Chapter 8: Not much. Practice. Going out.

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 8: Not much. Practice. Going out.

 

"We're going to MNET MAMA?"

"What I read from last week article, we're going but they haven't decide who will come the event."

"Unfortunately, we have decide."

"Us?" Eunhyuk asked referring his group and across them, Girls' Generation. "Yeah. Everyone in here are invited to MNET MAMA 2011 that will be held in Singapore on 29th November."

"Should we be happy?" Jessica asked. "Yeap. I heard MNET trying to invite Will.I.AM and hollywood hip-hop artist." Eunhyuk said.

"Oh."

"He will come since 2NE1 are invited too. And I heard they have collaboration."

"Well actually, you guys too." Shim Jaewon said to the girls'.

"What?"

"From what I understood yesterday's meeting, it should be Taeyeon, Tiffany, C.L, Bom will have collabooration with hollywood artist they invites. Not confirmed though. But they give one song to practice"

"Okay."

"This will be your first collaboration with 2NE1." Shindong said. "That is going to be awkward." "What kind of awkward. You guys are close with Minzy." Siwon brushed off.

"Well that's Minzy. Not her unnie."

"Oh. God. I. Can't. Imagine."

"Are you scared?"

"No."

"It's just that they are too charismatic,....?"

"Hey. Isn't Yoona friend with them?"

"Who?"

"2NE1's Park Bom-sshi and Dara-sshi"

"It's Im Yoona. She's friend with everybody." Donghae rolled her eyes. "She even become friends with Heechul hyung AB's group."

"That's because she hang out with Heechul oppa and Jungmo oppa!"

"So... With whom she hang out that she became friend with 2NE1?"

"Eunhye unnie." "Hye sun unnie." "Hye young unnie."

"Yoon Eunhye?"

"Yes. Eunhye unnie is very close to Yoo In Na-sshi and Park Han Byul-sshi. They are YG's."

"I think you should go search Park Han Byul. She's not YG."

"Well her boyfriend is." "Oh right!"

"So Hyesun would be Goo Hye Sun? Boys Over flower?"

"Hmm, we all know that Hyesun unnie like Yoona very much. She is YG's actress and kinda close with 2NE1's Dara-sshi."

"Hyeyoung noona. Church friends, a YG's actress and wife of Sean sunbaenim." Siwon concluded. "Wah. Our Yoona here know lots of Korean 'A' star actress." 

"Speaking of Yoona. Where is she?" "I though they already wrapped up the filming of 70s era."

"There is a scene need to be edited, corrected. Something like that."

"Okay enough talking, we're going to discuss about the performance. So, MNET give us 17 minutes and SM's marketing team decide that SNSD will only perform the boys, and Super Junir will perform their medley song; sorry sorry, mr simple and-" Shim Jaewon looked at the Super Junior. "Superman."

"Superman it is."

"Then our performance will be only 4 minutes..?" Hyoyeon looked at the director of SM's performance; Shim Jaewon. "7 minutes. We're going to promote the english singles."

"Remix of the boys?" "Yeap."

"Wait! 29th, right? We only have less than 2 weeks to practice!"

 

***

 

"Five six seven eight- One two- one two"

"Oh?" "I am so sorry! I'm sorry" "Yaa!"

The person who just intrudes their practice peeked inside. "Come here!" Hyoyeon waved to him as she drinks her water. "Come in come in!" Sooyoung called out. "Unnie you should at least called them softly, you're going to scared them."

"Are you afraid of us?" Sooyoung asked.

"Err. N-o. No."

"See, Joohyun-ah-" She looked at SNSD maknae; Seohyun, scrunched her face. "What are you doing late night, here?" Sooyoung asked, eyeing the young boy.

"Aren't you suppose to go home by now?" Jessica interprets.

"Don't you have school, tomorrow?"

"Are you alone?"

"Have you eaten already?"

"It's Sunday, isn't it suppose to be a rest day?"

"Don't over work yourself."

"Unnie. Stop attacking him with a question." Yoona said, walked in to the practice room. Sitting, next to Sooyoung who is stuffing some snacks into .

"When d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter