Chapter 31

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your thoughts about this fic are really mean to me. Good or bad, It doesn't matter. Cause without them how can I found out that I messed up this or not? So please don't forget to leave at least one comment. Enjoy reading BTYH!!

***************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol sat down on the small chair beside the bed. He took the hand of his mother onto his palm. It's like a deja vu. Isn't it? He did the same way after her fight with Baekhyun. But it's all gone. He waited until Mrs.Park wake up  while caressing her hand.

"Omma....Please wake up. I miss you already." Chanyeol was in his own world. However his sister's voice woke him up.

"Chanyeol-ah"

"Oh-Noona" (Older Sister)

Yoora looked at Mrs.Park and Chanyeol did the same again.

"She is still unconscious." Chanyeol caressed his mother's hair this time and Yoora nodded sadly.

" Chanyeol-ah. You should take rest too. See, you look so pale now." Yoora patted on his shoulder and said,

"Go...I will look after her. Go and take some rest....with Baekhyun." Chanyeol was going to deny but hearing name Baekhyun, he thought otherwise. The smaller was at the hospital for a long time. So he must be very tired.

"Then.....look after her well. If she wake up, please call me without leaving a second. Ok?"

And Yoora nodded. If it is another time, Yoora will probabaly laugh on his demanding atttitiude

Chanyeol walked out from the room and looked for Baekhyun, However the scene infront of his eyes made him forget the reason he looked for Baekhyun.

"BAEKHYUN!!!!!!!!"

****************************************************************************

Kai's Past...........

A high college student is walking and walking along the road. Was he crying?

"Jongin-ah!! Please stop......!!" A small deer face is running after the other .But the college boy didn't stop once. Instead he sped up his steps even more. However the smaller boy could catch up with the taller boy named Jongin.

"Please-Please listen to me Jongin.Just once......" He is panting.

"Just once.....listen to me..."

"I won't listen to your trash Luhan. Not anymore. My ears can fool me but not my eyes. I clearly saw how you are cheating on me with that Kris. You are a cheater Luhan. YOU ARE A CHEATER!!!!!"

""I'M NOT!!!!!" Both of them shouted at each other gaining other schoolers' attention. Jongin tried to free away from Luhan's hold. But Luhan tightly held Jongin with the energy of his both of hands.

"I never lied to you Jongin. Believe me." Luhan said. Luhan thought his boyfriend listen to him this time. But his hope went into the thin air when Jongin chuckled at him.

"You never lied to me? Then are you saying seeing Kris kissing you was my hallucination? Tell me Luhan.TELL ME!!!" Luhan was taken aback by Jongin's sudden outburst.

""I didn't kiss him Jongin-ah?" Luhan is almost crying. If it's another time, Jongin would embrace him and tell him all is well.But this time......Jongin is hurt as well. His boyfriend is kissing another one infront of his own eyes.

"But you let him kiss you. Because you are still like him. Don't you? Then what about me...ah? " Jongin held both Luhan's shoulders tightly. His nails are digging into the smaller's skin.

"Am I a joke to you Luhan? Tell me am I a joke to you!! How could you do this to me? Don't you love me?"

''.............................................................."

"Why? Why don't you answer? Huh, Is it a yes then?" Luhan wiped his tears once before looking at Jongin. His face is soaked with tears though.

"Why can't you believe me?"

"Because you made me so!!"

"J-Jongin......."

"My dad told me to find someone who is loyal to me and love me with all his or her heart. And I thought I've found. But I guess I'm wrong. Once a cheater always a cheater. Thank you Luhan. You prooved me that it's right." Kai tried to walk away, but Luhan didn't let him this time either.

"Yes. Yes I admit that I dated Kris once, but we broke up Jongin, because we both realized we were not meant to be. Then I met you. Jongin....I don't know whether you believe me or not, but......after I met you...I never looked at Kris as a boyfriend.I didn't even glanced at  him. Bacause I started to fall for you. I started to love you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter