Chapter 27

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hi guys!! I'm still kicking and alive. And too many sorries for the long waiting.I hope you still remember this stupid fic.So enjoy BTYH. And please don't forget to comment.I still need your comments to go forward.

and kindly reminding English is not my first language so sorry again about that.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

When Baekhyun went to the company, the whole staff was working like they were in rush. What happened to them? Baekhyun is dumbfounded.

"Baek-hyung!" Baekhyun turned around to see Sehun.

"Oh...Sehun-ah.." The taller approached towards the other.

"Did something happen?Why are they.......?" Baekhyun asked curiously.

"Oh...don't you know? Chanyeol or-No-our chairman is working on that problem of the new project?"

"Do you mean Kai's?" Baekhyun asked and other nodded.

"Did he.....fired him?" 

"Not yet, and he don't want to fire him because Kai was working here as was asked."

"Oh....that's right." Baekhyun nodded his head.

"Hmm....but our chairman ordered everyone to go through all the things again to find out the truth. In one week he wants the results."

"Does Kai know...."

"I really don't know about it,but I think he is working alone this time."

"What th.........." Baekhyun couldn't complete his words bacause the staff members stood up bowed their heads. Both Sehun and Baekhyun turned. But Baekhyun got the same biggest shock in his life after 4 years. Chanyeol is standing with his empthy eyes and there's that girl.Irene? Her hand was intertwined around Chanyeol 's arm. They passed the other and Chanyeol didn't even glanced at Baekhyun.

Why is it make him uncomfortable?He should be happy about Chanyeol finding a girl. Their broken love should be ended like this.Right? The girl is nice,pretty, and she is rich. She has everything , not like him.She will be the suitable partner for someone like Chanyeol, but why his heart so much hurt seeing them together?

"Baek-hyung?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"Are you......ok?"

"Ye-yeah..." No, Baekhyun is not ok and Sehun already knows it.

************************************************

"NO!!! I won't do this anymore. Ever!! Did you see his shocked face? He is almost crying.To make him jealous....huh.... at the end ...he got hurt again because of me..Andwae!  Irene!" Chanyeol turned to the girl who is keeping both of hands on her ears.

"Get lost with your stupid plans for making him jealous.! " after some seconds Irene slowly took back her hands from her ears. She already fed up with giant's loud voice.

"Why was he hurt? As you said......he didn't love you anymore. Then why is he hurt seeing us together?"

"YEAH!!?"

"Aaaisshh, you are so loud giant. And stupid. He is hurt because he still loves you.Didn't you get it? And that means you still have a chance.Don't waste this life time chance."

".............................." Irene sighed annoyingly.

"I really don't understand how did you graduate from college? Park Chanyeol? How stupid you are." 

"I'm not!"

"Yes, you are."

"NO!"

"Yes!"

""No"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"No!"

"YES!........." It took some time to Chanyeol to realize  that he had lost."

"......................See, You admit by yourself."

"*sigh* Whatever" At the very moment the door was opened and Kai entered.

"Oh? Kai-oppa." Irene asked but Chanyeol interrupted.

"Why are you here?" Instead of replying Kai looked  and took a step aside and Baekhyun came behind him. Oh god! His small figure was covered completely by Kai's muscular body.They couldn't see him even a bit.Is he this much smaller?

"We should talk." Kai said.

"Oh-oppa " Irene turned towards Chanyeol and held his hand. "Omma called me,so...I have to go now.  Don't worry.I can drive by myself and take care of yourself ok? Have a nice day oppa. I love you.". Irene winked at Chanyeol and other two didn't see it. ! This crazy is really making mess.

After Irene went out Chanyeol turned towards Kai and Baekhyun.Seeing Baekhyun's not so happy face, he felt he was really wrong.He wanted to say the truth. But Kai is here as a wall.

"Do you have anything to say? If not you can go........." Kai sneered.

"Don't worry, I didn't come to stay forever here  But remember this Park Chanyeol, I will never admit something that I never did." He argued back while Chanyeol was getting irritated.

"Are you threatening........"

"Chanyeol...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter