Chapter 24: Fangirl-ing

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23: Fangirl-ing

 

“Oppa can you check Yeonhee unnie, BoA unnie,  Ara unnie schedule?” Yoona said to her manager; Koo Yong Duk as she reviewing a drama script that she was offered.

“Boa is in studio… both Lee Yeon Hee and  GoAra have a short break,” Koo Yong Duk said after a several minutes of silence. Yoona pouted, “How about hoobae? Preferably ladies. Going out with men will be scandalous and might be on all over tomorrow’s article.” She grimaced at the possible rumours of her with SM’s male artists.

“A moment,” Koo Yong Duk texted Kim Minjin, red velvet female manager whom used to be the soshi’s manager. “Seulgi and Yeri in the practice room. Apparently they’re available tonight.”

Yoona hummed to herself before she nods, “I’ll take them both, tell them to dress casually and prettily,”

“Where to?”

“To party.”

“Yeri is still underage.” He remind her. Even though he knew that Yoona will not bring Yeri to crazy place but it’s not hurt if he reminds her.

“I know—  I also believe, in that party there is also underage kids.” Yoona said as she looked at him who seems worried. She smiled, “No worries. It’s a belated new year party.”

“What kind of new year party— Lunar new year party…” Koo Yong Duk muttered to himself.

 

 

“Unnie, where are we going?” Yeri asked when Yoona parked her car not far from a house that all light up. “YG’s party,” She said as she turn off the car’s light and engine.

“Eh?” Seulgi and Yeri gaped, widening their eyes. “I’m embarrassed.” Seulgi suddenly said leaning back to her backseat, holding onto her seatbelt. “I know no one in YG!” She said horrified at the thought of talking with YG’s. “You should bring Sunyoung unnie. She know 2NE1 Minzy sunbaenim,” Yeri whispered as she looked around the neighbourhood. It was very quiet. “Or Amber unnie,” Seulgi added.

“Then you should mix up with these people and made some friends. In this industry we are already lonely, we cannot meet our ordinary friends but instead we should at least make friends with someone in this industry,” Yoona said and opened her door. “Come on. We’re going to be late and that’s even more embarrassing.” Yeri and Seulgi quickly step out from the car and run to Yoona’s who already walking to the house.

Yeri hold onto Yoona’s arm while Seulgi hold the other hand of Yeri. They stopped just in front of the guard house. Yoona took her phone out and called the inviter; Seungri. She looked at Yeri and Seulgi whom very anxious as they looked around afraid fans or reporter took their picture.

“I’m here.” Yoona said to her phone. “Hmm,”

 

***********************************************************************************************************

 

A door open by the guards and they were ushered to come in, “Im Yoona! Thank you for coming!” Someone cried, startling the trio whom just came in.

“Seungri and his acting,” Yoona rolled her eyes before they give a hug to each other. “It’s been a while,” She said to him, Seungri nodded agreed.

“I bring some friends… hoobae. I hope you don’t mind.” She said. “That’s so unlike you.” He commented. “You always come alone.” Yoona chuckles, “I bring someone underage and I’m the one who drives so I will not touch alcoholic drink and that will be my reason to go home early.”

“Smart!” He remarks, “Well,” Yoona shrugged before she laughed. She then looked at Seulgi and Yeri who became statue. “Let me introduce them,” She said. “Seungri— nim, this is my hoobae in the company and uri hoobae in the industry, Kim Yerim,”

“Kim Yerim this is one of my craziest friend that I don’t tell anyone about it.” Yoona said to Yeri who gratefully took Seungri hand when he offered his hand for a handshake. “and this is Seulgi—”

“The seven years trainee… you’ve worked hard,” Seungri said, smiling  as he shook hand with Seulgi. “Actually I’ve met them before, when they’re promoting ice cream cake. We even took picture together.” He told Yoona. “Yes, yes yes. I know. Yerim has been talking about it for the whole day.” Yoona laughed. She remembered that she was waiting them in the company and as soon as they arrived. She’s been talking how grateful and lucky she is to meet Big Bang sunbaenim and intentionally making Changmin annoyed who was memorizing a song lyrics.

“Unnie,” Yeri looked at Yoona embarrassed.

“Seulgi do you want to meet Song Mino,”

“Eh?” Seulgi looked at Seungri startled with his sudden question. “I heard you like turtle boat… from the radio—”

“I saw her clips.” G.Dragon said out of nowhere. Yoona, Yeri and Seulgi bowed to him which he motion no need.

“What clips?” Seungri asked him interested. “I was tagged to some video in Instagram. She…” G.Dragon glance at Seulgi and continued, “singing along to turtle boat,”

“I like how she and Wendy…” G.Dragon said warily, afraid that he said a wrong name but seeing them anticipating what’s next; he guessed he is right, “— sang Song Mino part,” He said and copied Seulgi and Wendy action in that video. “Can I see the video?” Seungri asked as he took his phone out from his pocket.

Yoona looked at Seulgi who turned beet red and she decide to cuts in, “Please not now… You’re making my companion uncomfortable,” She whispered the last sentence to Seungri which he respond. “She must be really like him, finally we; YG and SM will be in-law,”

Yoona gave wtf look before she even rebuffed, a group of male hollered as they entered the yard of the house startling everyone. “Hyungnim…”

“Destiny,” Seungri said to Yoona before he approached the group of men. “Song Mino,” He said out loud as he approached the man and brought him to Yoona’s circle. Song Mino blinked and looked at his sunbaenim, confused with his sudden act.

“Noonim you’re here too,” Just before Seungri said a word, Kang Seungyoon greets Yoona enthusiastically making all s and iKON members turning to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter