Chapter 27: Don't forget your folks!

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27: Don't forget your folks!

 

The sounds of finger tapping on the table making Sunny and Henry looked at each other before they stared at the lady in front of them.

“What is it?” Henry asked.

Yoona stopped widen her eyes and bit her lower lips anxious, “What?” She asked him back. “You’re thinking.” Sunny point out. “What did you see?” She put both her hands on the table.

Yoona wet her lips, blinking, “I see nothing—” She paused when she saw the person on her mind since yesterday, passed by the lounge room they’re in. Sunny followed her gaze and smirks, “So you met them.”

Yoona looked at her questioning and Sunny shrugged.

“Who?” Henry glance between Yoona and Sunny when the two falls in silence. The members of girls generation who communicate with each other through eyes. “I’m not sure when they make official…” Sunny trailed off.

“I don’t care about that— I’m just thankful that he finally ask! She’s like… have been waiting for him like years…” Yoona widen her eyes and shook her head.

Henry put down his pen, pursing his lips together and he put his hand together on the table. “So which couple are you talking about.”

Sunny and Yoona looked at him and shrugged off.

 

 

Henry puckered his lips but brush it off.

“Are you sure about this?” Yoona asked. “We’re so dead if we got caught.”

“Im Yoona, I didn’t know you’re this coward.” Henry bantered.

“I know right. Back then when she used to live with us. She’s always the one who got home very late. Always hang out with her friends— did you still do it?” Sunny looked at Yoona who’s keep on tucking her hat down.

Yoona pondered a moment.

“She still goes out.” Henry stated. “Just looked at her face. Contemplating— Ow!” He rubbed his arms that just hit by Yoona. It’s not even that hurt but he like to . Yoona just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter