Chapter 02

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai is at 'Blue Sky' Hotel.He is waiting in the lift until it open.Why is he here? Well,for the sake of their so called adorable friendship.

"Don't say you want me to go there and pretend as you"

And there he is,covering up his friend's unsettled business.What a nice friend he has.

Kai went out from the lift and came towards the booked table for meeting his friend's blind date.He expected a handsome looking man who has a perfect appearance for a doctor.But instead he met with a beautiful owl eyes.

Kai was shocked for a moment while thinking about the beautiful creature in front of him.Then he heard the little guy's voice.

"Park Chanyeol?"

A deep voice.YES!!!!,he is  real an owl.A very beautiful owl.But Kai came for his friend.He want to end this.So he kept his own thoughts aside and sat on the chair which is infront of the guy.

"Do Kyungsoo?"

"Hmm..."

Kai nodded his head.After that both of them went into a complete silence.Kai was curious.But he couldn't say anything.He is lost in his own thoughts.

"'A beautiful scary owl' Kai murmured to himself.

"Did you say something?"

Kai snapped out of his own thoughts.

"Oh......ohhh....yeah...What do you like to order?"

Thank god.At least he could come up with a questions.

"Ice cream."

WHAT!!!!,Who is this guy and Who the hell is asking for an ice cream in their blind date.This owl is really weird.

"Oh..ok,I think you like chocolate right?"

"Vanila"

Kai face palmed mentally.No,He can't stay here anymore or not he will go crazy.First He ordered a chocolate ice cream for himself and a vanilla ice cream for the latter.Then he turned towards the boy to talk.

"Listen Kyung......"

Kai started but cut off by the boy.

"I prefer calling D.O"

,He is at the edge of craziness.Kai thought to end this task as soon as possible.

"Listen D.O  or whoever.First,I'm ......."

"I know who you are Mr.PARK and don't try to prove it to me.Besides I'm not interested in this date and arrenged marriage thing.So let's end this."

Kai felt weird the way other is talking.But he kept it aside and let out a sigh.Not like before.He could get over with this in few minutes.Yes,that what he thought.

"Ok.D.O,actually I like you tell me that directly and I  wanted to say the same thing.So...."

Kai gave his hand for a handshake.

"At least we can be friends,right?"

He finished after giving his famous eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter