Chapter 29: No longer a secret

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29: No longer a secret

 

“Unnie… turn around.” Joy said panicking as she turned around walked to where they came.

“Why? What’s wrong?” Yoona asked following Joy who dragging Yeri along with her. “I see YG members.” Joy said, still panicking. Yeri giggles, “Yoona unnie is close with them… and also Suhyun and I—“

“I know but I saw that person with a lady. It will be awkward.” Joy said in her gritted teeth. “Really?” Yoona shocked. “Then let’s go…” Yoona walked in a quick pace leaving the two youngster behind.

“Unnie, wait.” Yeri panted. “Unnie why? I thought you’re close.” She asked Yoona after she and Joy caught her up. “I might be always hanging out with but their girlfriend is off limit. I don’t want to know their current girlfriend who may be in the next second will be their ex.” Yoona shuddered.

Joy and Yeri gasped, they didn’t expect that coming from Yoona. “Living in this biz for almost 10 years; there is certain things I don’t want to crossed and this is one of them.” Yoona said but seeing her juniors still in dazed; she sighed, “What if one day you met that person and you can’t help but to think ah! this is this person’s girlfriend or boyfriend or that person ex. I don’t want to have that kind of image whenever I met our colleagues.”

“Ah…” Joy and Yeri nodded, understood what Yoona have said and they can’t help but admire Yoona even more. She’s not just only have beautiful face but a beautiful heart.

“Now where will we eat?” Yoona asked.

“Let’s just go to unnie’s dorm.”

Joy snorted. “Unnie, Yerim just want to go to SoShi’s place. She’s just being a fan who always to see her soshi unnie everyday life.”

“You have seen that—” Yoona paused, and looked around the place. She click her tongue and look at the two youngest of Red Velvet. “You don’t mind eating with bunch of guys, right?” She asked, leading them to one of the restaurant at the end of the street.

“What kind of men, unnie?” Joy asked frantically. Not because she’s excited but she’s scared. If they’re not careful, they could be photographed and they will be the talk of the town. But Yoona just smiled at her.

 

***

 

The three of them walked into one of the restaurant at Apgujung street. They were greeted by ahjumma, “As usual,” She said to Yoona. Yoona nodded, “Thank you,” She thanked the lady in her 50s. Yoona led the two maknae of Red Velvet to the room in the corner. She looked at Joy who looked uneasy. “No worries. It’s only—” Yoona stopped when the door she about to slide open being open from inside.

“Yoona finally arrived!” Kangin announced. “Park Sooyoung and Kim Yerim are also here.”

Joy and Yeri startled with the Super Junior’s members sitting on the cushion while devouring their food. Joy sighed inwardly, she should trust her Yoona unnie more.

“Come come come,” Ryeowook said. Yoona sat next to Eunhyuk. “Im Yoona,” Siwon greets, the two hugged and Siwon kissed both of her cheeks. Donghae came also hugged her and kissed her head. “It’s been a while.”

Joy and Yeri gasped at Siwon and Donghae’s act towards Yoona.

“What did you do?” Changmin asked and sat beside Siwon. “Those two maknae look very surprised.” He looked at Joy and Yeri still standing and gaping at them.

“Smooches.” says Henry who sat opposite Yoona. “I was also very surprised when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter