Chapter 2: So it's true

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 2: So, it's true.

 

"Hyung!!!!" Taemin bang on Key's door. "Hyung! Hyung!"

"urgh"

"Hyung!"

"Hyung-"

"What do you want, Taemin?"

Taemin looked at his Key hyung who half awake. "Can't you wake up Jinki hyung, to help you find your things-"

"Hyung, Heechul hyung!" "Hee-Heechul hyung!"

"Whats wrong with Heechul hyung?" Jonghyun asked, coming out from the bathroom.

"Whats with Heechul hyung? I saw him yesterday with Yoona and Jinri."

"Heechul hyung-" Taemin stuttered and shove his iPad to the duo. The duo's eyes almost popped out from the socket as they read the articles. "Oh ! So its true!" Jonghyun shrieked.

***

"Unnie! Have you heard-?" Sunday asked soon after she arrived at S.M lounge room. "Heard what?" Dana and Lina questioned at the same time. "Oh, I guess you haven't."

"Is it valid, unnie?" Ara asked suddenly, understood what Sunday meant. "You knew?" "I just saw it before I got here. Since Sungmi unnie and Jiyeon unnie didn't talk about it. I guess its a false rumors, then."

"What we're missing here?" Lina raised her eyebrow, glancing Sunday and Go Ara as both of them look each other before they shook their head and shrugged off.

Isak who sat quietly, widen her eyes as she clicked her fingers, understood what these two ladies talking about. "I'm also curious about that! Since arirang staffs calling me asking about it, but I have no idea what happend, so I just said I don't know."

"You also knew?"Lina looked at her former bandmates, Isak. "Can someone tell me what happened here?"

"Unnie! We have urgent meeting tomorrow at 2AM." Lee Yeon Hee peeked from the door.

"2AM?" Stephanie shuddered behind Lee Yeonhee. "Yes, unnie. All of us are required to attend the meeting so its after Shindong oppa finished shim shim ta pa."

"So, its true." Isak, Sunday and Go Arao muttered together. "Is this related what three of you talking just now?"

***

"Soojung?"

"Ye, sunbae-nim."

"Is it true that Super Junior's Heechul will enlist to the army on 1st September?"

"What?"

**So ladies, I know y'all feel me. Them boys are always be bluffin'

Trying' to feel like they're the man. Trying to be in control

Thinkin' they're always right. But they just don't get it**

"Excuse me." Krystal excused herself from her co-stars, to answer the caller's.

|Hello!|

|Oh, unnie! Hello!|

|Where are you? I haven't seen you lately at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter