Chapter 22

My Everything


"Why? ... You didn't keep your promise .... Do you remember? You promised that nothing would separate us ..." A baby's cry was heard loud and the image of Seungri's face covered in tears with a baby in his arms walked away.

"No ... no ... wait ... I didn't know ... wait ... Ri-ah ... don't leave me ... Seungri come back"

"Lee Seungri!" Jiyong woke up suddenly and felt a pain in his jaw and his face wet. When he was finally able to focus, he saw JB standing with his arms crossed and YoungJae sitting next to him.

"You finally woke up, you really have the balls to say his name after what you did to him."


"JB ..." at that moment he remembered what had happened. He had come to JB's apartment, looking if he could give him some information about Seungri's whereabouts and what he found was his fist. He brought his hand to his face and  felt the blood on his lip. Slowly he sat better on the sofa where they had put him. He sighed and started to speak.

"You don't know what I've been through all this time too. But I accept that I deserved it."

JB just looked at him seriously. Jiyong wished he could read his expression.

"What are you doing here?" he finally asked.

"I need to find Seungri ..."

"For what? To continue ruining his life?"

JiYong felt embarrassed, because he felt that JB's words were true. He hadn't fought long enough and had failed in his promise of love to Seungri, but he was willing to reverse that. But he needed to find him first.

"You can hit me all you want, but please tell me where I can find him..."

"Jiyong, you better stay away from him. He doesn't need you and you can't protect him from YG."

"What really happened, JiYang? Why did you boys leave the company?"

"Really? You really don't know who your boss is?" JiYong looked at him in surprise, but then understood. What he had heard earlier had given him an idea of ​​what had happened.

"I'm sorry. But, I'm willing to change everything ... I'll resign, if necessary."

JB looked at him, but his expression didn't change.

"I think it's a bit late now. I'm sorry, Yibo, but I can't help you ..."

"JB please"

"I can't help you JiYong, I'm serious. So please go away."

"You are not going to help me then."

"I can't. I promised Seungri."

"Did you promise him? ... Then you know where he is."

JiYong's face was filled with hope and pleading.

"He does not want to know anything more about you ... I think it is better that you continue your life, with your" Fiancee ".

"Fiancee? ... what are you talking about?"

JB hands him a show magazine. On the front page was a photo of him and Kiko, with the title "Wedding of the Year." In the article it said that they had gotten engaged and that they were planning the wedding for the end of the year. JiYong's face was disfigured, he couldn't believe what he was reading.


"This is a ing lie ..." JiYong said, standing up and clenching his fists.

"Like everything YG does, right? Are you sure you can give up? It seems your life is already decided ... It is better that you go JiYong, you will not get anything here."

JB went to his front door and opened it. JiYong understood the message and when he passed him he looked him in the eye and said.

"I'll fix it, I promise. I'll find it and everything will be fine."

"Good luck with that." JB said, closing the door behind him.




JiYong  returned defeated once more. When he was arriving at his apartment he found TaeHee, waiting for him at the door. He was the person he least wanted to see. After listening to the conversation he had with YG, it was like discovering one of his worst traitors. He just looked at him and ignored him. He opened the door and when TaeHee wanted to follow him inside, JiYong turned and stopped him at the door.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"JiYong-shi ... I have a message from YG and we have to review your schedule for next week." his voice sounded doubtful.

"And you think I'm interested ...? ... What does this mean?" Throwing the magazine that he still carried in his hands.

"Tell YG to forget about all the next promotion. That I'm going to keep taking vacations ..." He wasn't ready to face him yet. He had to plan his exit from the company well.

"Ji ..." He couldn't finish speaking the door was closed in his face. TaeHee felt between the sword and the wall. Although YG was his boss, he had been by JiYong's side too long, and he had a lot of admiration and affection for him. He had seen his change firsthand when he met Lee Seungri, and had also witnessed their love for each other. He had felt guilty for a long time, for having been one of those responsible for their separation. The first time he felt regret, it was after the attack on Seungri. And it was also the first time that he felt real fear towards YG. And when he heard that Seungri, had lost the baby, the guilt grew heavier. Then seeing JiYong get swept up in his depression really made him feel bad. That is why, despite having discovered Seungri's location, he had not told YG and was seriously considering telling JiYong.

In New York, Seungri spent his days between the dance studio and medical check-ups. He had entered the eighth month and it was increasingly difficult for him to move freely. Daesung, had started working so he spent most of his time alone at home, when he was not in the studio. He loved to sit and caress her belly, while he sang invented lullabies. Also, he would tell the baby stories about JiYong. How, he had become the artist that he was. About his first albums and how he had collected all his music. Sometimes he would also play the old song from his first albums on the player and while he listened to them a couple of tears fell. Also, the news of the engagement had reached him. He knew it was all YG's invention, but still, the photos made his heart ache. Dr. Park visited him regularly and from time to time they would go to dinner. Seungri knew his feelings, so he always kept a certain distance.

"Hi there?"

"Ri-ah ... hi ... I was talking to tell you about the latest studies. I was hoping we could talk about them at dinner."

"Doctor..."

"Please call me Steve."

"Well ... Steve I haven't felt very well today. You can send me the results as usual."

"Ri-ah ... then, how about dinner there at the house. With Daesung and Seunghyun."

"Mmm ... they already have plans for tonight."

"Well ... better yet ... you're not alone like that. If you don't feel well, it's not good that you're alone. You know this month is complicated."

Seungri was silent on the other end of the phone. He didn't want to keep giving the doctor hope, but he had a point. He really didn't like being alone at night, especially after his tummy had been restless all afternoon. He finally answered.

"It's okay..."

"And don't worry about dinner ... I'll cook."

The doctor's voice was very cheerful. Which in a way made Seungri smile too. From time to time he imagined his life with his baby and without JiYong, and the first person that came to mind was Dr. Park. So far he had been very supportive, along with his friends. He felt enormous gratitude towards him and in a way, a little affection. After hunged up, he stared at the phone for a moment and couldn't help smiling. That night after dinner, both of them were sitting in front of the fireplace, Seungri with his glass of orange juice and his hand on his belly caressing it and the doctor with one of wine, watching Seungri and his movements.

"Do you remember my other study subjects?"

"Hmm ... yes, you had told me that they were both happy with the progress."

"Yes, one of them is in a relationship and is willing to see if he can get pregnant again."

"Oh! Wow! That is ... it means you may have more information."

"Yes ... I'm very excited ... that also means that soon I will no longer need to bother you ... I know what this meant to you ..."

"Doctor..."

"Steve"

"Sorry it's the custom ... Steve ... it wasn't a bother ... I don't think I could have done this alone ... that's why I'm very grateful to you."

"That is all?"

"..."

"Seungri-ah ... what I'm trying to say is that, you wouldn't need to be my study subject anymore ... and actually ... I don't want you to be any more ..."

"..."

"What I'm trying to say ..." He put down the wine glass and walked over to Seungri taking his hands. "I would like you to give me the opportunity ... I know we already talked about it, but I don't want to give up .. . I just need a chance and I can help you forget ... "

Seungri listened to him as he looked at his hands between the doctor's. He knew very well who his heart belonged to, but he also felt a lot of pain and could not help but look fondly at the person in front of him. He let him finish his words, which he already knew because it was not the first time that the doctor professed his intentions. But tonight Seungri had thought of another answer.

"Steve ... I think you know very well what I feel. I have repeated it many times. I appreciate everything you have done for me and my baby. I cannot answer you in the same way. But if you are willing to accept me and give me time , I ... I ... might consider it ... "

The doctor's eyes lit up and he squeezed Seungri's hands tighter.

"Don't get your hopes up, I'm just saying ... I don't know what I'm really saying ..." without being able to look at his face. Seungri felt very confused and ashamed of what he was doing. He felt like he was cheating on JiYong, but at the same time, all the pain and frustration that he had created by walking away was turning into rancor.

"I don't care ... I ... I'll be here forever ... as long as it takes ... just let me stay by your side, like now ... I'll take care of you and that baby ... that ... .I already feel mine.

Seungri looked at him, after hearing the last words. He sighed and tried to get up, as he felt his chest burning, pain and anguish wanted to take over him again. Due to its large size it was difficult and the weight made it go forward. He would have fallen head-on, if the doctor hadn't reacted quickly and held him in his arms. Seungri raised his head to look at him and realized that this had been a mistake. The doctor's gaze fell on his lips and he kissed him. Seungri widened his eyes and forcefully pushed him away from him.

"I'm sorry .... I'm so sorry ... Ri-ah"

"You better go doctor ... see you tomorrow ... please close the door when you leave." Seungri left him alone and went to his room, locking the door.

"Seungri-ah ... I'm leaving, but please think about what I told you ... and I'm sorry again" were the words of the doctor behind the door. Seungri touched his lips and a couple of tears began to fall. "Jiyong ... come find me ... we need you" he uttered those words between sobs, while he caressed her belly. He had made a decision, but he also hoped that Jiyong would look for him and during all this time, he had failed and the only thing he received was news of him with another person and now there was even talk of marriage. Everything was a mess in his head, but what he was sure was that he loved Jiyong above all things and that he would continue to wait for him. That is why he could not respond to the doctor's feelings, beyond gratitude, he could not feel anything else for him. He decided to forget what had happened and try to rest for the day. He lay back on his bed and fell fast asleep.

TaeHee couldn't sleep that night after meeting JiYong. He had received information about Seungri for a while now. His informants had told him that he had a dance studio and that he led a fairly quiet life, he even had some photos. He noticed something strange about them, but did not give it much importance, since they were taken in the middle of winter in New York and the cold in the place and the amount of clothing needed to cope with it was known. He stayed that night looking at the photos, thinking this was his chance to make things right. He would go to JiYong the next day and tell him the whole truth.

 

*********************************************************

Hi there! How you been? Sorry for the delay. It's taking me a little bit of time to finish, but the end is near😊 

See in the next chapter 😘