Chapter 21

My Everything

Jiyong was just sitting in the dark in his hotel room. The news about his “relationship” with Kiko was all over the news, he was just smoking in silence thinking how he allowed YG to get this far, why he felt so hopeless. The tour was ending, and that meant that they will go back to Seoul. His thoughts went to just one person, Seungri. He poured another amount of wiskey in his glass, he needed something strong to numbed his heart which was aching too much. Why he let this happened, when he promised Seungri that nothing would separate them. Taehee was the only witness of his misery; he would attend all the calls and take care of his agenda. Jiyong would smile and tell lies in front of the camera, but then he would go back to his sadness.

 

Finaly, they were on the plane going back to Seoul. He thought that once there he would try to find Seungri and fix things and once and for all see if he could get rid of YG’s contract so he could live his life free from his decisions and free to love who he wanted. He was willing to give up everything just to get Seungri back.

 

After the news, Seungri locked up in his room for a couple of days. Dae was really worried about him and the baby. Dr. Park was visiting every day and talked to Seungri behind the door, also trying to convinced him that, that wasn’t healthy for the baby. Seungri wept, slept, watched the ceiling and thought. Why he couldn’t be stronger and fight. He felt tempted to call Jiyong a couple of times, but then again he remembered YG’s threats. He wasn’t ready to confront him. , He needed to get up and at least be well for his baby, finaly he got up and open the door of his room; he was pale and the dark circles in his eyes were darker than usual, his eyes red for crying and part of his spirit broken.

 

“Ri-ah… Thank God…” Dae run to him and hugged him “everything is going to be ok… You are not alone… ok? Come on I will help you, you need a bath.” His friend knew that he just needed time “Dr. Park came every day, he was really worried, don’t do this again…please!” said Dae while walking Seungri to the bathroom.

 

“I’m sorry …. I…. I didn’t want to worry you, Dae… I’m sorry… I… just…”

 

“It’s ok… you don’t need to explain… but don’t leave me out again like this… It’s not only you right now, remember?... you need to think about the baby…”

 

“I know… I know… he is everything I think about…”

 

“Well then, now take a hot bath; I think you have cleared your head enough now… I’ll change your sheets and bring you some clean clothes… everything is going to be ok Seungri…!”

 

The days got better after that, they heard about the tour over and that everybody had gone back to Seoul. Seungri focused on his dance studio. Dr. Park was really happy with all the advances on his research. He was sure that it would mean a breakthrough in medicine and genetics. He managed to contact the previous subjects and informed them about the new information, helping them to have a better life, and also convinced them to join the research. He was really thankful to Seungri, because of it and his feelings for him kept growing. He started visiting him in his dance studio; he would wait for him every night and took him home.

 

“Thank you Dr. Park”

 

“You’re welcome… Seungri… there is something I’d like to ask you…”

 

“Yes… what is it doctor?”

 

“I’d like to invite you to dinner”

 

“Doctor…I… we talked about this…”

 

“I know… it’s just a dinner…”

 

Seungri knew about Dr. Park’s feelings and he didn’t want to give him hope, but then again, he felt a little lonely and thought why not, it was just dinner. He liked Dr. Park, but as a friend. He found him funny and sometimes talking to him help him to think in other things.

 

“Mhmm….Ok… “ he answered with a smile.

 

His belly was growing, but as it was winter, with a good coat he could manage to hide it and he thought he needed some time out.

 

When Jiyong came back to Seoul, he hid from the world. He spent a whole month secluded in his mansion. He rejected all YG’s calls; however this one kept creating rumors about him and Kiko. A lot of magazines and journalists tried to reach him, but he refused, each of one of them. His life was a mess and he needed to fix it. After a lot of thinking, he decided to go to YG’s office and cancel his contract. When he reached YG’s office he heard a conversation with Teahee.

 

"He is still secluded?"

 

"Yes, sir. He doesn't recieve anybody and he kept me outside too."

 

"Ha... let him be... when he understands that he doens't have another option, he will be the same Jiyong as always... this is just another huff of him...about the other thing… have you find him?”

 

“No sir, I’m sorry… I’ve tried to talked to his old friends from the contest, but none of them gave me any information”

 

“Ungrateful sons of es… well I fired them, so I supused I deserve it… well anyways, so far Seungri has kept his promise…and I don't have to worry about that craziness of the pregnancy... hopefully I got rid of that”

 

After hearing that, JiYong heart broke again. "What did YG have to do with that?"

 

“Sir…about Kiko…she is asking more money…” said Tahee hesitating.

 

“That other … tell her that she doesn’t need to worry… and let her now about the wedding… She will have all the money she wants, but she needs to act a little more…”

 

“wedding” Jiyong thought, this was too much, YG was crossing the limit. What did Seungri promise?, all this thoughts came to JiYong, he needed to find JB. So far he was told that they resigned but now he knew the truth. He run from the office without being noticed. He heart was pounding fast, he felt like a fool. He was being used by YG as a puppet and he wasn't going to allow it anymore, but first he needed to find Seungri and for that he needed JB.

 

After looking for information, he found where JB was living. Fortunately, he came back to the University, to finish his major and he was staying with his boyfriend YoungJae, the guy that he met in the concert in New York, another friend of Seungri. When he got to the apartement, he was nervous. He didn’t know how JB would react or if he knew about everything. He knocked at the door and YoungJae opened.

 

“Mr. GD… what are you doing here?” YoungJae's eyes showed the surprise.

 

“Hi… mhm, it’s JB home?”

“Who is it Jae?” a voice came from behind. Then he showed up. The last thing that Jiyong remembered after that was the fury eyes of JB and his face being punched.

 

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: Hello my dears... well finaly. Things are getting better. Soon this story is going to end. Sorry for the delay! See you in the next chapter.