Chapter 19

My Everything

The news spread really fast. Jiyong was angry with YG and his sudden decision. The only thing he could think of was Seungri. When, he arrived at the hospital, he run to Seungri’s hospital room to find it empty, he started to panic, till he saw Dae. But what he heard was worse. Dae, told him that after the news Seungri’s blood pressure went up and that that put the baby in danger and they had to make an emergency surgery to try to save it. The hours were agonizing, but finally Dr Park went out from the operating room. His face showed a very sad expression.

 

“Dr…. Dr… how… how is Seungri?...How is my baby?

 

“Mr. Kwon… I… we…. We tried to make everything that was at our hands… but unfortunately the damage was really heavy. The high blood pressure provoked a placental abruption. We couldn’t save the baby…. I’m really sorry” the doctor just apologized and palmed his shoulder. Dae started to cry. Jiyong was paralyzed. He didn’t know what to do.

 

“How is Seungri?”…finally said.

 

“He lost a lot of blood; we could stabilize him, now he is sleeping. We have to wait for a couple of hour for him to wake up.”

 

“Thank you, doctor.”

 

Jiyong looked to Dae, who was cleaning his tears. He felt how he had that accusing look. He himself felt guilty for the tragic situation.

 

“Dae…I… it is not true… everything that was said on the news…it wasn’t true… ok… I’ll explain everything later… but I promise you…Seungri is everything to me…”

 

Dae just looked at him and nodded. Jiyong went to the room where Seungri was taken. He sat next to him waiting for him open his eyes. He felt powerless. He took Seungri’s hand and started to give it kisses and the tears started to flow. He fell asleep that way. When Seungri woke up ans saw the image of Jiyong and his dry tears, he started to cry too, but he closed his eyes, cleaned his face and spoke.

 

“Ji… Jiyong…”

 

“Ri…oh God…I’m sorry…I’m so sorry…”

 

“Jiyong…my baby…our baby?”

 

Jiyong started to cry again…

 

“JIyong answer me…”

 

“Baby….our baby…”

 

“What…?”

 

“It’s gone…”

 

“What?!...No…no… why… noo…” he started to cry and caress his belly. He made a fist with his hands and harden his expression “This is your fault…it’s your fault…get out… I don’t want to see you…GET OUT!”

 

“Ri…please listen to me… I can explain…” He tried to hug him, but Seungri pushed him away, hit him in the chest. Jiyong forced the hug finally, while Seungri cried helplessly.

 

“I don’t need you explanations… get out of life…you ruined my life….” He finally said and pushed and slap him in his face. Jiyong closed his eyes and touched his face. More tear started to flow.

 

“Don’t say that…you are just upset for everything that happened…ok…I’m going to leave… I’ll go back later” said resigned.

 

“Go and never come back… I don’t wanna see you again… just leave me alone Jiyong… it for the best…” said Seungri more calmed and he covered again with the sheets, turning his back on him.

 

“I’ll come back later, when you are calm.” Said Jiyong and tried to take his hand, but he just took his hand away.

 

The minute he left the room he collapsed against the wall and sat on the floor hugging his legs. How he went from the happiest to the saddest day of his life. Seungri was his life and just to think about leaving him was breaking his heart. He knew he will need a lot of time to heal, and that he needed him the most right now. He was really mad at YG, so he got up cleaned his face and went to see him. YG must have a very good explanation for what he did. He thought. He was going to demand to delay the tour, so he could spend all the time he needed next to Seungri. On the way, he called Bae and gave him the bad news. As soon as he arrived to the hotel, YG was already waiting for him.

 

“So… how is Seungri?” The next thing he felt was the punch from Jiyong fist. Immediately, YG’s bodyguards grabbed Jiyong, who was fighting to get free from his hands.

 

“Why did you do that?” He yell “Why did you have to release that rumor… why?...we said we will wait…why?” and finally he loosened and went to the ground on his knees. “Why?” crying.

 

“Why I should have waited, if everything was ok?”

 

“Nothing is ok… I should have talked to Seungri first and tell him what was the plan…why… did … you…?” looking at YG with pleading eyes full of tears.

 

“What happened Jiyong? Is everything ok with Seungri?”

 

“He lost the baby… the news… he… saw the news and got really nervous, I guess… He is not well YG, I need to stay here with him… please!” Jiyong was broken, all the resolution he had before getting to the place was gone. He was pleading, he didn’t know what else to do.

 

“I’m really sorry for your lost, Jiyong…. But… we can’t delay the concerts…all the tickets are sold out. Do you know what that means?... It will be a terrible lost for the company… We barely can cover Seungri’s retirement from the show… remember that a lot of people was coming to see him…I’m really sorry Ji… but we need to keep as scheduled.”

 

Jiyong was defeated. Now he had to confront Seungri again and tell him that he had to leave. But first, he had to explain that the rumor was just that, a rumor. Just another lie to keep their relationship and situation undercover, although now the pregnancy didn’t need to be cover, YG convinced him that was the best. He was exhausted, so he thought the best was to get some rest and talk to Seungri the next morning, when he will be calmer also. And that was what he did, but when he opened the door he didn’t find Seungri. The bed was empty and all the things were cleaned, he run and asked a nurse, who told him that Seungri was discharged, very early in the morning, so he grabbed his phone and marked his number, there was no answer. So then he called Dae, after two attempts he picked up.

 

“Dae…what’s going on? Where is Seungri?”

 

“Hi, Jiyong…” a very calm voice answered.

 

“Seungri…. Ri… baby… please… Where are you?”

 

“Jiyong… I … I was serious yesterday… I think this is the best… I’m going back to Seoul now… Please… just… go on with the tour… about KiKo…I…I don’t care …ok?”

 

“Ri… listen to me… let’s just talk”

 

“Ji… please… don’t look for me… I need time… and you are not the person I want to see right now… I have a lot to process..”

 

“I… I understand…I’ll give you time… I understand, but please… don’t ask me to leave you…”

 

“Good bye Jiyong… I have a plane to catch…”

 

“Ri… Seungriiiiii!!!! He was left without any hope. The tour will go on and he as the professional he was, he will follow orders and comply with the contract. His biggest fear became real.

 

Seungri hung up the call with tears in his eyes; he was caressing his belly and looking to the horizon. Dae took the phone and put it on the table of his living room. Luckily, Dae and T.O.P. lived near the city, although Jiyong didn't know that.He was preparing tea, because they were waiting someone.

 

“Are you sure this is the best?” asked his friend, since he didn't totally agree with Seungri's decision.

 

“Yes, Dae. This is the best.” 

 

“Dr. Park will be here in any minute.” said Dae.

 

“Ok.”

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

 

A/N: Wow... hello...long time no see!!... Well... I'm really sorry for being absent for so long. I'm also sorry for the drama, but I assure you, we will have a happy ending. I'm going to finish it probably in a couple of weeks. I'm going to reurn to the weekly updates. and as I promise at the beggining I won't let and unfinished story. 

Kisses and see you soon!