Chapter 1: Forgot

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1: Forgot

 

"When will they debut, again?"

Yunho turned his attention from the twelve boys who are practicing really hard for their upcoming debuts, to a young lady who just entered the practice room with her baggy shirt, pants with her hair tied up in messy bun. 'They may be just finish their comeback practices.'

"They're in the midst of choosing and preparing the debut song, probably by early next year." "Ahh."Yunho smile and signalling her to stand next to him as both of them watching the trainee. "Uwaaah! Thats so smooth!" She exclaimed and point to one of the trainee who gave his best in during the dance break.

He looked at her who was so immersed watching the trainees dancing. "Its been a long time since I've seen you, Im Yoon Ah! How are you?" "HEHE, I'm good, oppa! How are you to you too? You looked thin, eat more, oppa!" Yoona joked. "Isn't I'm suppose to say that to you?" He asked earning a toothy grin from Girls's Generation's Yoona. Yunho sighed and looked at his company sister's who became paler and thinner these days. "I know you're busy this days Yoong, but you have to remember when to eat. Even Changmin, remember when to eat his meals." Yoona rolled her eyes and muttered. "Changmin will never forget his food, oppa~"

"I heard you got casted." He stated. "Uh huh. The story line is very interesting and different from other drama. So I just accept it." "And its time for SM's actress Im to make a drama comeback, show what you got in your pocket, Yoong." Yunho said as he headlock her before ruffling her hair, Yoona smiles at him and nodded. 

"Changmin has become more sulky these past weeks because his same age, month friend was busy with their latest album while the other friend  also busy with his Japanese album and that particular lady who always called him during midnight only for accompany her to eat foods who a girl that he can rely onto, no longer calling him."

Yoona pouted at his statement, nudged her company, entertainment senior's arm, "Opppaaa-" She groaned. "Both of you also busy with your upcoming Japanese promotions, okay. Not only me. And and Changmin oppa and Kyuhyun oppa always left me behind lately, they're too busy hanging out with the Kyu-lines, they even left Wookie oppa and Kibum oppa." "Ahh. So you're taking revenge on them?" Yoona was about to protest when he continue. "Is that why, you're hanging out with those people lately?" "Huh?" Yoona stare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter