Chapter 18

My Everything

YG what was what you have to tell me? I´ve already explained Seungri’s incident to the press, why do we need another conference?

 

My dear Jiyong, I told you I was alright with your little predicament with Seungri, but we need to give a cover up for some time since you told the world you are in love…. Everybody is waiting to know who is the lucky one, so I thought may be we can diverse de news a little as we always do…I’ve already talked to Kiko, I trust her and she is more than happy to help you…

 

What….?!!!! Kiko?? Are you nuts..?

 

Watch you language!!!!!

 

Why Kiko? I don’t agree with this, Seungri needs me now I can’t be pretending with someone else…

 

I believe Seungri will understand, beside I don’t think he can’t go on with the tour after this incident. I will send him back to Seoul when he is recovered.

 

He can’t go back, his doctor is here and I think is safer for him to stay.

 

He can do whatever he wants, but you need to continue with your work. We spent a lot of money for this tour and you have just begun, so please Jiyong.

 

Ok, Ok!! Don’t talk with Kiko yet, please let me tell Seungri first, I don’t want him to know the news through paparazzis.

 

Sure. Now go! Taehee is waiting for you…the show will start in a couple of hours.

 

At the hospital Seungri was with Dr. Park, he was about to make the strangest and worst proposition, but he was only thinking in protecting his child.

 

Dr. How is my baby?

 

The heartbeats are getting stronger, but there is still danger, you need to stay calm and you can’t go back training or dancing for a long time.

 

Ok, thank you Dr. I wasn’t thinking about going back either. There is something I need to ask you, but first I need you to understand that this is to protect my baby and I know how important is this for you too, so, it is also to protect your research.

 

Seungri, you are scaring me.

 

What happened to me it wasn’t an accident or a robbery, there is someone who wants to hurt my baby, he… this person threatened my life and Jiyong’s…

 

You need to tell this to Mr. Kwon.

 

NO!, he can’t know about this… He will hurt him worse, please Doctor, you need to promise me you won’t tell him.

 

Seungri….I…

 

Please!!! – with his eyes full tears.

 

Ok!, ok…calm down, it is not good for you right now to be like this…Ok…I promise I won’t tell him…but you haven’t told me what do you need from me.

 

I need you to help me to make Jiyong believe the baby is gone..

 

What?

 

You need to say that I lost the baby.

 

I can’t do that Seungri…

 

You promised, doctor or else you won’t have access to me or my baby and your research will be over…again.

 

This is blackmail, Seungri…

 

Call it like you want it… this is my last offer…. Please doctor, I really need your help.

 

This is serious Seungri, why … I need to think about it…

 

Doctor please! – With his eyes full of tears, he took doctor’s Park hand – you are my only hope.

 

Well … Ok…ok…please stop crying, I’ll do it – he came over and hugged him, there was something in Seungri that make doctor Park vulnerable, he felt the need to protect him and help him too – Ok… now how do we do this? – Cleaning, Seungri’s tears.

 

That night, Seungri called Daesung and asked him to visit him, meanwhile Jiyong was giving the performance of his life, although he was thinking in Seungri the whole time. He was worried about his baby, but before everything he was an artist and he loved the stage. YG, looked at him for the control and he was making the wheels of his plan rolling. That same night some edited pictures of Jiyong and Kiko went for the press. By the time the show was over, the pictures were all over the internet.

 

At the hospital, another plan was taking place. Dr. Park asked for an Operating Room and called his staff. Seungri was watching the news with Daesung, waiting for the time of his fake surgery, when a bomb him…

 

“Breaking news!! Who is the lucky in GDragon’s life?, we finally found out. After a paparazzi caught the couple on a very compromised posture… The beautiful Japanese model Kiko Mizuhara, it is said to be in a relationship with the singer since last Summer, when they collide in a fashion show in Paris….”