Chapter 17: Possessive

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 17: Possessive

 

SMTOWN Tokyo Dome Concert

 

“UGH,”

Yoona moaned as soon as she lied down on her bed, snuggling into her comforter. Staring on the hotel ceiling before her gaze fall onto the wall, 20:41:00PM

She was about to snoozed off when her phone vibrates on the bedside table. She groaned and answered the phone when she saw the phone caller on the screen, “Uh— hello unnie,”

“Hello— we’re going out, do you want to follow us?”

“Nah, I think I’ll stay in tonight,”

“Right,” Sunny enlarge her eyes and hung up, “She said she’ll stay in,” She informed her other 7 sisters, “Right,” Yuri said, rolling her eyes, knowing Yoona for almost a decade, she will not stay in but stay out till dawn but they know with whom she stay out with, that’s why they don’t mind she stayed out. “Soon she’ll sneak out,” Jessica said stopping right in front of the room at the end of hallway and knock multiple times.

“Wait a minute— unnie,” The person inside of the room yelled,

“Soojung-ah— oppadeul already waits us for a half hour already—” Tiffany informed and looked at the other 7. All of the them wearing their most casual attire with mask and sunglasses on, they’re going out with their choreographer and s.m’s staff to enjoy the nightlife of Tokyo’s.

“Yes—Yes,” Krystal said and appear in the door frame, “Only you?” Taeyeon asked, peeking behind Soojung, “Where’s Amber?” She asked when she didn’t saw the giant maknae,

“I’m here—”

They turned around where Amber and Key standing next to each other with Key’s hand on the taller lady’s shoulder. “We’re ready, let’s go,” Amber said eagerly. “Luna?” Yuri asked, “She’s went ahead of us with Ryeowook oppa and Sungmin oppa,” Amber said and added, “Qiannie unnie as usual went out with Kyu oppa and Min oppa,” “Huh?” Taeyeon surprised with her statement, “Then why Yoona insists to stay in?”

“She will go out eventually,”

“Oh. You’re still here—?” Dana asked, as she hold the door for J-Min, “You’re just in time unnie… let’s go~”

*

“Thank you—”

“You guys stay here first, I’ll go check her,” A female’s voice tells and it soon followed by a hurry footstep and stopped just at the end of bed.

“Okay,” The female earlier says, and five different footstep walking towards the bed. “Yoong,” She thought she hear her name being called and her bed seems like waver,

Yoona flutter her eyes open and saw six figures gawking at her. She bolts up abruptly, “OH MY GOD! You scared me!” She shrieked, touching her chest, her heartbeat beating faster.

Yunho pursed his lips to thin line holding his laugh as he touch the younger head and straighten, combing her hair using his finger. “We’ve been calling you for like the nth time but no answers— we decide to barge in when Jaewoon oppa said you didn’t go with them,” BoA said as she took out her mirror from sling bag and showed to the lady in front of her. Her eyes almost bulged out at her appearance right now as she quickly tied her hair into a messy bun.

“So— what you bring here?” She asked after she finished tying her hair as she glance the other 4 figure at the end of her bed. BoA looked at Yunho, “He said he promise you to treat you a sushi if we’re in Japan along with —” She trailed off, glancing at Tao and Kai who stood still. “And I’m bringing Sehun and Taemin, because they’re going to perform with me for only one promotion.” BoA smiles and gave a thumbs up to the calm Taemin who sitting at the edge of Yoona’s bed while Sehun stood next to his two members, fidgeting. Yunho widen his eyes and he looked up at the three guys, he almost forgot about them. “Uh, I almost forgot about you guys!” He exclaimed, slapping his forehead, they must be embarrassed. He looked at Yoona, “Be ready in 5, we’ll wait you at the back door,”

 

Kyuhyun walked into the lounge after he finished doing his make-up and saw the person he’s been looking since last night, he walked to her and stopped exactly next to her, “Where are you last night?” He asked,

Ryeowook who sit at the end of the table, put his chopstick down as his curiosity perked up. He looked at Kyuhyun and the person he initiates talking with, whose eyes till staring the screen of the monitor television in front of her,

After several seconds of silence she finally opens but instead of answering the question, she responds with a question. “Why?” Kyuhyun scrunched his face not liking with her responds, “Because we knock on your door for an hour!” He stated, and continued, “Until we’re told by the guard in charged on your floor that you went out!” “You’re not with us, neither!” Jonghyun hushed,

“You said you want to stay in last night,” Donghae blurted out, Kyuhyun looked at the older who sat next to her, “She said that to you also?” Donghae looked at Super Junior and nodded.

“Well I do, but something change my minds,” She stated.

Kangin looked at her, “Hey, Im YoonA… Did you just lie to us last night you’re not well, so that you can sneaked out?” He asked widen his eyes. Eunhyuk stopped eating and looked at her in disbe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter