Chapter 23

My Everything

The morning came smoothly for JiYong. After talking to TaeHee, he had drunk everything he had in the apartment and fell asleep on the couch. Getting drunk until he lost consciousness was the only thing that kept him from having nightmares, and the hangover the next morning kept him from thinking about anything else. Lately, that was his routine, he felt weak and unwilling to continue. The announcement of the engagement and future marriage had been the last straw. He knew he had to stop YG, and he had thought about how to do it all night and had come up with no solution. That morning he was going to call YoungBae for advice. In the bathroom, after washing his face, he stared at himself in the mirror and while the drops fell, he could see his dark circles and his defeated expression. Where the Dragon had gone, the idol that did everything. Seungri had taken everything. That was what it meant to him. Seungri was his life and as a fool, he had not known how to take care of him. But that morning he made a promise to himself in front of the mirror. He would seek him out and get him back and never let him go again. Even if he had to kill YG for it. No one else would separate them again.

 

He hoped that that feeling of empowerment would last long enough for the battle he would have to face. Once he was dressed up and ready to go, he picked up the phone and wrote Taeyang a message. He was also already in Seoul, starting the recordings for his next album. Unlike JiYong, YoungBae had changed companies a long time ago and did not work under YG, although the companies were like-minded and his idols used to maintain good relationships and collaborate. Thanks to that, they were able to continue their friendship all these years.

 

 

JYP Ent. was the best option to change companies and the most logical way to get rid of YG, but to do so, he had to have a conversation alone with the president of JYP Ent., JYP himself. That character was not a saint of his devotion, but he knew that he was a little more liberal with his idols, if he was willing to listen to his conditions, JiYong would give him the entire percentage of his earnings, more than what YG took in those moments. JYP had tried several times to convince him, but he was loyal to YG and considered him a father. He never thought that he was just using him.

 


YoungBae, was one of JYP's favorites, so he would ask his friend to arrange a private interview, he also needed to speak with his friend, because he would need all his support for what he was about to do. As he thought about all the details of his plan, his phone rang.

 

"Hey JiYong, I got your message ... What’s that urgent thing you want to talk about? Were you able to find Seungri?" YoungBae had been keeping an eye on his friend all that time, but due to his commitments he couldn't accompany him, and he regretted that, since he knew how JiYong got when he was depressed.

 


"No ... I still don't know where he is .." -he tried not to break his voice, Seungri was the only thing that unbalanced him and at the same time, what gave him strength to continue- "but it's not about that. ..although it's related ... can we meet? I don't trust, not even my phone.

"Okay ... come to my apartment ... Hyo is here too."

 

"Ok ... see you in an hour." JiYong hung up and took his jacket and went to the door, before going to YoungBae's apartment, he thought he would go to JB's house, he would make him listen to him one more time or at least tell him his plans, so that if Seungri contacted him, he could tell him that he would go looking for him soon. As he left the apartment, he met TaeHee again, tried to overtake him, but he stood in front of him, his head bowed.

 

"Get out of my way! I'll only tell you once ..."

 

"Please JiYong-ssi, I need to speak with you."

 

"If it is some other order from YG, you can save it, I am not interested in knowing, his new ideas ... I am not his toy ... and you better tell him ... Now ... get out of my way!"

 

JiYong pushed Taehee to past him, but at that moment the latter grabbed his arm and turned him.

 

"I know, where is Lee Seungri"

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................


In New York, Seungri was in his dance studio, supervising the new instructors he had hired, since due to his condition he could no longer teach the classes. Despite falling asleep, the previous night's conversation with Dr. Park had given him nightmares and he had slept little. Thinking about both JiYong and Dr. Park distressed him a lot and only when he was with his students could he clear his thoughts a bit. While he was watching the practices, with his hand hidden under his jacket, he caressed his belly, which that morning had woke up with some discomfort. His stomach hadn't grown too big, but he could still hide it well under baggy clothes or big coats. Everyone had noticed that he had gained weight, due to the increasingly pronounced cheeks of his cheeks. Although that gave his face a very special tenderness and cuteness. And his excuse for stopping teaching had been the appearance of an old injury, which did not allow him to do much physical activity.

 

Of all his students, the group of children was his favorite, in which there was a little boy named HyunJin. The little boy, about 5 years old, lived with his grandparents, since his parents traveled a lot, and since they did not know how to keep him entertained, they had enrolled him in his classes. He was of korean origin just like Seungri, which allowed them to speak more in their language and also helped the little one with English, who still made many mistakes when speaking. Since HyunJin entered the studio he became Seungri's protégé and pampered, he was a very lively and adorable child, but very mischievous, although he always managed to shine by following the choreography. Seungri saw a lot of potential in him, and it reminded him of the old JiYong videos from when he was little and participated in variety shows. That fire in HyunJin's gaze was the same that little JiYong had when he started in the industry.

 

That morning during practice, the instructors had started teaching simple break dance stunts. Always with Seungri's authorization and supervision. HyunJin was the first to raise his hand to attempt the pirouettes. It consisted of handstand. To do this, one of the instructors told the child how to place his hands on the floor and lift his legs, while he held him and when the child told him that he was ready, he was going to release him. When HyunJin said he was ready and the instructor released him, his little hands couldn't take that long and his elbows buckled and his nose hit the ground. Immediately the blood began to flow from his little nose and with it came crying.

 

"HyunJin-ah" Zhan who was observing the situation became very distressed and ran towards him, but when he got to where all the commotion was, he felt a pain and a very strong stab in his stomach, making him kneel on the floor.

 

"Boss ... are you okay?" - One of the instructors quickly approached. For obvious reasons, no one knew about his pregnancy, so Seungri took a deep breath and put on his best face, he said ...

 

"It's nothing ... a stomach ache ..." he stood carefully and holding his belly, he approached HyunJin and checked his face, the boy's face covered with tears and blood, he made him forget about the pain, he wiped his face with his sleeve and smiled at him, which made the little boy calm down. He looked at the rest of the group that was a bit scared- "See, it's nothing, you have to be safe and be careful, strengthen your arms more, to be able to continue with these lessons. The class for today is dismissed. Take HyunJin to clean up and then call his grandparents to come pick him up. "

 

As everyone said goodbye, Seungri headed to his office, walking very slowly, so that no one would notice what was happening. He locked himself in the office and called Dr. Park.

 

"S ... Steve"

 

"Seungri? ... what's wrong?" noticing his voice on the phone.

 

"Steve ... it hurts a lot ..." with a cracking voice and lying in a corner of his office holding his belly.

 

"Where are you? I have already notified Dr. Smith so that he has everything ready ..."

 

"In the dance study ... quick please ... I'm scared ...."

 

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Talk! you damn idiot" JiYong grabbed TaeHee by the neck and slammed him against the wall.

 

Taehee kept his head down.

 

"He's still in New York," he answered in his small, broken voice.

 

"Since when do you know"

 

"For about two months ..." without looking him in the eye.

 

"You ing son of a ... all this time ... You're going to tell me everything you know right now ... you heard me!" He released him and took his phone to let TaeYang know that he had changed his plans and that he was already going to the apartment and that he was taking TaeHee with him.

 

When they reached YoungBae's apartment, he pushed TaeHee onto the couch and sentenced him.

 

"Now you are going to tell me everything and I have witnesses, so speak for once" leaving him alone and walking around the room, to calm his nerves.

 

"JiYong, are you going to explain to me what is happening?" YoungBae asked his friend, who did not understand what was happening.

 

"This wretch knows where Seungri is and he's been helping YG in all his stupid things ... Are you talking or not?!” He said taking him by the collar of his shirt, YoungBae intervened and separated him.

 

"Now calm down ..." taking JiYong by the shoulders and sending him to walk "TaeHee you better speak at once" addressing the scared assistant on the sofa.

 

TaeHee adjusted his clothes and after taking a deep breath, he looked at them and began to tell them everything he knew.

 

 


"When Jiyong-ssi and Seungri-ssi started their relationship, Mr. YG asked me to monitor them and tell them everything that happened, in case something happened that would harm the company ...- he started while playing with his hands resting on his legs- "When Seungri-ssi was hospitalized ... I ... I heard when they told him that he was pregnant ... and ... and ... I got scared and ... I told him to mr. YG ... that's why he traveled to New York, in the middle of the tour ... "

 

"You ... you ing idiot ..." JiYong couldn't believe what he heard, now it all made sense.

 

"Mr. YG met Seungri-ssi in private ..."

 

"When?"

 

"When you were in an interview ... I don't know what happened there exactly, but ... after ... after that... Seungri-ssi was attacked ..." JiYong upon hearing that, widened his eyes.

 

"What are you trying to say? ... that the robbery to Seungri was the doing of YG" YoungBae asked. TaeHee just nodded. JiYong's face was indecipherable, he clenched his fists until his knuckles turned white, the very idea that he had hurt Seungri and remembering how the blows had been later made his blood boil. All this time he had been deluded in trusting YG, but that he had come this far still seemed implausible to him. In a fit of fury he crossed the living room and hit TaeHee in the face. YoungBae took him by the waist to separate him.

 

"Stop, it's not his fault ..."

 

"How could they do that? ... he was pregnant ... how were they able to do that to him ...?" he screamed trying to get away from his friend grip and tears began to fall. He was furious and frustrated.

 

TaeHee, remained in the place without being able to look at Jiyong's face. Hyorin who was also there could see that the young assistant was truly sorry.

 

"TaeHee-ssi, why are you telling all this now?” Hyorin asked calmly, while her boyfriend tried to calm his friend down.

 

"Because I have known JiYong-ssi for years and ... what Mr. YG did is not right ... Seungri-ssi is a good person ... and ... neither he nor JiYong-ssi deserve what happened to them ... really ... I’m sorry JiYong-ssi... I ... was just following orders ... no ... I didn't know this was going to happen ... "said TaeHee finally looking Jiyong to the face and with his watery eyes, he felt really sorry.

 

"You're sorry ... You're sorry ... I lost my baby because of you ... I lost my life ... because of you."

 

 


"JiYong please ... calm down" YoungBae still had JiYong restrained.

 

"Where is Seungri now? Hyorin continued with the questioning.

 

"Two months ago after firing his friends, Mr. YG sent me to keep an eye on Seungri-ssi, so to be sure that he would keep his promise to stay away. He asked me to locate him, so there would be no more surprises ..."

 

"Does he know where Seungri is?"

 

"No ... I didn't tell him ... but I know where he is ..."

 

"Where?"

 

"He stayed in New York with his friends and has a dance studio in a suburb of the city."

 

"He's fine?"

 

"According to the reports and the photos we have of him ... yes ... he's okay."

 

After a moment, after YoungBae managed to calm JiYong, TaeHee left the apartment. They asked him not to say anything and to wait for them to call him. Since he would serve as a witness for the accusation that he was going to make against YG. TaeHee said goodbye and again apologized to JiYong and promised to do his best to help them. Once JiYong was calmer, YoungBae and him sat down to talk.

 

"What did you want to talk to me about today ... it wasn't just about this, was it?"

 

"I need to have a meeting with JYP .... it has to be private, without anyone knowing ... if you can make him come here better."

 

"What are you planning to do?"

 

"I'm going to leave YG Ent., But for that I have to make sure that JYP will be ready for what I'm going to do ... I'm going ... I'm going to tell about my ual orientation ... that's the condition to change companies"

 

"Okay ... if you're sure ... you know you have our full support."

 

The couple of friends gave him a hug and finally JiYong saw a light at the end of the tunnel. At last he had the weapons to fight and get Seungri back.

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello... slow and safe...haha... Ok...Here is a new chapter, the end is near. Thank you a lot for all your comments! I'll try no to take too long to update. Kisses!!