Chapter 16: July 2012 [Part II]

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 16: July 2012 [Part II]

 

“What the hell are you doing here?”

“Hyung?”

 

“Err—” “Umm—” Tao and Kai stammered

“I thought you guys have practiced with Yunho hyung,” Xiumin said as he looked into their eyes. “Who’s that girl?” Luhan asked, narrowing his eyes as Xiumin turned to serious. “Are you trying to do a here—” Chen joked, “or a ?” He snickered, but Tao’s pale face and Kai shocked expression stopped him. Tao and Kai slowly turned around only to be greet by a lady pointing her forefinger to them, “KYA?! YOU!”

The EXO’s member who just came step aback, surprised to see their well respected sunbae is the one who lied down. “You’re dead meat.” Xiumin uttered as he side glance at Chen who already kneeling, “OH MY GOD. I AM SORRY. I AM SORRY.”

“I CAN’T BELIEVE I HEAR THAT FROM YOU!” Yoona raised her voice to him. “Kyaa. You... OH GOD.” She couldn’t continue what she’s going to say, she was really shocked. Luhan smile smugly, keep on trolling, see what you got there, a feisty woman who is in rage. As he looks at Chen still on her knees and head hung low. Yoona sighed in defeat as she lied down again, hands on her head, “Does he always like this—” She asked and sitting up again and looked at the eldest of EXO, “ert,”

Chen widens his eyes as he waved his hands left to right, “No. No. No. I was only—” “Hyung! Aren’t you going to defence me?” He asked at the two eldest of EXO but the duo only looked at him, entertain with his bewildered while Tao and Kai snickered. “Ugh. Just sit straight until I said another way,”

“How come you’re here?” Xiumin finally asked, after a long silence engulfed between them. He sat next to her. “Sit straight.” She said and looked at Chen who just slump his shoulder. Chen looked at her giving the most pitied expression he ever mastered, Yoona rolled eyes, it’s only been 10 minutes. She then looked at Xiumin, “The practice finished earlier and we decide to come for a walk and hangings out you know... but then BoA unnie called Oppa.” Xiumin and Luhan nodded understand.

“How’d you even know it’s BoA noonim—?” Tao pondered and scrunched his face, Yoona smiles at his acts. “They say Time will heal but this... time will tell you everything,” Yoona said, staring the night skyline. “That’s mean— it’s not the first time Yunho sunbae...” Luhan continue but he couldn’t say it since Yunho is the one who inspired him to be an idol.

“Ditch me— us.” Yoona said, stood up, brushing off the dried grass, leaves on her pants. “I have to go now,” Surprising Xiumin and Luhan, both of them looked at her before they looked at their wrist watch respectively, “You’re early huh,” Luhan question, smirking. As far as he remember Yoona never the one who initiate to go home early, she always made them stay until god knows when. Yoona scrunched her face, “I’ve been hearing I’m early today— well that’s good thing.” She paused, “Well, in case you forget— we have photo shoot tomorrow morning and I don’t want to be late.” She stated the matter of fact, “I thought its in the evening,” Xiumin said. “I don’t know because I was informed, the latest would be at 7 because Lee Soo Man seonsaegnim would also be there too,” Yoona picked her duffle bag

“We’ll send you home—” Luhan said, standing up following Yoona.

“Hyung, I didn’t know Luhan hyung and Minseok hyung are THAT close with Yoona noona,” Tao whispered to Chen, “Neither I am,” “I thought it’s only Junmyeon hyung, Sehun... and this guy here,” Tao said pointing at the back, Kai carrying both of his dogs. “Even though he didn’t admit it,”

 

 

“WOW,” Tiffany exclaimed enthusiastically as she saw a table full of appetizing food. “Kya,” Taeyeon nudged her, but Tiffany only gave her a totoro smile and greets the S.M’s staff passing by, “Annyong haseyo,” She then looked at the SNSD’s leader, “The food look yummy,” She whispered.

“OH MY GOD.” Sooyoung clapped her hand together; eyes almost fall from their socket. “This is delicious!” She said in awed, “I know right,” Tiffany agreed instantly as they both look over the food. “Oppa can we eat this,” Sooyoung asked their manager, “Yes... but I think you probably want to eat it after photo shoot...”

“Ah shoot.” Sooyoung pouted, “Where’s Yoona—?” She suddenly asked.

The manager looked at her, “This is SMTOWN— of course with she’s with...” He trailed off and looked at the doe eyed lady who now talking with Changmin, Yunho and BoA. She then later greeted by Super Junior’s members, “As expected,” Yuri said, “The most humble loveable person in SMTOWN,” Jessica remarks.

“Unnnnnnieeeeee,”

Jessica smiles, sspreading her arms widely, “You have arrived,” She said embracing her youngest sister, Krystal while kissing her face, “Gross—” Amber said jokingly. “How come your sunbae arrived first then hoobae,” Jessica questioned her as she let go of Krystal. “Yes. I admit it. I am sorry Jessie,” Amber bowed. Jessica laughed, “Silly, come... give me a hug, it’s been a while since I have met you guys,” Jessica spread her arms.

“Me—?” Shindong asked, “Not you oppa— I see you everywhere oppa. Either we are working or not. It’s like you are everywhere.” Jessica said. “Well no one cares about me— I just go eat wherever and whenever I like,” He shrugged it off. “Good for you oppa,” Sunny asked. “Why? You’re being followed?” Shindong asked, “Well... sometimes...” She admits, “Sasaeng?” He asked again, Sunny scrunched her face, “Reporters,”

“Yikes.” Shindong shuddered

“Lee Soo Man seonsaegnim is here,” One of the staffs announce, and almost all the SMTOWN’s member who’s there rushed to the main door and greets the most and well respected person in the company/entertainment industry, “Kyaa, it’s been a while since we have this kind of gathering...” Lee Soo Man greets. “I’m glad to see all of you here” He said as he patted one of the veteran actors in SMTOWN,

“Since everyone here, let’s get started,” said S.M’s staff before almost all of them ushered to the photo shoot are.

 

 

IT was quite chilly for summer night, Yoona shivered when winds hit her thin-framed body, she looked at her wrist watch and sighed when the person she promise to meet have not yet come. She looked around at the open-area restaurant, it’s not crowded with people neither it’s empty. She sighed and stared again her phone when suddenly a silhouette covering her. She looked up and a smiley face greets and gave her slight bow which she returns. Yoona was taken aback actually because someone actually notices her despite her covered-up; she wore a cap that almost covered her eyes. She smiles when the person tilt his cap, it’s her fellow celebrity, ZE-A’s Kwanghee. 

“Are you alone—?”

“Uh-no, I’m waiting for my friends,”

“Oh I see— well if you’re alone... I think I want to I invite you—” He trailed off and point to the table in the corner left, she followed where he po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter