Chapter 20: 2014 [Part Three]

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 20: 2014 [Part Three]

 

Xiumin almost trip to the floor when he ran for his phone when the familiar ringtone he set for certain people rang. It was like any other night, if he doesn't have schedule and his S.M hyung’s didn’t drag him to midnight snack he will be spending his free time in the gym toning his muscle, abs. Choi-Kang Changmin is his idol builting an abs.

/Let's go out/

He reads and purse his lips together as his eyes darted towards the clock on the wall, it's almost 1 in the morning, /I'll be there in 15/ He tap the send before he put his phone to the locker and go to the shower room,

*

HE was walking towards their hideout when his phone buzzed once again, he took his phone, and it’s from Suho,

/is Yoona alright? /

/I heard she's been out with her friends lately. Yesterday she went out with Chang hyung, Kyu hyung, Wookie hyung, Ki Bum hyung…/ Suho informed.

/The night before she went to BoA's house too, Yeonhee noona, Ara noona were also there/

His phone buzzed again, this time it’s Jonghyun.

/Seems like she want to spend her free time before she depart to China,/

Xiumin responded after giving lots of thought.

/China? /

Jonghyun and Suho asked, before Suho quickly added,

/Ahh, the filming… I almost forgot >< /

/Where are you guys, I’m almost there/ Xiumin asked.

/Yoona being persistent as ever, she fetched me up, /

/Damn, are you texting while Yoona next to you? Have you lost your mind? / Jonghyun asked.

 

“Who are you texting with?”

Suho froze and looked at Yoona whose giving all her focus to driving, “Jonghyun… He says that he’ll be late since he has radio…”

“Are you sure? I have feelings you people… talking behind my back,” Yoona said as she made signal to the left. “No,” He roared making Yoona glance at him, “KYA. Look at the road I don’t want to die early!” He yelled, Yoona rolled her eyes as she speed up to their usual hideout and saw Xiumin standing next to the tree, all covered up.

“Where does he go again?”

“Gym,” Suho firmly, “Oh right,” Yoona slap her forehead before she turn off the car engine and smile widely to Xiumin who’s approaching them.

“You’re late,” “You’re early,” They said in unison, “It’s been a while, oppa…” She said as she hugged him, “Stop calling me one,” He said before letting go each other, “Let’s walk while waiting Jjong,”

“Are we going somewhere?”

“Itaewon—” She said,

*

“Are you sure it’s still open? It’s almost half past two,” Jonghyun said as he looked around the streets, it’s already dark and quiet for some shops but some are— he’s not sure. “Yes, I always go to here—” Says Yoona as she led the way to one of the corner, “Alone…? You must be crazy,” Jonghyun muttered. “Wait is this—” Suho was cut in when someone called out her name,

“Im Yoona,”

“Is that you,” The person asked again before he let out a chortle.

Yoona looked up, see a familiar face and she grin at the person. “Yes,” She nodded, “It’s a bit late— and Hyesun already left so I’m sure you’re not meeting her, are you—?” The person asked again. “No, I’m with these guys…” Yoona gestures to the men her left and right, “Oh really…? Come on, in I’ll show your table,” Says the person as he led to the back door of a restaurant; Jonghyun, Suho and Xiumin shared a look before they followed Yoona.

“Is he Y…” Jonghyun murmured, “AH YES.” Suho slap his forehead, “I’ve been thinking about it but my mind couldn’t—”

“Here is your table— I’ll take your order in…”

“I’ll go to the counter,”

“Alright then—”

*

“I won’t ask you where you find this restaurant. Since I heard he mentioned a senior name then I’m betting you always go here with her. But it’s not what I want to say.” Jonghyun paused as he devour his food again, “The food… it’s good,”

“Like really good,” He praised. “I also like the environment,”

“Well— I’ve never get a bad when it comes to tour a restaurant.” Yoona smirks, “No wonder, those hyung like you when it comes to have a meal, you know where to go,” Suho commented, sipping his drinks.

“I’m flattered,” She said touching her chest, and laughed when the trio rolled their eyes at her.

“Do you always go to here, Yoona?” Xiumin asked, Yoona shook her head, “Well not every day… but once in a month… but it’s been months since I went here,” She told as she eat the side dishes.

Jonghyun looked around when he heard loud voice coming from the corner of the restaurant, he scrutinize the group and he immediately recognize them, “Wasn’t that—” He stopped when a silhouette stand next to their tab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter