Chapter 35

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 35

 

Yoona stopped talking when she saw a familiar group of men, she smile discreetly. She halts her bicycle and set it aside quietly before she running quietly to them, “Look who’s here?” Yoona startle them from behind.

Yoona laughed out loud when her idea came to fruit. All the 2PM members jolted up and shouted “Hey!” “You scared me!” When they realized who it is. “Hey! I almost cursed on you—” Junho scolds her. Yoona smiles mischievously at them whom still recovering from the shocked.

“What are you doing here? Are you alone?” Taecyeon asked.

Yoona shook her head and point her fingers to the back. The 2PM members looked behind her, her; King In Love co-stars, Hong Jonghyun and few other actors. They bowed slightly, acknowledging each other presence.

“Looks like you are really close with them.” Junho commented and eyed her. Yoona rolled her eyes, “What now? I can’t be friends with other people?” She can’t believe that these people and her SM’s oppadeul get touchy when she met her circle friends.

“Of course you can.” Junsu said quickly when she saw her frowning. “Just don’t forget the old friends,” Nichkhun eyed her. “Said the one who always go out with our Thai junior’s singer.”

“How do you know that? Did you ask Ten?” Nichkhun asked. It’s true that he always invite the juniors to dinner sometime lunch, and also when his family came over to Korea he will invite them over to his apartment and have Thai’s meal.

“I saw you and the kids,”

Junho snorts, “Kids?” “Since when did you get married with Khun hyung?” He smirks and high five with Wooyoung. The two of them and Chansung then guffawed like there is no tomorrow.

“Oppa!” She narrowed her eyes, “Sorry sorry… Jeez I knew what you mean, I’m just joking.” Junho said. Yoona rolled her eyes again and looked at the six grownup men. “What are you guys doing here? It’s very rare to see you in a group.”

“What are you talking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter