Chapter 15 (Very short)

My Everything

On the way back to the hotel, Seungri kept looking to the sonogram picture in his hand. The picture of his baby, he was just staring at it as if it was the most precious treasure in the world. He was lost in his thoughts, he kept thinking about how it would be like, when it gets bigger or when he had the baby in his arms. He was still daydreaming as he always did, but this time nothing was a dream, everything was true; he was with Jiyong and he was carrying his child. A sweet smile pictured on his face and he took the picture to his chest and gave a long sigh.

Among, the tears of joy and little cries, they managed to ask Dr Park some questions. The physician was also really happy with all the data he gathered, the baby was normal in size, its heartbeat were normal too, and Seungri seems to be in good shape, the only thing he found different was the level of female hormones in Seungri´s tests, and he explained that that was the reason why he was so sensitive and cried easily. He also warned Jiyong about his partner’s mood swings that probably would appear soon and that he should be really patient. He gave them the camera to start recording his progress and how he felt every day.

They have to leave the hospital, taking different directions, Seungri went back to the hotel and the Jiyong had to sneak out to get to an interview scheduled for that day.

It was late at night when Jiyong returned to the hotel. He found Seungri already sleeping soundly, so he just approached carefuly and lied next to him.

After, the hospital Jiyong couldn’t think about anything else, but Seungri and the baby. To say that he was worried, it was an understatement. The only thing he thinks is how he can protect the man beside him, the man who has made him so happy and now it was about to become him a father. While, he removed the locks of hair from Seungri’s forehead and caressed his soft face, Jiyong thought that they just have to disappear until the baby is born and then tell the world about their relationship. He didn’t care about fame anymore; he only wanted to enjoy his family. Seungri stirred a little and opened his eyes and when he saw Jiyong, he just smile and opened his arms so he can be hugged by Jiyong, thing that this last one didn’t hesitate in doing.

“Good evening” said Seungri pocking his nose with Jiyong’s. “How was the interview?”

“Fine, boring as usual, I missed you the whole time”

“Well, now you are here, don’t miss me anymore… something is bothering you?”

“Why you say that?”

“I feel you a little off…is it everything ok? Something happened with the concert?”

“What? No! It is nothing, I promise!!” giving a short peck.

“Have you eaten yet? We can order something…actually haha I feel like pancakes with strawberries and cream?? Oh my God just thinking about them gets my mouth all watery. I’ll be right back, I’m going to order it…Do you want something???”

Jiyong just stared Seungri with a very surprised face and then he smiled so happy… “Whatever you want baby! Although I would like something more like dinner”

And like this, they spent the night talking about the concert, incoming interviews and how Seungri would comeback on stage and how much he would do. Only till the next concert. And then they will figure out how to continue with everything, at least until it starts to get noticed.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................--

Hello!! Long time no see!! Sorry for this veery short update. Well, I've been really sick, I have problems with my kidneys, I need a trasplant so I'll be entering a leaving hospital for several reasons and I couldn't continune, but now I a llittle better, just waiting, so i'll be working to finish this story. I promised, I woulnd't let hanging so I'll keep my promise!!! See you soon and our beautiful couple is getting ready to be the most lovely parents ever!!! 

Kisses!!!