Chapter 6: SMTOWN LIVE'11 in New York

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 6: SMTOWN LIVE'11 in New York [Part 1]

 

"One two three and four. Okay! Thats for today, I guess I'll see you in New York!" SM's Choreographer Shim Jae Won clapped his hands.

"Oppa! I'm sorry! I just finished my schedule!" Yoona said as she panting and looking around. "The practice? Already finished?"

"Yes." She bulged her eyes. "Really?"

"Yes, noona." Taemin said as Minho dragged him, "We'll go first! Annyong!"

"I am sorry! I didn't mean no to come and skipped the practice."

"It's okay unnie. We have our rehearsal before the concert." Luna said as she drink her water and getting ready to leave."We'll see you unnie and oppa in New York, then. Annyong!" She bowed along with Victoria.

"Don't tell me you forgot the steps." Eunhyuk suddenly said. "Well, I am." Yoona looked at Super Junior's main dancer. "Easy there!" He raised both his hands. "Seriously Yoong, no worries. We understand. Just take care of yourself, you girls have schedule while we're in New York aside from SMTOWN's"

"Ahh! Don't forget to eat your medicine."

"You're burning!" SM's choreographer Gregory Hwang touch her forehead. "Make sure she eat medicine and any herbs or whatsoever." Shim Jae Won said to Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung. "Come."

"Oh god! You're so hot. Warm." Hyoyeon said as she cling Yoona's arm. "Why come here? I already told you to go home" Sooyoung blabbered.

 

***

 

|Yo, Krystal!|

|Oh! Hello Amber unnie!|

|We're about to leave South Korea now.|

|Okay. How about So-Shi unnie too?|

|No. No no. Their flight was moved to late night. So expect them to arrived 22nd October night, New York time. We'll arrive around noon-|

"Amber?"

"Yeah!-" |Okay! Don't call while we're on flight, 'kay! Yunho oppa was looking for us now. Bye!|Amber hung up to the phone and ran to the line where her member already in the front. "Who are you calling?" asked Changmin while looking at the young lady here. "Boyfriend?" Kyuhyun snickered. "Kyuhyun-" Yunho  warned.

"No. I just called Soojung,"

"Oh! Right! Is she still angry?" 

"Angry? For what?" Amber questioned, ceasing her forehead. "You know? Taemin?" Yunho murmured carefully. "Ahh." "Seriously, Taem doesn't have intention to forget about their get-together or movie-date. He- just forgetful, careless." He persuades. "Um- Oppa why are you telling me this? Ah, you make me felt awkward."

"You are?"Amber let out awkward laugh and look at Luna who's now getting check for her passport and ticket.

"Get moving, hyung. Stop talking with Amber." Changmin stated as he walked to the counter.

 

***

 

"It's good to be in USA again!" Amber exclaimed as breathing in deeply. "Bet you miss it so much." Key said.

"We'll have a group picture. Please gather!" One of the staff announced.

"WAH!" All SMTOWN's artist who were there at that time were awed seeing the big, pink, bus that was designed with SMTOWN concert logo. "Hyung. Is it can fit all of us? Including So-Nyuh?" "Yeah. You can even run inside it."

"Really?" Luna widened her eyes. "No running in the bus." Changmin said quickly. "There's also our picture in it." Shin Dong while examining the bus.

"Guys! please, gather here. We're going to take a picture in 2."

 

**

"Are unnie already arrived?"

All eyes on Krystal, the news of the girls was annouced minutes ago. The Soshi girls are already in New York an hour ago.

"I mean, here. At the hotel?" "Uh. No. Don't know. I'll go ask the staffs-" said Victoria, walking to the door and found Taemin standing in front. "Annyong Taemin-ah."

"UGH! Don't let him in, unnie." Krystal voice can be heard. "You heard that, right Taemin-ah." Victoria said as she closed the door and walked to the staff's room leaving Taemin infront of f(x)'s leader room with boxes of chocolate and flowers.

"Aigo. Our Taeminnie is still convincing our babies." Sooyoung said as the rest of girls' generation walking in the hallways. "You brought lots of chocolate there. Hmm I see varities of Soojung's and Sulli's chocolate.""Is the flower for me, Taem-ah?" Taeyeon teased smelling two bouquets of flowers in his hands.

"Hey! There you are!" Victoria said. "Why unnie?" Seohyun asked. "Krystal been asking for yo-"

"Taemin you can come-" Said the two SM's maknae in their monotone voice but soon change as they saw the soshi that they have been missing. It's been week since they met.

"Unnie!!!"

"Aigo! My babies!"

"Yoong are you alright? Have you eaten your medicine? Go, take a rest, tomorrow is a big day." Victoria said in concerned. Yoona nodded in response and smiled to f(x)'s leader, Victoria.

"Assembly room, now."

 

**

 

"Like we said last week, there will be more camera man than our usual SMTOWN. Since we're going to make a movie. You're going to have a dry rehearsal at noon and onwards." Lee Sooman said and continue, "Since Soshi just arrived, please take this time to sleep and resting. The rest of you, you are free to go around the cities but you must be careful. And for our Yoona here, I hope you can be healthy like normally."

"Thank you." Yoona bowed.

"Question?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter