Chapter 5

My Everything

Three months later

The semester was ending and with it the winter, spring was just at the corner and the trees were starting to blossom. Seungri was crazy studying for his exams, he and JB were running around campus from one class to the other, waiting for the so long wanted vacations.
At lunch, Seungri was sitting alone trying to not sleeping over his food, when JB appeared running and out of breath he was waving a piece of paper with his hand. He could barely speak.

"Ri!!" Breathing heavily "Look!"

"What is it?" Said Seungri, taking the piece of paper from his hand.

"YG wants you!! If you want to be part of this great family, we invite you to join in by auditioning this Spring. Only 5 spots are available... if you like to dance, sing and perform, this is the place for you! The nominees will be granted with a full scholarship during the training. COME AND HAVE THE DREAM OF YOUR LIFE!!!
For more info, visit www.ygent.com"

"WHAT!!!!!! OMG!!! YES!!!, you know what this mean JB???" Jumping from his chair fully awake.

"YES!!!!" Already recovered "Imaging what would be like if we can have a full scholarship and a job before graduation"

"I will meet GD!" Screaming and dancing like a child.

"Uh???, that's all you care about?" Said JB rolling his eyes, not believing what he just heard.

"Not all, but is the most important for me" chuckling by his friend reaction.

They went to the webpage and submitted their applications according to YG's requirements, they needed to send a recorded video of their dancing and singing to pass the first part of the audition. And then, they just have to wait. Seungri did his best to concentrate in his exams , because the only thing he had in his mind, was thinking about meeting GD.

Luckily, for Jiyong the press finally calmed down and he could continue with the preparation for his next album, it was almost ready and he had to start planning for the concerts and the world's tour. From time to time, he would remember Seungri, and as he couldn't find him again, he thought maybe, was just a one thing only and that he wasn't for him. While he was at his studio, YG called him to his office.

"Ji, please come in, sit. I'm glad you are fully recovered and working, Taehee told me that the editing is almost ready. Have you thought about the concerts yet?"

"Actually, yes I was writing down some ideas to discuss with the crew."

"Great!, I have a proposition for you. YG is launching a contest to hired 5 new members to the company and promoting our trainees' school. It would be like a reality show like a web series. I want you to be one of our judges. Maybe you will find new dancers for your concerts."

"Me a judge?" Said GD surprise for the sudden proposal. "But that will take me time for preparing everything else."

"It won't be a permanent job, just in some episodes, all YG members will participate, but I will like you to make your come back on the show... that will be an excellent publicity."

"So, when this contest start?"

"They are already watching the submitted videos and making the first cut. Only 25 will be selected to appear in the show. I think everything will be set in a couple of weeks."

"I can't say 'no', is not it?"

"Nop!"

"OK!" Sighing."I will try to have everything prepared, then."

"Thank you Ji, I know I could count on you" said YG with a smile.

"I don't have much of an option, do I?", said GD, bowing his head and leaving the office.

He wasn't a fan of the idea, but again, he couldn't refuse.

Finally, Seungri and JB recieved the confirmation, they were part of the show. Seungri was walking over the clouds with the news. He was jumping around the room singing and shouting, like a child with a new toy. JB, just looked at him and smiled shaking his head, amused by his friend's antic.
Seungri called Dae to tell him about the news. Dae and TOP were already in the states, and they were thrilled by his friend's happiness, Dae knew how much Sengri admires GD, and how working for YG, would be his ultimate achievement, they wished him good luck and announced the date for his wedding and obliged to Seungri to promise to be there to be their best man. After that, he called his parents, so they could follow his progress on the show. They were also very happy for his son, from the start they knew he was special and that everything he aims he gets, hence his drive and commitment to it.

The big day arrived and JB and Seungri had to be at YG headquarters to presents their application forms with all their personal information. They met the rest of the nominees, there they met a couple of goofy guys, but apparently very good at dancing since they couldn't stop showing off their moves and pirouettes. One of them was from China, his name was Jackson and the other one was tall slim boy from the states, although his father was Chinese too, his American name was Mark. Immediately, they became friends and the 4 of them started to walk around the facility, watching all the pictures of the artists that were part of the company. Suddenly, one of the pictures on the wall made Seungri froze. He just looked at the image and opened his eyes widely, taking his hand to his mouth that was agaped.
JB noticed and approached.

"Wow, Seungri what is it? Are you all right?" Putting his hand on his shoulder.

"OH MY F.UCKING GOD!!!!"

"Ri, what is it? You are scaring me" watching how the eyes of his friend started to get watery.

"It was him"

"What are you talking about?"

"It..w...was...him!" Said stuttering..."the guy from Jeju was GD...the one I rejected and almost called a creep...it was GD!!!f.uck, f.uck, f.uck... just kill me JB, throw me from the rooftop, so I smashed my stupid head to the floor." Hitting his head with his fist.

"Wow! Stop it!, you are overreacting!"

"How I didn't notice! Off course his eyes would look familiar, I've been seeing them my whole life!" Almost yelling. "You know what this means??? It means I will be kicked out the moment he sees me. I'm doomed!" Said Seungri covering his face with both of his hands.

Mark and Jackson approached hearing Seungri loud voice.

"What is it guys? Is everything ok?" Ask Jackson.

"He met GD" said JB as if it was nothing.

"Wow! Really?!" Said Mark, looking amazed to Seungri.

"I will say this again...you are OVERREACTING! Probably, he doesn't even remember you. He meets people every day, don't think yourself so important." Said JB rolling his eyes.

"Wow, thank you JB! Such a good friend you are". Respond Seungri ironically.

"So, did you meet him or not?" Ask Mark.

"It's a long story, he will tell you later, now let's keep going...come on Ri!" Grabbing Seungri by his arm and dragging himself from the spot. Seungri just kept looking to the picture. Remembering, every detail of that afternoon in Jeju. Why was he so rude? Why he didn't accept the coffee? He just kept asking himself all those questions, wishing that GD, didn't remember him and that they could meet properly this time.

,.............................,...............................,.........

A/N: well, the second encounter is near. I couldn't stop writing, so I hope you enjoy this almost double update. I know the chapters are short, but as I said the ideas and the words comes and as they come, they stop...hahaha. Have a wonderful day and see you in the next chapter.

Kisses to all!:)

PS: this is the picture Seungri saw.