Chapter 23: Sweetheart

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 23: Sweetheart

I post this chapter before as chapter 22. Those who have read you can just skipped it.

 

“Noonim—“

 

Yoona paused from chewing her food as she looked up to meet her hoobae, D.O. “Do Kyung Soo,” She smiled, putting her chopsticks down as she motioned him to sit down. “Are you alone?” He asked when he saw the lady eating her food on her own. The lady shake his head ‘no’, “I’m waiting for your hyung,”

“Minseok hyung? Junmyeon hyung?” He listed out because he knew these two always goes out with Yoona. “That is not nice of them for being so late.” He grimaced. Yoona chuckles, “The other hyung,”

D.O froze which made Yoona, shook her head ‘no’, “Not that hyung.” She said when she saw him stiffen for a moment. Other than Xiumin and Suho, Yoona always go out with Luhan together with Xiumin and their other 1990s born friend but since the Luhan left EXO, she no longer keep in touch with him until that one fine day in China.

 

Yoona was strolling by herself in the streets of Beijing with her mask and cap on when a man tap her shoulder. She freak out for a moment but still turned around, only to be greeted by a man whom also like her; wearing mask and cap. She took step backward as she did not recognize him, she was about to run when the person lift off his cap a bit. Yoona widen her eyes, shocked and acknowledge him as she offered her hand for a handshake. He took it gratefully and says, “Keep going,”

The two of them walk together along the busy street of Beijing and he bring to her to one of the famous restaurant. Good thing that no one recognize them and snap their pictures. Ever since that day, the two has been exchanging text and Luhan keep on apologising to her for leaving without prior notice and changing his number. Yoona being the cool friend, she just brushed it off.

 

“This hyung,”

A person wearing black attire said, sitting down next to Yoona.

“Changmin hyung?” D.O whispered and smiled when the tall figure wave to him, “It’s been a while,” D.O said, smiling. “I miss you too,” Changmin said earning a small laugh from Yoona. “So confident!” Yoona shook her head. “His eyes said so,” Changmin said as he sip water from Yoona’s glass. “Are you alone? Where’ s Minseok?” He asked D.O who had been smiling so widely since both of his senior talking to each other.

“Minseok going out with Hakyeon…” Yoona told him. “This noonim know my hyung better than me,” D.O stated. “Of course,” She replied. “So who are you with?” Changmin asked him again. Knowing that D.O doesn’t have many friends of his age so he wondered with whom he’s going out.

“With—”

“Are you with them?” Yoona cut him as she motioned to a group of men who just coming. Changmin tilt his head to the direction that Yoona just motion and see all grown-up men with their casual attire. D.O whom also looked at the direction nodded, “Yes.”

“You better go, otherwise they thought you’re late,”

“As expected… the thoughtful Im Yoon—”

“Kyungsoo?”

 

D.O looked at both Yoona and Changmin before he turned around and smiled in relief. “Hyungnim,” D.O stood up. Yoona and Changmin too stood up, “Um— hyungnim, this is my senior— family in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter