Chapter 1

My Everything

The only thing Seungri could do was admired everything he saw in that great city, coming from a town far away in the province it was known that a city as big and majestic and modern as Seoul would captivate him. The first months, the classes at the university did not leave much time to go visiting special places or walking around the city, so when they had a small holiday in the middle of the semester Seungri took the opportunity to go out. One of his classmates came from the island of Jeju and invited him to spend the weekend there, Seungri was very happy because in Jeju was the Café of one of his favorite artists, the singer, model and painter G-Dragon. Seungri greatly admired his paintings and knew that in the café there were some paintings of his authorship. On Saturday morning, he and JB, with whom he attended the dance courses at the university, toured the most touristic places on the island, at dusk, they both sat at one of the tables of the famous café. Seungri was ecstatic with so many colors, the gigantic rose hanging from the ceiling and all the paintings and personal objects of his favorite artist were there in front of him.

"Yahh, Seungri stops drooling and close your mouth ... hahaha ... do you admire him that much?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, hahaha, but it's impressive, there's so much to see ... come on, don’t you think it's amazing?"

"Haha, yes, it is. it's very good, indeed"

"" Good ", come on!! Look at those colors ... everything here is in the right place ... I hope some day I can go to one of his concerts ... or fan meetings ..."

"Mmm they say He is a “diva”, at least the latest scandals have been for their lack of professionalism"

"Oh come on ... he does not have a life or they get too involved in his life, the press has it badly on him, I think that if I were him I will react like that too, ... besides he is excellent he does not owe explanations to anyone ..."

Seungri was pouting, because JB was talking bad about his idol.

JB raised his hands in defense and smiled "it's okay, hahaha better I don’t say anything else if not you're capable of throwing coffee in my face ..."

Seungri just continued to admire the place. "I think I'll be back next weekend, this place really inspires me a lot to write"

"Yes, sure," said JB, rolling his eyes.

"So ... what happened with YoounJae ?? And don’t look at me like that, you know very well what I'm talking to you about... "

JB tried to change the look, he got nervous.

"Come on tell me, I know you're crazy about him"

"Well, you know ... I get very nervous near him, I invited him to take an ice cream last week, but he was with his exams and he promised me that when he was over with them, may be we could go and have some."

"Wow, good that is a good news" sighing "you would look very cute together, he is very cute, actually ... haha"

"Shut up, hahaha" blushing.

"and you…? Mmm, I have never seen you with anyone ... "

"Well you see where my heart is" Seungri replied, looking around the cafe.

"Hahahaha Really?... it's impossible ... He's an idol, he's very out of your league ..."

"It may be, but when we finish the our major, I'm going to audition to be one of his dancers ... and why not, I'm going to try to join the company, too.." said Seungri with a cocky smile.

"Wow, you dream big, huh!"

"And it is not for what we are preparing ourselves, to be artists, you are also excellent at dancing and singing ...!"

"Oh Thanks!" Replied JB, scratching behind his head and blushing.

JB and Seungri became very good friends at the university, both were doing the Major in arts and music, which included dance and singing, besides playing some instrument of their choice, both loved dancing and had in common that both had been part of groups of dances in their native towns. JB was in love with one of his classmates YoungJae, with whom he shared the singing and piano lessons. YoungJae was very shy, even more than JB itself, which made it difficult for both of them to agree to do something.

Unfortunately, they had to follow their way and return home. But Seungri, only thought about returning.

Kwon Ji Yong, the famous G-Dragon was alone in his studio, he kept ripping sheets of paper again and again, where he had his lyrics, which he felt were not good, at all. From some time now JiYong was feeling frustrated, adding to the scandals, of his last concert, where one of his fans kissed him on stage surprisingly and he only managed to push her. The press peppered him and they started calling him the “YG Diva”. For all his demands, he was never satisfied with anything, always complaining about the decisions of his managers who suffered their anger when the Dragon was spitting fire.

Taehee, one of her managers knocked on the door.

"Sorry Jiyong, but YG asks for you in his office"

Jiyong looked at him and frowned, "What the hell does he want now?" He thought to himself.

"Ok, I finish this and I'm going"

"He says now"

He frowned again and got up breathing in anger.

YG Entertainment, was the company for which Jiyong worked, an entertainment company with several artists, including singers and dancers. YG was the CEO and owner of the company and who makes all the decisions and JiYong was his spoiled child, because of him YG Ent. had grown a lot in recent years, so what JiYong wanted, YG got it, hence his Diva airs.

When Jiyong entered the office, YG looks at him and points to the chair so he could sit.

“How are you feeling lately?”

“What is it, YG, I was working on new lyrics….what is so important?”

YG just looked at him and frowned.

“Excuse me? Remember me please who is the boss here?”

JiYong just looked at him without answering.

“Ok fine, Sorry. I’m ok. Why do you ask?

“Because, it’s not what everybody tells me… you lock yourself hours in your studio, you are bearly eating and drinking tons of coffee…have you look yourself in the mirror lately?”

“Please, tell me there is a point to all this nagging?? Yes, I’m working what is so rare about that?”

“You are overworking yourself, you are angry and that is not good for you nor for the company, but you already know that..”

“I’m just trying to not think about all the they say about me…and the only way to prove they are wrong is with my music…showing them the good I am….and yes I’m working my off for that”

“Well, now you will listen to me, the company will deal with the media and the press. You are grounded, you hear me. Go take some days, go to your café, go painting or something…I don’t want to see you around here till your calm you demons…you hear me!!!”

“What???!!!, NO, I’m not going anywhere…”
 

“It wasn’t a suggestion Ji…it was an order, or you won’t get an album till next year…!”

And that was final, YG look to JiYong was frighting, so Ji, just sigh and got up from the chair. Leaving the office fuming with anger.

“TAEHEE!!!, where the hell are you??? Prepare my things, we are going to Jeju.