Chapter 19: 2014 [Part Two]

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 19: 2014 [Part Two]

 

It was packed of people just like any other S.M official event but when she saw familiar face, she smile widely. “Annyong,” Yoona greets the Red Velvet’s kids. The four of them stopped talking intimately and turned around surprised to see their sunbae arrival. They bowed quickly and greet them. The Girls’ Generation hugged them one by one, happily as they chatted excitedly. “You’re getting taller from the last time I saw you,” Taeyeon said to Joy which she gave her biggest grin. “An inch or two,” She replied. “She grown up so much in a week,” Seulgi shuddered. “It’s okay… Get taller just like your Sooyoung unnie, Sooyoung-ah,” Tiffany said ruffling the younger hair.

“Unnie… long time no see,” Yoona said in her high pitched voice when she saw a female figure with light brown eyes appeared with her manager, “Long time no see to you too—” Go Ara said, hugging her and pecked her cheeks, and she goes hug every member of SoShi and Red Velvet’s. Yoona’s eyes twinkle when she heard the familiar foot step and vague voice. “Qian unnie…” She cried when she saw a tall female model like appeared hand in hand with her cheerful member, Luna. “Im-yang*” Victoria smile widely and open her arm as Yoona hugged her before she hugged Luna. “Kya, Im Yoona… She’s like the happiest person in the world at the moment,” Hyoyeon said amused with Yoona’s behavior. “That’s why they always favored her,”

“Basically this is our first meeting since the Halloween party, isn’t it?” Go Ara questioned. “Yeah… But not Qian unnie,” Luna said.

*

“Daebak,” Yoona uttered, amazed with the decoration of the S.M atrium. “This is heaven for our fans,” She said in awed. “You looked a fan yourself,” “I am…” She said looking around, and whispered, “I would like to buy some of these too— for my own collection.”

“The mug collection though… this one is pretty,” She said touching the surface of f(x) mug collection. “I see noona fall in love with the collection,” Chen laughed heartily, “Let’s see who’s here… Yoghurt Ahjumma,” Yoona smiles, “How are you Jongdae, long time no see,”

“Long time no sees to yourself too,” He smiles, “I’m feeling great,” He gave a thumbs up. Yoona nodded as they walked towards the VIP area, “How’s Minseok doing,” She asked. “Hyung… as quiet as ever he is…” Chen said apologetically, “But good things Changmin hyung and Kyuhyun hyung wants him to be their companion, so basically hyung is dragged by them,” Chen said, “You won’t see hyung at 2AM in the house and he’s always out.”

Yoona enlarge her eyes, shook her head in disbelief, “Talking about those oppa— how are they…?”

“The way you’re talking it’s like it’s been ages since you last met them,” Key remarks, “Unfortunately, that’s true.” Yoona pouted, “As far I remember SoShi tour is over and you don’t have any filming at the moment, are you?” Key asked feeling outdated with what his senior’s up to. SHINee’s members have a Japan tour at the moment, they only go back to Korea if they have schedule in Korea other than that they will stay in Japan. Just like Taemin, he rarely going back to Korea and spent his free time wandering the streets of Japan.

Chen smiles, “This noona here— been on the company lately, learning Chinese” He informed. “His Guru would be Zitao, Yixing hyung and Luh—” He stopped. “That was months ago,” He said slowly. “Anyway noona always hang out learning from the maknae,”

Key sighed and looked at both of them but he stared at Yoona a little longer. She must be hurting a lot with the recent affairs, Jessica and Luhan. Everyone in the company knows Yoona, Xiumin and Luhan are extremely close that Kyuhyun and Changmin felt threatened about Yoona no longer hanging out with them. But Kyuhyun and Changmin being mastermind evils they always called them whenever they heard the three will go out and they will end up going out together. Jessica is a big sister to Yoona, she always favored Yoona than her other members, in which she called her, ‘her little rascal’. Yoona was practically a third wheel when Jessica and Krystal go out. He wondered how Yoona adapt this thing.

“Noona,”

Key awakens from his reverie and looked at the tall maknae giddily making his way to Yoona who open her arm for a hug. “It’s been a while Oh Sehun,” She said ruffling his hair. “Where’s your other half—?” Chen inquired when he saw only him wandered around.

“I’m here…” Tao said stride to them grinning widely. Yoona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter