Chapter 18: 2014 [Part One]

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 18: 2014 [Part One]

 

D.O’s Cart movie premiere.

“Look who’s here… You look dashingly handsome Choi Minho,” Yoona cooed to the tall man who walking towards her and Seohyun. Minho eyes twinkle and his grin goes to his ear at Yoona’s compliments. “You look gorgeous too, as always our Yoona noona,” He countered back, grinning. “Wipe that smile from your face…you look creepy—” Seohyun rolled her eyes at him who always being a ‘noona killer’.

“Stop flirting, Choi Minho.”

The trio stopped talking as they looked ahead them the EXO’s coming towards them and Suho who shook his head in dismay toward Minho. “I’m not flirting Junmyeon-ah— if you insists it’s noona… not me,” Minho raised both of his hand and looked at Yoona who hit him in the arm. Seohyun and Yoona looked at him and tsked, “We all know that and aware that none of us is one level with—” Sehun paused and looked around before continue, “Lee Seunggi.” With that being said, “KYA,” All of them shouted at the younger, Suho hit him on the head. “That person is off limit,” Minho gritted.

All of them scratch that; the entire male artist in smtown agreed not to bring up the entire female smtown love life when they’re with them, unless the ladies brought it first. They can’t help but felt jealous; the fact that she will not belong to them, riled them up; possessive/obsessive much.

“Ehem,”

As if on cue all the SMTOWN’s member who was there fall in silence when someone clear his throat a bit loud, they looked up at the intruder. It’s one of the Cart’s staff, they bowed at him. “I’m sorry to inform you but the red carpet is cancelled,” The staff informed them, “Huh?” Seohyun looked at her in dazed. “Due to certain circumstances the red carpet will nly be hold in privete,” He said.

“You may proceed to the theater now,” He informed politely before leaving them alone again. “What was that—” “Apparently, our fans”

Yoona, Seohyun, Minho glance at each other and questioned him, “Our?” “No— us,” Suho said gesturing him and the rest of EXO. “Oh—”

“Let’s go to the hall then,”

*

“Do Kyung Soo,” Yoona cheered when D.O finished his speech as he standing between his Cart’s co-stars. He wave and grinning widely towards his SMTOWN’s family. The SMTOWN’s member looked at him, proudly as if their son has graduated.

*

“Noona, I heard you went to bungee jumping yesterday,” Minho asked while waiting for his food to be served, “Yeah— With Fany unnie, it was fun, Mino ahhh we should go together next time,” She proposed, “Two of us,” He wiggled his eyebrow and smile mischievously. “Everyone is SMTOWN,” She said firmly, “Just like an outing before Jungsu oppa enlistment last two years…” Yoona said. “Sounds good— but it will cause a chaos,” Seohyun sighed, Suho nodded agreed.

“Hyung…Noona…” D.O cooed as he sits next to Suho, “Thank you for coming…” He said, smiling. “It was great movie… Kyungsoo ah and noona is a big fan of actor Do Kyung Soo,” Yoona said gushingly, Minho laughed at her statement, “Noona you’re hopeless,” “She is… She’s practically squealing when Kyungsoo invited us and… begging manager oppa that she wants to go,”

D.O smile gleefully hearing his senior fangirl-ing him. It’s not every day your senior gushing about you. “But on the second thought… Yoona always go to every SMTOWN’s members. Whether it’s a movie premiere, musical, comeback stage…” Suho listed.

“As expected… the most loyal person in SMTOWN,” Minho raised his glasses and they tossed.

 

 

SMTOWN Halloween Party; Detective in SMTOWN.

A loud laughter erupted at the corridor of SMTOWN Halloween party earning several of glance from the people surrounds them. “PUAHAHAHAH! Kya! What are you girls wearing” Heechul asked through his laughter. “I thought it’s cute,” Tiffany disagrees as she took a picture of Red Velvet wearing Winnie the Pooh’s costume and the girls pose cutely for her. “Of course it’s cute, but I didn’t expect that I’ll see four Winnie the Pooh tonight,” He laughed heartily. Taeyeon rolled her eyes before she wandered to the SMTOWN very own game are the ‘SuperStar SM’. “Kyaa,” She grimaced her face in dismay, “Park Chan Yeol is top of the scorers,”
“I work hard for it, noona,” Chanyeol said in glee,

“Kya, this year S.M Halloween Party surely amazing,” 

“Where’s Yoona,”

“Oh— Annyong oppa…” Tiffany greets sarcastically at him. Changmin rolled her eyes as he hit her a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter