Chapter 4: Departure

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 4: Departure

 

"Is everyone ready? We're going in 3."

"Yes!" Jessica rushed to the front door with her shade on. "Why you're wearing sunglasses when it's still dark outside." Yuri asked, but she's Jessica, she just shrugged it off as she walked to the elevator, "Girls, come on. Soojung text me that all of them already there."

"One two three, where's Yoona?" Tiffany stopped from entering the elevator. "Just come in, we're late already." Sunny said pulled her in. "She's having a sleepover over there."

"Ahh. No wonder, you sleep with us, last night." Sooyoung remarks and looked at Yuri. "This is only a sleepover, we'll be having a guest in our room in these upcoming month." Hyoyeon jokes. "Sica will become one of the guest, with Sooyoung upcoming drama."

"Nahh. I can have the room by myself or-" Jessica looked her members. "We'll going to have a sleepover party. Invite Soojung, and fx then Yeonhee unnie, Ara. Even Joohyun unnie!"

"You're going to have fun while I'm not home?"

"Girls. It's slippery, be careful!" Tiffany warn the girls as she step in to their van.

***

Leeteuk awoke due to the sound of door being open and closed. He sat up as he saw his manager hyung walked in, carefully passing through the living room that full of male body lying on the floor. “You guys better get ready, now. All of them are on the way.”

He looked at sleepless body, “Ah, could you move Kyuhyun a little bit. He’s practically smashing Yoona and Sulli, there.”

“Yoona, wake up.”

“Hng.”

“Yoong, you can continue sleep at oppa’s room.” Leeteuk whispered to Yoona only being pushed; falling at Ryeowook legs.

Ryeowook groaned in pain as he sat up abruptly and looked at his leader. “Hyung!”

“Sorry! I’m trying to wake up, Yoona here. Huh.” Leeteuk stand up, went to the refrigerator grabbing a bottle of water and gulp down. Ryeowook looked at his left as he saw Kyuhyun’s legs all over Yoona while Changmin, shared one pillow with Yoona.

“What the F. is this?”

Ryeowook snapped up, looking at BoA and Siwon gawking at them and also Lee Yeonhee and Go Ara. Sungmin and Shindong flinched over the shrill voice as they sit up while Eunhyuk and Donghae rolled over their stomach pulling their blanket over them.

 “KYAAAAA.” One more high-pitched voice enters the living room as he went over to YoonA and Sulli, pulling both of them up and brings them to the sofa.

 “What happened last night?” Lee Yeonhee asked. “Nothing happened unnie. It’s just that-” Sulli yawned,

"Are you guys drunk last night?" BoA questioned.

"We have under age people in the house so we're not allowed to drink," Changmin mumbled through his pillow. "Such a waste."

"We're just chatting and playing game until Kyuhyun oppa spill water on Yoona unnie's hair." Sulli said as she rubs up her face.

"I didn't, it was an accident-"

Yoona abruptly sat up and went to Kyuhyun only stopped by Yunho. "Well at first, it WAS AN ACCIDENT but then you poured all of it on my head!" "Changmin oppa and Minho laughed at me then all of them start to spray the water all over the place!" She looked at Yunho with her big doe eyes.

"And of course our HIM Yoona would take her revenge, straddling them and pouring the three idiots with a bucket of water!" Heechul chirped in, laughing out loud.

"Serve you right!" Yunho said to the three men who still lying on their stomach.

"Go, fix yourself upstairs!" Leeteuk pulling Yoona and Sulli off from the sofa, pushing the two of them out as they met other, fx member. "Vic, bring them to upstairs. Just knock, Zhoumi and Yesung in there."

"Up, up, up!!!" Leeteuk said as he enters the living room, "Annyong haseyo!!! Whoaaaaaa!!!!" Taemin entered the living room. "Taemin, go wake your hyung." Yunho said, as he switch-on the T.V. Taemin being Taemin, he hop onto his label mate brother. "Wake up!!!!" He hit them with a pillow.

"Wake up!"

"Go away!"

"You all better get up, because Lee Soo Man seonsaengnim is on his way and Kangta oppa will come in any minute-" BoA informing them as she casually sits on the sofa next to Yunho, followed by Ara and Yeonhee.

***

"We brought some food here." Tiffany said breathlessly. "Easy there." Siwon patted her back as he took the plastic bag give to Ryeowook and led to the living room.

"Eh- What is this? So messy here!"

"What are you guys doing last night?" Hyoyeon asked as she took Yoona's cardigan, sunglasses, cap and a scarf on the floor and bring it to the pantry. "Ahh-" She sighed as she saw the sink is full of dirty dishes.

"Where's YoonA?" Yuri looked around the dorm.

"We bring Yoona unnie clothes." Seohyun lift up Victoria secret's bagpack. "I think she's upstairs-" Go Ara stopped as she heard a shriek.

"Oppa!!! Where's my phone?"

"There she is." Sungmin point to one figure wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter