Chapter 32: Avid fan of P101

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31: Avid fan of P101

 

“Did you watch Produce 101?” Hyoyeon asked as soon as she arrived at the meeting, “I like Noh Tae Hyun. Ong Seungwoo . Kang Daniel seem cute too. I like the vocal too. Gosh! I like the rapper as well! Jonghyun. Pledis Kim Jonghyun. Oh My God. I like everyone!”

“That’s not a news to us.” Key said. After Hee-nim, Hyoyeon  is the most updated person with KPOP group but she didn’t follow up the group like Heechul. She watched MuBank, Inki, MuCore and listen to songs that she find addictive, she even learned the choreography. But when she was asked did she followed up any KPOP group, she said no. It’s not she’s lying, it’s true. She did listen the song and learned the choreography but not to the point she learn the member’s name unless that idol left very deep impression to her.

“I’m friend with him noona.” Taemin stated. “Who?” Hyoyeon looked at Taemin with shining eyes. “Noh Taehyun— Sungwoon. Ha Sungwoon.” He proudly says.

“Of course you are. Moonkyu. Kim Moonkyu.” Suho said.

“Kim Moon Kyu?” Hyoyeon asked back. The name does rang a bell into her head but she can’t recall—

“Kim Moonkyu!” Minho pressed when the older did not respond, “Taemin and Jongin another lover.” He wiggle his eyebrow.

“Soojung will be upset if she heard that,” Eunhyuk laughed. “It’s not— she did acknowledge it. Before the news released, she also sometime hangout with them.” Minho stated. “Yeap! that’s right. I was there too—” Suho nod. He always followed the younger one outing, lately he followed Sehun wherever he goes to.

Amid the commotion, Hyoyeon keep on thinking and she finally remembered. “Ahhhh… That Kim Moonkyu!” She clapped her hand, “The one Taemin and Jongin promo! No wonder their group name sounds familiar.”

“You didn’t even try to search them on Naver?” Taemin asked, “I’m disappointed noona.”  He gave her a frustrated looked. s rolled their eyes at his antics.

“I did… but it didn’t came to my mind!”

“Anyway! Did you watch the dance? Oh My God Oh My God. I totally love it.” Hyoyeon gave a thumbs up, “I really really like it.” Hyoyeon sighed pleasantly.

“What did you like so much?” Yunho walks in. Everyone in the meeting room stood up and greets the senior who just finished his military enlistment. “Produce 101,” Minho said. “Did you guys also watched?” Yunho asked.

“I only watched the re-run,” Minho stated.

“Did you guys also vote?” BoA asked who’s behind Yunho, “Who do you vote for?” She asked again.

“I vote for— my friends… But I vote almost everyone, they deserved it.”

“Me too me too.” Hyoyeon agreed.

“Better make up your mind. It’s going to be hard w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter