Chapter 37

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 37

 

“Noona.”

Yoona turned around and smiles when BTS’s V approach her smiling widely, following behind him is his group members. This is the first time they met each other after last week’s incident. The BTS member hold her hand tightly as if transferring his energy to her which she returns back by patting his hand with her other hand.

“Happy new year.” They said.

“Happy new year to you too as well— don’t get sick in this cold weather.”

They bid their goodbye after a while and Yoona return back to her waiting room. She stopped in the doorway surprised to see her SM’s juniors filling her waiting room.

 “Annyong haseyo!” They greets her. Yoona smiles and waved them to not bow at her. “Hyung thought you might be felt lonely and left out so here we are.” Chanyeol explained.

Yoona shook her head and says, “You’ve work hard!” Clapping her hands before she hugged Red Velvet’s members one by one before they did a group hug. She pulled back and smiles warmly to them. Yoona then looked at EXO members and NCT127 members. She’s very grateful to have them in her room. Her SM’s juniors came to her room because she spent her new year 2018 alone without her members and they don’t want her to feel that.

“Let’s do a big group hug” Yoona initiates, “Unnie, oppa too” She called out their managers. “2017… All of you did well… even you have yet to achieve your goals. You already did your best of the best regardless what the results are.” She said and looked at her junior earnestly.

“Junmyeon do you want to add something?” She looked at Suho who’s on her right. Suho pondered for a while and tighten his held to Yoona’s hand and Xiumin’s hand on his left. “Thank you” He says. “I love you” Baekhyun and Sehun snorted at that. “Joohyun, Taeyong you too. You did well for being a great leader.”

“Likewise.” Irene murmured.

“Minseok and Taeil you did well too for being the oldest and reliable brother to the kids.” “Mark too,” He said quickly as he remembers Mark also a leader and a big brother to the Dream kids.

“Our staff hyungdeul, noonadeul. Thank you for everything; thank you for being patient with us and our fans. In 2018, I’ll try my best to say and express it more. Thank you, I love you and all of you did well.”

“You too,” Yoona looked at him warmly then to her other juniors, “In this cold weather, please take care of yourself… And in 2018 your album too will go daebak!”

“Drama too!” She add quickly and shoot Joy a smile. “I will work hard!” Joy says shyly.

“Let’s be healthy— Physically and… mentally.” Yoona said in a tight smile, she felt both of her hands are squeezed by Suho and Irene. “Happy New Year kids!” She said wrapping up the night— morning.

The passerby filled with so many emotions watching the SMTOWN’s artist unites after what they have been through last week.

 

 

“Unnie open the door.”

Taeyeon open the door and looked at her guest smiling brightly, “What is this, Im Yoona?” She ask, startled with Yoona unannounced appearance with lots of plastic bag, full of snacks and all kinds of food.

“Let’s go.” Yoona look at Taeyeon after pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter