Chapter 9: Introducing you ...

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 9: Introducing you...

 

"S.M orchestra? Really?"

"Everybody?"

"Whoa!"

"Um. I don't think so."

"Only some of us can play instruments and some are not..?"

"That's right. If your name are being called out please go to this side."

"Jungmo-"

Jungmo stood up, surprised. "I'm invited?" He widened his eyes and looked at his only co-member; Jay rolling his eyes. Heechul who was also there too, rolling his eyes, "PSH. You can play guitar and any other instruments. D-uhh."

"Hyung? Why are you here?"

"What? Can't I come visit you guys? Okay, shh. Let Jaewon hyung talk." Heechul made a "shh" gestured to Minho.

"Sungmin, Siwon, Sunday, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun-"

"Me too?" Kyuhyun shocked.

"Really a harmonica?" Donghae asked.

"Nothing impossible-" Jaewon said and continue, "Our violin boy; Henry-"

"Woooohoo!!" Everybody clapped their hand to Super Junior-M maknae while him, smiling, waving and bowing. "Go Henry! Go Go!!" Donghae cheered loudly but only to be smack by Eunhyuk for being so loud.

"Tiffany." "A flute? It's been a while since I played it!" Tiffany cried. "Just go to that side." Hyoyeon said earning a hit from Tiffany.

"And lastly, Joohyunie. To the left side."

"Victoria."

"Huh? But I can't play any instrument." She looked at director of SM performance; Shim Jaewon but he only nodded and gestured her to his right.

"Eunhyuk, Taemin and all Girls' Generation." "We?"

"Okay, this might be dancing." Sunny muttered. "Yunho, Changmin and Taeyeon here." Sanghoon gestured to the middle. The three of them walked to where was pointed with confused look. "Main dancer of the group to the right, so are SNSD. Except Taeyeon-" Jaewon trailed off and looked at Sang Hoon. "Where are the boys?" "Outside."

"Kai, Chen, Tao and Luhan please come in."

The noisy meeting room suddenly became quiet after unfamiliar name being called. They are glancing each other, ceasing their forehead.

"Did I miss something? Who the hell is Kai? Chen? I've heard Tao and Luhan before but not-" Heechul asked. "Him?" He was so surprised seeing four trainees that preparing for their debut in China and Korea next year.

The four boys awkwardly enter the meeting room, as they keep on bowing to their company artists.

"Please introduce yourself."

"So which one is Kai and Chen?" Heechul interprets. "Oppa, be quiet. Let them introduce their selves." BoA shot him a glare. "Oh. Please." He rolled his eyes and looked at the four awkward boys or mens that soon-to-be SM's rookies.

"Please continue!" Leeteuk said to them.

"A-annyong haseyo! I'm Luhan. I've been with S.M since 2010" "Ann-yong h-haseyo! I'm T-tao. I came to Korea, S.M since 2011." "Annyong haseyo! I'm Kai. I've been with S.M since 2008."

"Kai? Woo. Nice to meet you Kai-sshi" Taemin exclaimed. Hyoyeon who is next to him rubbed his back, calming the excited kid.

"Your name is Kim Jong In." Heechul stated. "Shh! Oppa! Let them finished!" Jessica hushed and looked at the last boy. She raised her eyebrow and nod to him.

"Annyong haseyo. I'm Chen." "Chen?"

"Let me guess. You and Tao would be in EXO-M." Sooyoung made a wild guess to Chen. But the four of them only gave her a smiles and bow. "These four were chosen to perform alongside you guys in S.M orchestra for 2011 SBS end year music festival. They were chosen based on the teasers that they're going to release soon."

"So soon." "Aren't you happy? Excited? Nervous?"

"I bet they are. They must be also crying like us too." Hyoyeon joked as they smile reminiscing their debut/trainees days. 

"So this is the people who will perform in SM orchestra."

"Woohoo!" They clapped their hand but only to be stopped as Shim Jaewon count the performers, "Wait. Jonghyun and Donghae. You should stand with Yunho, Changmin and Taeyeon."

"What?" Both of them shocked but soon they made a "hooray" gesture.

 

***

 

A few days before christmas, where everybody is preparing for the eves but not for Korean idol group that have been invited to broadcasting sytem end year music festival performance. They are practicing really hard.

It was 7 o'clock at night in a cloudy practice room where you can hear panting, musics being played and stopped, sweats and bottle of water everywhere.

"One two three."

"Yoona, you are out."

"What?" Yoona stopped dancing and looked at their choreographer who just entered the practice room. The super juniors' and her 8 members' was surprised at the statement and looked back and forth between Yoona and SM's choreographer; Hwang Sang Hoon.

"You're going to MC the SBS end year music festival. So they said you're not going to join the performance." He stated. "Ahh." Yesung calm himself, rubbing his chest. "I thought she was kicked out! From S.M or something!" He shuddered. "Ayyy. If she was kicked out then there is no girls' generation." Yuri said tightening her ponytails. "But me too. I almost shout. Jeeez. Oppa don't just popped out from no where then said you're out!"

"This is not dream team, hyung" Eunhyuk fan himself with his shirt. "You can say that to Minho, though. You're out!" Donghae snickered and imitating the KBS's variety show dream team's host, "You're out!"

"Aw, I've anticipating this since we had our meeting last 2 weeks." Yoona pouted. "I know." Sanghoon said and looked at grumpy Yoona. "It's because of the changing clothes, you're going to ran back and forth to change clothes throughout the night." "How about the intro?" Yoona asked with her big doe-eyed stared into his eyes. Kyuhyun looked at her and laughed. "Weird Yoona is back."

Sanghoon looked at his assitant and shook his head, "No too. And don't give me that look."

"What look?"

"That look. Your big doe eyes sparkling and gleaming."

Leeteuk laughed out loud, "She always gave me that look." "Too bad. All of us give in because of that look." Ryeowook chuckle. "Who wouldn't?" Shindong asked. "Even our evil maknae, Kyuhyun and his other half, Changmin also give in. Oh!! Heechul hyung! He didn't. He will only keep teasing her more. Isn't true, grandma?" Donghae teased and looked at Yoona who's now shoting them a glare, 'Oh no, you didn't.' They suddenly made a gesture zipping their mouth.

"It's okay. There is always be a next time." Sooyoung comforts, massaging Yoona's shoulder. She nodded and plopped herself and eat the snacks that have been provided.

"But, you're going to have a solo performance -"

Yoona widened her eyes. "I knew it." Eunhyuk said, clapping his finger. "Just like the last time. Taemin, Luna and Krystal's?" Siwon asked.

"Unfortunately, no. She will perform alongside Lee Seungi Gi."

"WHAT?" The 7 girls surprised. "Yoong unnie going to replace Han Hyo Joo sunbae-nim?" Seohyun said. The SM choreographer looked at her and give her thumbs up. "Clever!"

"WHOA!"

"Seunggi must be over the heaven, then" Leeteuk said.

"Guys. Don't forget! Tomorrow night!" One of SM's staff said peeking through the door. "But some of us have schedule." Sungmin said. "You can come a bit later." Hyoyeon said. "Aren't you curious about this year celebration."

"I heard it's EXO kids first showcase for all of SMTOWN's, before the SM's PR release the teaser next week." Jessica said. "WOW impressive! Jung Sooyeon actually know this stuff!" Siwon said clapping his hand. "Where did you know about this by the way?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter