Chapter 27

My Everything
The next morning when Dr. Park entered the room where Seungri was, he found a very uninspiring scene for him. JiYong was lying next to Seungri and he was snuggled in his arms. The baby was still sleeping. Without making much noise, he closed the door again and stood behind it, clenching his fists. He had seen Seungri suffer all that time and his feelings clouded him. For him Jiyong did not deserve him.
JiYong had woken up and saw how Dr. Park left the room, he did not like his presence either, but he understood that he would continue to see him, in that he heard the baby complain and got up carefully so as not to wake Seungri, but the crying that followed made him open his eyes.

- Shh .. quiet I already brought it.

- He must be hungry, can you call the nurse please.

JiYong left the room in search of the nurse. Since Suengri did not produce milk and the baby had to be fed with formula. This was something that made Seungri sad, but as Dr. Park had told him, there were many things still being studied about his condition. They did not know if at some point they would be able to complete the investigation. At the moment, He could only cradle his baby and reassure him until his food arrived.
When the nurse arrived, she was coming to pick the baby up and take him away, but Seungri asked if he could be the one to give him his bottle. With great care the nurse showed him the correct way to feed him and all the care he should take so that he does not suffocate. JiYong watched everything in silence. Seeing Seungri with the baby in his arms filled him with an indescribable warmth and his heart felt happy. Just thinking about everything that had happened and his biggest regret was not having accompanied Seungri throughout the process. But he was willing to forget that bad decision of his love and start all over again, now with his son.

Seungri looked at JiYong and smiled with his half-watery eyes, they were finally together.

- Come closer. Why are you so far away?

- I just want to keep this image, ... You look beautiful like this with our son in my arms ... I haven't told you enough ... but I love you Lee Seungri and thank you for making me the happiest father in the world.

Seungri couldn't help but drop a tear.

- I love you too.
JiYong settled into a chair next to the bed and took care of those fragile little hands and caress those little fingers that now meant the world to him.

- Have you already thought of a name? asked Seungri.

- Do you want me to choose it?

Seungri nodded with a smile.

JiYong thought for a moment, while caressing his son's hand that now that he had eaten, he was already beginning to fall asleep again.

- JiRi... Kwon JiRi.

-JiRi?

-Mhn.

Seungri looked at his son for a moment and caressed his small face.

- I like it... from now on he is our universe, our whole world ... Kwon JiRi ... my little JiRi-ah.

JiYong walked over and gave Seungri a kiss on the cheek.

- He already fell asleep again ... let me put him back in the crib.

- Don't leave it a little longer.

- Ok.

They were silent for a moment just looking at the little boy. At that they felt that someone knocked on the door. JiYong got up and open it, since they didn't want to make noise so the baby wouldn't wake up again. At the door were Daesung and SeungHyun with a lot of packages and gifts for the newborn. JIYong signaled for them to come in and be quiet. Daesung's eyes filled with tears, the sight was too tender and beautiful. He approached carefully and put the packages aside to see the little boy who was resting in his daddy's arms.

- Ri-ah ... it's beautiful. - He said is a very low voice, almost whispering.

- You see ... this is my little Kwon JiRi.
- JiRi?

- Mh mh.

- SeungHyun look ...

The four men couldn't hide their excitement. JiYong took the little one carefully and laid him down in his crib, so they could talk more comfortably. Now they had to wait to be discharged so they could go home in peace.

Elsewhere Dr. Park finished the key points of his research and was ready to make it known to the world. But he also couldn't stop thinking about Seungri. He kept all his files and decided to go visit him, hoping not to find JiYong.

After a while, JiYong went to his hotel, he did not want to leave Seungri alone, but he still had to go to the police to deliver the evidence against YG, he did not know if he would get anything, but at least he would settle the evidence . His entire journey had been in secret, so he could drive safely in the city. Even so, he wore his mask and cap so as not to be easily recognized. He also had to visit the JYP Ent offices. where his new workplace would be. With all the shock of the birth, he hadn't been able to tell Seungri anything about his new future life, so that was still a surprise that he had to give him.
Dr. Park entered the room and found Seungri with the little boy in his arms. When he saw him, he smiled at him and motioned for him to come closer.

- How are you Steve? All in order?

- Yes ... everything is fine ... and you? How are you?

- Very happy ... and in large part it is thanks to you.

- Don't say that, I just did my job, it was also a pleasure ... Ri-ah ... there ... there is something I would like to talk to you about ...

- Yes tell me.

- Well ... about ... about us ...

Seungri looked at him a bit confused.

- Us?

- If I...

- Steve ... don't go on ... I ... I'm really very grateful for everything, but ... you know very well that I can't reciprocate ...

- But ... you said ...

- Yes,  I remember what I said ... I asked you for time and I didn't promise you anything ... now ... - looking at the baby in his arms- his father has returned and I never stopped loving him ... I know it won't be easy, But it's JIYong who I love ... and it wouldn't be fair to you and neither to me ... It wouldn't make sense.

Dr. Park just sighed, but couldn't help showing his displeasure.

- And are you sure that he will not leave you again? ... that he will not choose his career before you or your son ... That ...

- Stop right there ... The decision to separate was mine ... he never left me ... it was me who decided to walk away ...

- and who tells you that you will not be in danger again because of him ... how can you choose him again ... after all ... it was me who accompanied you all this time ...

- and I'm grateful for that ... and always will be ... but from the beginning you knew what was happening ... Steve ... I'm not the person you need ... I ...

- Okay, don't continue ... there is no need to explain more ... I ... I only inform you that I finished the first part of the investigation and will present it soon ... I have other objects of study, so I will no longer bother you more ... See you soon Mr.Lee Seungri.
-Dr. Park ... Steve!

Dr. Park just turned and left the room ignoring Seungri, when he closed the door he found JIYong, who had heard everything behind the door. They just looked at each other without saying a word, then Dr. Park continued on his way, but was stopped by JiYong's words.

- Thanks.

Dr. Park didn't even turn around, just nodded and continued on his way. That same week, the news flooded the networks and television channels. The very idea that a man could conceive, caused stupor in the scientific and world community. The doctor toured the television programs and everyone wanted to know who this man was who had had a child. Many doubted his research and many other scientists treated him as a phony.

JIYong and Seungri, since they left the hospital they stayed together. JiYong made sure they didn't part again. The new job at JYP Ent. He had given him a house in the suburbs and even though he had to spend hours in the studio, he always came back on time to be with his family. Seungri, he had been more than a month without going to his dance studio, but he kept in touch with his instructors checking that everything was going well. When it was time to return, he did so with his son. Everyone in the school was surprised when they saw him arrive carrying a baby and when asked Seungri proudly told them that it was his son, little HyunJin, he got very jealous, but soon he was also playing with his little hands. The days passed happily and calmly. Soon JiYong had also announced his participation in a new project that was going to be launched now with his new company and with other artists.
Everything was going well, but they didn't take into account YG's desire for revenge. From his department, while awaiting his trial, the former head of Yg Ent. followed the news and from the first moment he knew who the man who had given birth to a son was. After losing everything to JiYong's accusation and despite facing years in prison, all he thought about was destroying them. He picked up the phone and called the press, to give a conference with the excuse that he would confess and give evidence to prove his innocence.

- Good afternoon, I'm glad everyone can be here. - The lights of the flashes illuminated his face. His face was serious, but haughty as always. All the press was waiting for his words, but no one knew exactly what he would talk about.- I have gathered you here because I have decided to confess all my crimes.

- Mr. Yang Hyung-Suk then confesses that you have stolen to your artists all this time?

- Yes, I confess, but it is also true that I helped them and that I made them all famous, I only took what was mine. - Nobody expected that answer, he admitted to having used his artists for his own benefit and he looked proud of it.

- You have no regrets.

- Of course not. Thanks to me, the world knows what our country has and that we have no reason to envy anyone ... Tell the world to know artists like GDragon, Kwon JiYong, a prodigal son of our lands.

- Aren't you angry with Mr. Kwon? He was the one who took you to the authorities.

- No, how could I, he was like a son to me. I am very sorry that I cannot reconcile with him and be part of his family now that he has a son.
The entire conference center fell silent. Immediately the journalists began to pick up their phones, while YG smiled victoriously. The news that JiYong had been a father spread and everyone started looking for information about it and wanted to know who was the woman who had managed to conquer the idol.

JIYong and Seungri, oblivious to what was happening on the other side of the world, continued their lives normally, watching their son grow up, who was getting bigger and more mischievous. As hardly anyone in New York knew them, they used to go for a walk holding hands with the little one in their arms. In the United States, it was normal to see same- couples walking with their children, so they felt free and carefree. They did not realize when a hidden camera among the people began to take photos of him. Soon the images began to flood social networks.

"Singer and model Kwon JiYong has been seen holding hands with former singer Lee Seungri walking the streets of New York"

"GDragon is a dad ... and boyfriend with Xiao Zhan"

"Whose son is GDragon?"

"Famous artist discovered with his partner, another man and a baby"

The tranquility of the couple was interrupted by the paparazzi who stood guard outside their house. JYP CEO called JiYong, to see what they could do about it. All the press could damage the new project.

- What do we do now?

- Calm down everything will be fine.

- I don't understand how you can be so calm. It is your career. Your work ...- Before he could finish JiYong covered his lips with his index finger.

- Shhh ... Once I put my career before my family, it won't happen again.

- JiYong ... what are you thinking ...

- At some point our thing was going to come to light ... it was one of the conditions when I joined JYP Ent.
- What?

- I was going to tell you when the time came ... I think it finally came ...

- But ... how are you going to explain about JiRi.

- JiRi is my son, what else can I say ... Explain how he was conceived, it is only up to you. For now just saying that we are together I think is enough.

JIYong took Seungri's face between his hands and kissed him on the forehead.

- I promise you that everything will be fine.

JYP and JIYong called a press conference, to silence the press and to calm the waters.

- You're sure? - JYP asked.

- I've never been more sure about something in my life.

The conference was held in a hotel room, the most prestigious channels had been invited and there was even the Korean press. Everything was ready. The lights of the flashes filled the place. JiYong looked calm and confident. As long as he could continue with his family, the rest did not matter. The questions began. "How long was he with Zhan", "As he had lived all this time in hiding", they even asked him about the laws of his country in this regard. JiYong answered calmly and confidently, until a question came up that he had wanted to answer for a long time.

"Don't you think you have deceived your fans? Do you think they will continue to admire you after this?"

- My message to my fans is simple, it's actually a question: Do you think I'm someone else, just because I love another man? I only have to say to my fans that I am still the same and that I am even a better person because I am not afraid to fight for my family and for the person I love, it does not matter if it is a man or a woman. This is me. I think they would feel worse if I keep cheating on them or pretending to be someone I'm not. I have faith in my fans. I know that they will understand me and see and value my work and my music over my personal relationships.
- Whose son is he, who is his baby's mother?

- It's my son, it's all you need to know.

- Lee Seungri left the industry because of their relationship?

- I do not think that corresponds to me to answer it, but no. His decision had nothing to do with our relationship.

-Do you think you can continue in the industry after this?

- That depends on my fans and my company, as you can see, they were aware of and support me in my decision.

The questions continued, until they decided it was enough. Whether the press was satisfied or not, it no longer mattered. JiYong had said everything he had to say. Even though YG's intention was to sabotage him, the fans responded differently. They loved JiYong and also Seungri even though he was no longer part of the industry. Sales on JiYong's latest project were a success and he soon had more jobs. Although he gradually left the stage, to dedicate himself more to production and thus be able to spend more time with his family. Many tried to find out where the child had come from, and even invented a rented belly, but they could never verify. After a while, the news stopped being a scoop.

JIYong and Seungri enjoyed their moments together, they planned a little trip, to get away from it all for a while. After a couple of years they returned to their country and went to visit an old lady friends of JiYong and spend a few days in a cabin in the forest. Little JiRi was already taking his first steps and running all over the place. They both watched their little one play with the animals on the farm, while sitting side by side holding hands under the eaves of the hut.

- JiRi-ah, stop chasing the chickens. - Seungri wanted to get up to go find his son, but was stopped by JiYong.

- Let him play some more .... come here. - taking Seungri by the waist and sitting him on his lap.

- Kwon JiYong, Mrs. Han is going to see us ...

- Don't worry about her.- giving her a kiss on the cheek.- You imagined all this one day? .... I did ... since the first time I saw you, observing my painting. I told myself, if I don't wake up with that smile for the rest of my life, I will be the most unhappy person in the world.

- JiYong, where do you get all those words ... so sweet.

- They are only born for you.
-The truth is that it has been quite a journey ... and luckily everything bad has been left behind. Even Dr. Park has been able to prove his research thanks to another of his patients who decided to be the face of his discovery.

- Ahhh how good I was talking about us and you bringing the little doctor into the conversation.

- Mnnhhh ... don't be jealous, you know very well that we owe him a lot that JiRi is with us.

- Ughh ... I know. But now it's just the three of us and that's what matters most to me.

- JiYong, there is something that I have wanted to tell you for days ...

- Yes ... What is it? ...

- Well ... I think we're going to have to move house.

- Why?, what happened? ... They couldn't fix the plumbing ... I told you that SeungHyun wasn't a plumber mnnmn ... - He couldn't keep talking because Seungri covered his mouth.

- That's not why ... it's because we need another room ... and a bigger garden.

-Eh? ... For what other room? JiRi already has his ...- JiYong stopped and looked at Seungri, who was smiling, as he took his hand and brought it to his belly.

JiYong scooped him up in his arms and began to spin with him. His family was about to grow and the journey of a lifetime that they thought was over showed them that there was still a long way to go. But as long as they were together, nothing else mattered.

.................................................. ............ ❤💚THE END💚❤ ............................

Wooooow!!!! At last... It is finished! I can't believe that this journey started almost thren years ago! Thank you for the patience!!! I hop you have enjoyed the story!!!

Bye Bye