Chapter 26: Coincidence

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26: Coincidence

 

“Hey!”

Yoona and Sunny stopped talking, both of them turn to where the sound coming from. The two ladies who eat

“It’s really been long since I see you,”

Yoona pursed her lips into thin line, “I’m sorry,” She sincerely bowed to him. “Oppa,” Sunny looked at TRAX’s Jungmo, “She barely have time for us… the girls, how can she even meet you.”

Yoona nodded and looked at Jungmo apologetically. Heechul who next to Jungmo snorted, “But she’s always free when it comes to Changmin.”

“and Kyuhyun.” Heechul said firing the fire.

“As expected, she only have time for famous people.” Jungmo said sulkily. Yoona gaped, “How could you say that?” She looked at Heechul in disbelief.

“Oh! Did you read the news? She—‘” Heechul looked at Yoona before he looked back to Jungmo, “Apparently beat Song Joongki in China for some popularity rank. So… how do you expect her to hang out with us… the peasant. We’re no match for her…”

“AH OPPA!” Yoona gritted, shooting him a glare.

“Talking about Song Joongki… What time is it? We will miss the show,” Sunny checked her phone. An hour before the show air, “We will go first.” She said getting up taking the bill with her to the counter.

“Hey!” Heechul called out.

“I’ll call you.” Yoona bowed to the them.

 

 

“It’s good to be here,” Yoona breathe in the air at Han River as she cycled along it. She decide to go for a ride along the river before she head home after hanging out for hours at her former dorm; SoShi’s dorm.  

Yoona put a halt her ride when she saw a familiar female figure sitting under a big tree with four other girls. She cycle a little bit to get a better view and she’s right.

It’s Yeri and… the SMROOKIES girls’—

 

“Unnie, is it okay for you to go out here?” Herin looked at Yeri. “I should be the one who ask you that. You’re under age.” Yeri said, glancing Herin, Hina and Lami.

“We are underage,” Goeun corrected. Yeri grins, “I’m just bored… and I missed hanging out with you guys,” She hugged Goeun and Goeun hugged her back, “Aigoo,”

 

“Does Irene know you’re here?”

The five ladies gasped and looked up in a flash. Yoona standing a metre away from them. “Unnie what are you doing here?” Yeri questions, eyes widen. Still shocked with the sudden appearance of So Nyuh Shi Dae’s Yoona.

Yoona motion her bicycle before sitting down with them. She took out snacks and cola that she bought from the plastic bag. She went to the convenience store near the park after she saw the group.

“So does Joohyun know you’re here?” She asked Yeri again as she pour cola to six cups. Yeri nodded, “I got permission from Seungwan unnie…”

“Your curfew?” Yoona asked as she give one by one cup to the SMROOKIES. “Huh?” Yeri looked at her in dazed. “Unnie were also like you. Unnie goes out at 12AM and Fany unnie said I need to be home by 2AM. They only give me two hours to go out but that only applied if I were on my own.” She said, glancing at the SMROOKIES who became quiet after her arrival. Yoona looked at Goeun, the oldest amongst the female SMROOKIES, “You will know how it feels, when…” She motioned Hina, Herin and Lami. “they want to go out for a walk.”

“Unnie am not in place to give that advice though since I’m also from the maknae line, but from what unnie knew,” She paused, “The older keep on texting on me. So you the maknae …” Yoona looked at Yeri, Hina, Herin and Lami. “Always informs the older where you go and at least text them where you are. If anything happen at least they knew where to find you.” She sips her cola.

“Hold on—‘” Yoona raised her left hand. “All of you are underage?!” She said in panicked. “Who is your guardian? Does unnie, oppa in charge knew you’re here?”

 

“HEY!”

A male voice interrupted them. The six ladies froze at their spot, startled with sudden outburst. “Who let you go out Kim Yerim?”

Yeri looked up when she recognize the voice. She rolled her eyes, “I am allowed to go out okay.”

“One, two three, four, five… six— who?” The male voice counted.

 

Yoona spin around, startling the group of boys.

“Annyong haseyo sunbaenim,” All of them suddenly bowed.

“Sit down.” Yoona hung her head low when a cyc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter