Chapter 34

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a chapter that I wrote long time ago. I just got no chance to upload it. Hope you enjoy it

 

Chapter 34

 

Our SM <3

Taemin

If you guys don’t watch Produce 101 or doesn’t have favorite one. Please vote for my friend. Ha Sung Woon.

Taemin

He is talented – vocal wise,

Taemin

He also can dance well.

Taemin

He has to be in top11… Please hyung, noona help me vote him.

Jongin

I declared everything above is indeed true. Vote for Ha Sung Woon…!

 

Yoona read Taemin’s message and Kai’s declaration at their group chat and put her iPhone on the table. “Unnie,” She called and looked at her older sister who sitting on the one seat chair. “Did you watch produce 101?”

“Yes.”

“Who’s your pick then?” She asked again. “So many talented one— vocal wise, dancing and rapping skills and not to forget their visual is no joke.” Her older sister tales. “How about Ha Sungwoon?” Yoona asked.

“Oh that guy. His rank are the most shocking one. He jumped from 25 to number 3. ; Noh Taehyun is seriously a good dancer. It’s a pity he did not make it to Top20.” She tells. “Ha Sungwoon—” She paused momentarily. “He’s good. His singing skills— I like him, Kim Jaehwan and also that guy from Starship, Jung Sewoon. Their singing skills,” She gave two thumbs up and sighed happily.

“Actually there is more… that I like but they’re all eliminated…”

“Then who do you vote for?” Yoona asked again.

“Kim Jonghyun.”

Yoona looked at her sister, speechless; she said she like the vocal line and named them but she vote for the other trainee. “Not SM’s Kim Jonghyun. But Pledis— He’s from Nu’est.”

“Yeah I heard…” Yoona nodded.

“He seem very desperate and he looks like a decent guy.” Her older sister paused again, “Talent wise… He’s simply a package. He can rap, sing and dance very well and also can lead the group— which later he got himself a title, nation’s leader.”

“Is it possible to watch everything before the final?” Yoona asked after a beat of silence.

“If you start now.”

***

 

Yoona stared at her room ceiling after she finished watching all episodes of produce 101. Even though there aren’t much Mnet showing on the TV but she knows how they were feeling, the tiredness, uncertainty— suddenly the image of her, her members and also other trainees came to her mind.

She sighed inwardly, turning to her right side and saw a sticker on her calendar. Alarmed, she sat up straight, took her phone and dialing a familiar number. “Unnie, are you going? If yes, fetch me up,” She said and hung up. She took her towel and ran to her bathroom to get ready for the night.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter