Chapter 22: News of the day

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 22: News of the day

 

“Are they on the right mind…” Jonghyun shook his head and chewing his lower lips. His group of friends; Yoona, Suho, Xiumin looked at him after they read the SMTOWN group chat text. The group chat consists of everyone in SM active and non-active idols.

The group explode with texts about SM’s 2016 plan especially about the new boy group part. Most of them did not agreed with that even though they know whatever happen those kids will have their success near the future. They just did not agreed with multiple language on one song but nevertheless they’re just like the netizen out there who looking forward what SM have in their pocket.

“I am not sure that I should said that I’m grateful to be chosen as EXO members…” Suho said and quickly continued when his friends looked at him weirdly, “I am grateful I debut with EXO— I just felt sorry towards Youngho… He waited so long for this only to be told it’s going to be a rotational group…” He sighed, sipping his honey lemon ice. He felt wrong to be happy when a dongsaeng that he knows back in 2008, finally going to debut but to a rotational group.

“A group that future are not certain of,” Jonghyun commented. “Looks like what they said is true…” Xiumin murmured. “Which part?” Yoona asked, raising her right brow to him.

“Don’t get too attach,” He said as he munch the fish cake.

“Yunho oppa said, they will go through the obstacle.” Yoona quoted TVXQ’s leader Yunho word when they bumped to each other earlier in the company. “Nonetheless I’m looking forward to that station,” Yoona said and looked at Jonghyun, “I heard you record lots of song.”

“He did… he even give his song to taemin,” Suho exposed. “You did?” Yoona looked at Jonghyun again, “Yes but I’m not sure it will be use or not. I wonder who’s next after Taeyeon noona,”

 

***********************************************************************************************************

 

“Neo Culture Technology you said?” Seungri asked in disbelief. He burst to big fit laughter when his manager nodded. “Oh My God!” He said between his laughter. “Then, how many members are in this Neo Cult… Tch— SM’s new boy group?”

“As far as I understood there is no definite number… but the more interesting part about the news SM released today is they will be releasing new song. Every week throughout the year!”

“Throughout the year? Heol, daebak?!” Daesung gave a thumbs up. “That’s like 52 songs a year, no?” Taeyang asked. “Since they’re started a bit late it’s less than 52 songs,” G-Dragon said. “Daebak,” Seungri widen his eyes and clapped his hand.

“They’re indeed more advancing than us…” Taeyang commented.

“They’re going to overwork their artist,”

“No… I believe they will push their artist who’s not recognize for their vocal talent and also more sub-units, collaboration. They will give chance to everyone to shine despite not bringing more profits to the company,”

“The disadvantage of this will be… people will forget the song that’s being released.” T.O.P stated, not agreeing with SM’s new project. “It won’t if it’s good; really good. Nevertheless I’m already looking forward to their song release.”

“It was said Taeyeon will be the first artist for this SM Station,” Their manager said,

“Taeyeon? Then it’s already no.1. No doubt.” G-Dragon nod, approved the said name talent.

“It’s unbelievable to hear this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter