Chapter 7: SMTOWN LIVE'11 in New York

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 7: SMTOWN LIVE'11 in New York [Part 2]

 

"Thank you New York!!!!!!!!!"

All the staffs hurried went near the stairs to congratulate their "child" for the success of SMTOWN concert in New York. The stylists bringing towels, fan while the manager brought some waters. When the artists came down from the stage, the staffs clapping their hands and giving out waters and towels as SMTOWN bowed, thanking for their generous.

"Thank you for the hard work!"

"Thank you!"

"What a great work!" SMTOWN hurried went to the lounge room but they saw S.M's directors and C.E.O in the hallways clapping their hand and congratulating them. One by one SMTOWN's hugging Teacher Lee Sooman who congratulating and thanking them personally.

"Congratulations!!"

"That's the final wrap up for SMTOWN live 2010 to 2011 world tour." Everyone who's there clapped their hand.

"Now, go. Get ready for our after party dinner. I'll see you there." Mr. Lee Soo Man said, patting Leeteuk shoulder. Upon his departure, the staffs and S.M artists bowed to S.M chairman and directors who's now leaving.

 

**

 

The bus ride was so quite but you can hear a soft murmur in the front and someone sniffing and coughing in the middle of the bus.

"Achoo. Achoo."

"Ahh, you're worrying me." Yunho mumured earning a confused look from his seatmate. "Your noona." He point to a lady next to them who's leaning to the window. She scrunched her face, ducking her face into her scarf while she put her hands deeper to her jacket pocket. "She must be really sick and felt cold"

"Are you okay, Yoong?" Yoona turned around to see two pairs of eyes staring at her. She gave them a bright smile and thumbs up before she cough softly. "What kind of okay is that." Ryeowook mumbling infront of Yunho and Taemin's seat. "Make sure you eat medicine before sleep." Yunho sighed. She nodded  understood at Yunho instruction. "Eat before you take any medicine." Said Yesung, who's behind Yunho and Taemin.

Changmin who sat at the back with Kyuhyun suddenly plop next to Yoona. She was about to dozed off when she felt someone touch her forehead. She flinched, tilt her head, and found an uneven eyes looking straight at her. "I thought the cold already subside." He murmured and put his hands on her shoulder, making her lean on his shoulder. "Passed this to Yoona." Jessica took out hot pack from her bag gave it to Krystal who later passing it to Amber and Henry.

"Put it on her stomach." Victoria said to Changmin. He follow her instruction and see her dozing off. "Here." SNSD's manager give him blanket.

*

"When you go down, please walk faster. We were inform there is lots of fans outside of the restaurant." "Really? I'm bare-face!"

"Sunyoung-ah. We are all bare-faced." Jessica said lazily. "Just smile, wave to them and walk a bit faster to prevent anything bad happen." Yunho said. "You can wear your sunglasses."

"Smile and walk faster. Sunglasses." Taemin repeats.

"Oh! That's-"

"So crowded!"

"Yoong." Tiffany called softly. "Wake up. We're already arrived." Yoona shifted, flutter her eyes open. "You can continue sleeping later. You need to fill in your stomach then eat medicines then go to sleep." Yuri said. Yoona nodded, straightened her position and turned to her right. She smiled and mouthing to Changmin "Thank you" which he response by rubbing her back before he stood up to take his bag at the back. Tiffany helps Yoona combing her hair while the others looking at Yoona.

"Stop looking." Yoona mumble earning a chuckle from the rest of SMTOWN. "Seriously, both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter