Chapter 13: A small matter

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 13: A small matter

 

Changmin eyes everyone in the room, searching that particular of the doe-eyes, “Who are you searching?” Yunho asked, but the younger one only silent, “Yoona?” Yunho prompt, but he didn’t made any comment and Yunho continues as if the younger man agreed, “She’s not coming,” Changmin turn to his hyung and looked at him with interest, “She’s not coming with us to LA, nor this meeting” He looked at him wanting more explanation.

“She has filming during the concert,” Yunho continue while glancing him sideways, his face change slightly at the revelation, worried, “From what my sources says, she’s not going to be alone since Yuri too with her fashion king’s if it’s that your concern and she can survive without you guys,” Changmin rolled his eyes and give his attention to the staff’s discussing about songs that going to be performed at SMTOWN World Live Tour 2013 in LA.

 

 

As soon as their plane safely landed in LA, Changmin switch on his phone with one goal,

/Safe and sound/

He type in and click send.

“Hyung, let’s take a picture and send it to Noona,” Minho suggest as he took out his phone and direct it infront of their face. Cho Kyuhyun the eldest of the three pouts his lips and close his eyes while Changmin leaned on to Kyuhyun’s shoulder with his dreamy eyes. Last but not least Minho gives his I-AM-WATCHING-YOU-look.

*click*

Minho looked at the picture and give an ‘ok’ sign to the older as he walk where to are when his manager calling him. He added words just up above Kyuhyun, ‘I love you’ and Changmin ‘I miss you’ while his, ‘I AM WATCHING YOU, NOONA’ with that he send it to their group chat. The group chat were consists of Kyuhyun as the admin, Changmin, Minho, Ryeowook and Yoona.

 

***

 

“Weird,” Minho mumbled,  “What?” Jonghyun asked.

“Noona, didn’t replied our text.” He said sulkily.

Jonghyun looked at him with interest as he raised his eyebrow and whispered, “Who?” when the taller didn’t say any word further. Key rolled his eyes, “Which noona he always hang out with,”

“If it was not Yoona,” Onew said as he sips on his drink. Jonghyun slap his forehead, “I forgot,”

“Stop bothering her,” Taemin finally said, when the taller keep on texting even without response, “I bet he’s the annoying one in the group,” Key muttered, “I hear that,” Minho said as he stood up and leave the table. He got into the elevator and met Yuri and Sooyoung. “Noona!” He exclaimed, happily. “Kya. You’re scaring us!” Sunny hissed, “I am sorry,” He sheepishly apologizes. “What’s up?” Sooyoung looked at the young men when the young me keep on opening his mouth but no words came out.

“Is Yoona noona replying your text? Is she even know we have safely arrive?” He questions, “Well—”

‘DING’

The three of them froze as the elevator opened and two guys entered. “Hyung” Minho cried and approached the duo, “Why Yoona noona haven’t replied our text!”

Sooyoung came forward and tap the younger head as he exclaimed ‘AW’, turning around and shot her a dagger. “Kya.” Sooyoung looked at him and the older man. “Did you all forget why she didn’t perform with us in the first place?”

“She has filming schedule.” Minho replied slowly, “Then what it means,” Sooyoung asked.

“Your noona is busy!” Sunny answered when the three of them are silence. “It’s not like she and Yuri left behind in Korea to play around.”

“Seriously, leave that kid alone.”

The five of them gasped and turned around, Yunho and Boa standing in front of the elevator. “You didn’t even realized the elevator was opened,” Boa remarked, as she and Yunho walks in, “We’re too cope with conversation,” Sooyoung said sheepishly, “They are… not me,” Kyuhyun denied, “neither me,” Changmin said casually and looked at Minho, Sunny and Sooyoung.

“Whatever it is, leave that kid alone,” Yunho said again. BoA shook her head unbelievably and chuckled, she knows very well who he’s referred to, with these three men around. “Leave her alone,”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter