Chapter 2

My Everything

A/N: First of all, thank you for all who has suscribed, I'm trying my best to write this, the ideas just come up. So...I hope you like it!! I just miss them too much...and I don't have a image because I don't have a clue how to do it! Enjoy. kisses to all!

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Jiyong arrived in Jeju and went straight to his room in his large mansion on the beach. The large windows overlooked the beach and the room was brightly lit, he stood on the balcony and sighed, trying to breathe in the fresh air and see if that erased all his worries. For years he had not felt good about what he was doing and he felt that nothing was enough, that's why nothing satisfied him, but he knew he could not give up, after all he had always wanted to, since he was a child he only dreamed of being a singer, and being famous, he never thought that it would take him away from everything and that despite being surrounded by people all the time, he was alone, he felt alone. Despite all the rumors about going out with models or singers, in reality he was always alone and could never make anything real, especially because he did not like women, that was clear to him and from the moment he knew it, he told YG, who was the one who started the rumors to protect him from the press and so he would not lose fans, or at least that's what he said. He dreamed of one day finding that person who meant everything to him, sometimes he denied his country for being so conservative and not allowing him to live his uality to the full and to have a normal life with the person he choses. He lit a cigarette and sat down to wait for the sunset, just thinking, closing his eyes and daydreaming with a family, like his family with his sister and his parents. He knew that the day would come when he had to choose between his career and his personal life. He hoped it would never come or that at least he had the option of having both. That would make him more than happy.

The sunset became evening and he was still on the balcony, suddenly a knock on the door took him out of his thoughts.

"Excuse Jiyong, you have a call from YG"

"Ok, come in and give me the phone ... I thought came to get away from everything, what's the problem now?” ... answered the phone visibly annoyed.

"First, I will not repeat it, be careful with that attitud, or else you will be grounded permanently. Second, I just called to see if you got there and if you were in Jeju or not ... "

"What? You do not trust me anymore? "

"Also to remind you not to do anything crazy or reckless, enough with all your scandals, give them some time and give yourself some time"

"Anything else?"

"No, nothing else for now. And please be nice to Taehee ... I do not want to have to pay his psychologists expenses afterwards "

"Goodbye"

He cut and handed the phone to Taehee ... "You can retire, I will not need you anymore for today, go have fun, just please make sure you are here tomorrow, I want to go to the café I want to see how things are there"

Taehee only accented with his head and dismissed. Jiyong went back to the balcony lighting another cigarette, just enjoying the sea breeze. Thinking about everything he had to do the next day.

Seungri, woke up knowing that there were only a couple of days to enjoy the holiday, he went down to have breakfast with JB and his family and told him that he would go back to the cafe. JB just rolled his eyes and gave him a smirk. Knowing that he was not going to persuade Seungri otherwise. Then, he went to the cafe and started to walk around the building, the last time he had been there with JB, he could not go and he had only been in one of the wings of the cafe. He was looking for one of GD's paintings, which he had seen once in a magazine, he kept looking and admiring each object of the place until he found it. It was a painting that covered almost an entire wall, it was a rain of colors, white, red, black, orange, all the rainbow and much more. Each was different, Seungri knew a little about painting, since his sister, took classes when she was in high school. Immediately he sat down in front of the painting in one of the seats placed to enjoy the them, sat cross-legged and gazed enthralled at every part of the painting. Suddenly, his cell phone rang and he picked up.

"Hey Ri ... guess who is in town ??" A broad smile was in Seungri's face ... "Dae !!! Really ?? Are you in Seoul? ... Why? Is everything ok? "

"Wow! Hahaha, wait what ... why do you think something is wrong? We are here, because we need to buy some things and we take advantage of the holiday to walk and visit an old friend "

“We ??? Wait ... Seunghyun is with you ?? Now, I'm worry ... what things ??”

“It's a surprise, can we meet? May be we can go shopping together, or are you too important for your province friends? Hmmm”

“Oh! Damn, I'm not in Seoul right now, I'm in Jeju with a friend, but we're coming back tomorrow. Will you be there yet? "

"Yes! We are staying for a couple of days more… So, a friend? Come on tell me all about it! "

"It's not like that ... .hahaha .So we can meet tomorrow night, is that ok with you? You can come to my dorm and then maybe we can go out and do something like dinner ... or do you have other plans?”

"Not at all, we just came to see you and spend some time ... we miss you!"

"Yes sure !!!" rolling his eyes "Now you have more time for you, I'm not the 3rd wheel anymore ... so I guess you do not miss me, you're busy with something else" ... with a big grin

"You are a naughty boy, what are you thinking Ri? ... hahaha !! Ok see you tomorrow then. Send me your address. Do not forget! "

Seungri hunged up and a smile was drawn on his face, he did not want to admit it but he missed his childhood friends very much. Deasung and Seunghyun or T.O.P. , as they nicknamed him in elementary school, they were his friends from kindergarten, together they had discovered that they were gay, especially Dea and TOP who could not help falling in love and since then, Seungri only looked at them with envy, but happy for his friends , because he knew how difficult it was to meet someone or have a relationship, especially living in such a small town. Dea and TOP went through many bad things when they decided to tell their families, for a while both were taken from their homes and Seungri always helped them, until their parents finally accepted them. Seungri's parents, when Dea and TOP came up, they sat with him and asked him, he confessed to them, but unlike the parents of his friends he had the support of his people, they only asked him to take care of himself and that while he was happy they would accept him and the person he choses with whom to share his life. Unfortunately for Seungri, that person was a fantasy for him. Since G-Dragon began his career, he had all his records, in fact he was his inspiration to pursue his career in college and start dancing, he only dreamed of knowing him. Even more so when GD began to paint, he felt that his paintings were a part of him, a statement of who he really was. He never believed the rumors, although he knew that they were probably true and that G-Dragon would end up marrying some model. So while looking at the painting, he sighed daydreaming, that one day his idol confessed to the world that he was gay, and that he would be only for him, haha, as he was dreaming too much, he shook his head and smile to himself.

He did not notice that someone was watching him, admiring his almost white blond hair, his face apparently soft and radiant, his smile and the look towards the painting, as if he were making love to it and stripping its soul with every sigh. He looked at him for a while, until he decided to come over and sit next to him.

"It's a real mess, is not it?"

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N 2: I know, they are too short...sorry!!