Chapter 24

My Everything

Seungri was lying on the gurney, in the emergency room of the hospital, as Dr. Smith had been advised; only he treated him. He looked at the white ceiling and caressed his belly, which after being checked and passing some medications through the serum, was calmer. It was all a false alarm, it had just been indigestion. Although Seungri also suspected that it had been the situation with Dr. Park, which had happened the night before, which had left him a bit uneasy. His thoughts as always went to JiYong, lately a feeling of guilt haunted him. Although he thought that the decision he had made was the correct one, he could not help feeling emptiness and a lot of longing, for the moments lived with JiYong. YG had actually managed to separate them and he didn't know how long he could stay hidden, nor if he would ever have the strength to face the man. What he was sure of was that the day JiYong found out about the lie, he was not going to forgive him. The tears started to roll again, thinking about how JiYong would come to hate him. That was when Daesung came in, who had left everything at work when Dr. Park called him saying that Seungri was in the hospital.

 

-Hey, Hey, Hey .... Easy ... - Daesung ran and hugged him, while his back.

 

-Dae ... what am I doing? ... Jiyong is going to hate me when he finds out ... if ... if the baby had been born today, he would not have been by my side ... he would not have known them ...- Seungri said it between sobs with his face buried in Dae's neck. His friend hugged him tighter and tried to calm him down, while also watering his eyes. All this time he had supported him, but he knew Seungri's heart and knew that even though he appeared strong, he had actually been fighting all this time against the decision he had made.

 

Daesung pushed him away a bit, looked at his friend and began to wipe his tears, trying to calm him down.

 

- Take a deep breath ... and calm down that it does not do the baby any good ...

 

- But...

 

Shh ... I know it has not been easy all these months, I have been here by your side and I have always supported you ... even with what you did ... - Seungri looked at him as he bit his lips and his eyes turned moistening again - I know you had your reasons that up to a point it was the best, but ... I think it's time for you to tell him the truth ...

 

- But ... he's going to hate me Dae ... he's not going to forgive me ...

 

- If you tell him the whole truth ... tell him about YG ...

 

- He won't believe me ... YG is like a father to him...

 

- Ri-ah ... do you love him?

 

- What kind of question is that? Of course I do.

 

- And does he love you?

 

-...

 

- You should trust him a little more ...

 

- Why do you say that? - Seungri looked at his friend suspiciously, since he had never been so insistent on the subject.

 

Daesung looked at him seriously and sighed, then shifted his gaze and began to adjust the sheets on Seungri's bed.

 

- JB called a few days ago, when you were in the studio ... He told me that JiYong went to his apartment, looking for you ...

 

- What? - opening his eyes wide.

 

- Yes ... he also told me that JiYong promised him that he would find you and that he would solve everything ...

 

- What are you saying ... JiYong ... he knows ...

 

- I don't think so... but he's looking for you ... it won't be long until he knows where you really are ... I think you should hurry up and tell him the truth ... if you really don't want him to hate you.

 

Seungri looked at his friend and also gave a sigh, as he brought his eyes to his belly and began to caress him. At that the door to his room opened and a bouquet of flowers appeared at the door. Both friends widened their eyes when Seunghyun's smiling face appeared behind the bouquet.

 

- How is the baby panda? Do them want to go out already?

 

- SeungHyun!

 

- What?

 

- Hahahaha ... Well I see that Uncle T.O.P. is eager to see you little one - Seungri laughed as he ran his hand over his belly - ... but unfortunately it is not time yet ... it was just a false alarm ...

 

"Ahh ..." SeungHyun sighed, putting on a disappointed face. "Well ... better because we haven't finished preparing their room yet ..." he said hugging his husband and giving him a little kiss.

 

Seungri looked at them in surprise.

 

-Their room?

 

- Yes ... SeungHyun has been setting up his room.

 

- SeungHyun! ... Really? ... You shouldn't ...

 

"He's my only nephew or niece ... how could I not ..." SeungHyun's look and warm smile made Seungri's troubled heart happy, knowing that he had such good friends reassured him and filled him with joy.

The three friends chatted until Seungri was discharged. He still had to decide what to do with the new information Daesung had given him. JiYong was looking for him, his heart pounded again, the hope that they could be together again gave him the strength to keep fighting.

 

.................................................. .................................................. ..............................................

 

In Seoul, JiYong was waiting anxiously in the YoungBae´s apartment for the arrival of JinYoung Park, the C.E.O. of JYP Ent. His friend had called him in the morning and they had arranged to meet for lunch so that they could have a good conversation the rest of the day. JiYong walked back and forth in the room, Hyorin watched him sitting on the sofa, while blowing the steam that came out of her coffee cup.

 

- You will make a hole in the room if you keep walking like this.

 

Jiyong stopped and looked at her, gave a sigh and went to the sofa to sit down. He sat up and couldn't stop moving, put his hands on his knees and caressed them nervously. Hyorin looked at him over his cup and placed one of his hands over JiYong's.

 

- Calm down ... you are not alone ... we will be here with you and we will always support you ... you know that...

 

JiYong looked at her and gave her a small smile.

 

- Thanks.

 

Hyoring smiled back at him and nodded, reassuring her support. At that moment the door opened, YoungBae entered the apartment followed by a very handsome man despite the fact that his face denoted years traveled and experience. His haughty and arrogant presence, typical of a man used to doing his will. His dress to the nines, obviously a designer suit, and his hands full of rings that were evidently worth several thousand. JiYong stood up abruptly and bowed his head a little before passing his hand over to greet him properly. JinYoung Park squeezed Jiyong's hand and smiled, then settling into the seat across from him.

- Good morning Mr. Park, while we wait for lunch, would you like something to drink? Coffee? Hyorin asked, like a good hostess.

 

- Wiskey, please.

 

"Right away" Hyorin left the room looking at his boyfriend and his friend, who nodded in thanks.

 

- But hey, sit down, dear YoungBae and Mr. Kwon, I've been waiting a long time for you to decide to meet with me.

 

They both settled in front of the man.

 

- So? You finally decided to leave that old fox YG.

 

- Mr. Park ... I ...

 

- Call me JinYoung, you don't need to be so formal. YoungBae is one of my best artists and I really care about him as if he was my son. I hope you can see me the same way, one day.

 

- Oh ... well ... JinYoung, I asked Bae to invite you here today because ... well ... you. more than once had offered me to be a part of JYP Ent. and I wanted to know if the offer is still on the table.

 

- Of course ... the doors of JYP Ent. are always open for you. You just have to tell me and I will prepare the contract.

 

- Oh thank you very much. Still, first of all, there is something I should know and it is one of the reasons why I want to get out of YG Ent.

 

- Whatever it is, just say it ... we'll solve it on the way.

 

- Well ... this is not easy to say and the truth is that ... I do it because I think it is time ... and I feel that in YG Ent. I will not have the support that I know your company will give me ... or so I hope ... well ... the important thing I have to tell you is ... that .... I am gay.

 

The CEO settled into his seat and set his glass on the table in front of them.

 

- What you do in your room is none of my business JiYong ... can I call you GD?. My artists are free to express themselves as they please, YougBae knows that very well and we always support them as long as they do not harm the company and do their job. - he answered, settling back on the sofa, in a very relaxed position.

 

- Well ... the issue actually ... is ... I want to make it public. - JiYong had never felt so nervous, but he knew that this step had to be taken, if he wanted to have a free relationship with Seungri.

 

- Ah ... Well ... that's another issue ... are you sure? – asked the CEO, narrowing his eyes a little, focusing on JiYong.

 

- Yes ... I can no longer pretend ... I can’t stand the rumors with other female artists or models anymore... I want to live being truly who I am. I know that it will not be easy and that my career may be over, but I can no longer continue lying to myself and lying to my fans.

 

- Mmm ... I understand ... - he said thinking and bringing his hand to his chin, as if looking for a solution - maybe we can muffle the news a bit ... - JiYong and YoungBae opened their eyes - I don't know if Bae has told you, but JYP Ent. will open a studio in the US, the idea is to hire American producers and artists to collaborate with artists from our country, and thus open the doors of that market. You would be our ambassador in that country ... and after a reasonable time you could come out of the closet without problems, since there it is a more gayfriendly country ... I would only ask to wait for a while ... what do you think of the idea?

 

JiYong looked at his friend, searching for some sign of support. Bae nodded reassuring what the CEO had said. JiYong looked back at the businessman and nodded as well.

 

- Excellent ... I will ask my secretary to start writing the contract, once you have finished with YG Ent. just call me to meet and see the latest details.

 

- Lunch is served.

 

- Oh thank you very much...

 

The three of them and Hyorin continued into lunch, while continuing the conversation about YG Ent's JiYong pass. to YJP. Now only the last step was missing. Confront YG and get Seungri back.

 

After going through the hospital, Seungri had to rest at home for a few days. Even though he felt fine, Dr. Park and Daesung wouldn't let him out. It had been a week now and Seungri was feeling increasingly restless. He missed seeing his children's classes, especially little HyunJin, so with a little aegyo he convinced Dr. Park to take him to the study, with the excuse that he had to collect some of the children's inscriptions to upload to his personal computer. .

Thus he spent an entire afternoon observing the lessons in the study. The smile on his face showed how happy it made him to be in that place and to be able to teach. Sitting in the small study platform he watched the lesson of little HyunJin, from his office Dr. Park looked at him spellbound and it was precisely Seungri's smile that had made him fall in love. Seungri applauded all the dances and congratulated his instructors, who blushed at their master's show of affection. HyunJin ran up to him and tried to hug him, but Seungri stopped him and told him that he still wasn't feeling well and that he had a cold and didn't want to spread it. The little boy pouted first, but then he smiled at him, kissing his cheek goodbye. Seungri dismissed all of his students and prepared to leave. Dr. Park was still in the office, since while Seungri was observing the classes, he had gone to work on his research. Seungri started by picking up some towels the kids had left lying around, with his back to the front door. At one point he felt the doorbell ring, announcing that someone had entered. Without turning ...

 

- It is already closed, if you are interested in the lessons you should come back tomorrow. - At that moment he turns to see who it was. Standing there with a bouquet of flowers was JiYong.

As he was alone he had not closed his coat and you could see very well how his round belly was showing. The coat was quickly closed.

 

- Ji ... JiYong .... what ... how did you get here?

 

The flowers that had been in front of JiYong's chest were now looking down at the ground and JiYong's eyes were pointing to Seungri's belly.

 

.......................................................

A/N: We are getting to the final chapters. 

Sorry for the delay! Kisses...see you in the comments!