Chapter 38

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol took care of everything for Baekhyun. He just needed to face the surgery. Baekhyun never thought that he would do this but here he is. Changing into the hospital gown in the VIP hospital room which was paid by Chanyeol. He opened the restroom door and came towards the hospital bed. Chanyeol is sitting on the bed smiling at him. Baekhyun replied with a simple smile before sat beside Chanyeol.

"Nervous?" Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun nodded. Why not? Sure Chanyeol is with him but he is still a little scared. It doesn't go away so suddenly.Chanyeol caressed his head so lovingly before placing a kiss on his forhead and hugged by side.

"Don't worry. I'm going to stay by your side."

"I know." Baekhyun smiled and took Chnayeol's hand onto his.

"Chanyeol-ah?"

"Hmm?"

"Omoni......You told me that she woke up and wants to meet me So...can you take me to her? I think I want to talk to her as well." Baekhyun's sudden request made Chanyeol shut. True, his mother also wanted to meet Baekhyun but the smaller bit back away. Chanyeol knows Baekhyun is still careful with his mother and not ready to face her. but now it is a little suprize. They went to a brief silent.

"Are you sure?" Bakhyun nodded giving a reassuring smile.

"Ok then."

They went towards the Mrs.Park room and Chanyeol opened the door for Baekhyun. He was going to enter as well but Baekhyun stopped him.

"Wait. I need to talk to her alone Chanyeol." Baekhyun said. Chanyeol wanted to refuse but the smaller hissed and finally Chanyeol gave up.

"I don't know what she will talk with you? But will you be okay.?" Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun again nodded smiling.

"Ok.*sigh* If you feel she is going to make a scene just run to me." Baekhyun chuckled with Chanyeol.

"Hmm. I will.....then...."

"Then....I will sit here until you come out." Chanyeol said and sat on the one of hospital waiting infusion chairs making Baekhyun smile again.

********************************************************************************************************************

Baekhyun closed the door before come and sat on the stool beside Mrs.Park's bed. She was sleeping and Baekhyun waited until she wake up. It doesn't take much time to Mrs.Park to wake from her deep slumber. She was a bit suprised to see Baekhyun beside him. The person she hated most. The person who she thought that is ruining his son's life, her family. But her nasty thoughts turned upside down when she was saved by the same person. . She doesn't know what she will do if she was in Baekhyun's place instead on that day. The day she had the accident. Probably walking away like she doesn't know him? Maybe cursing like it was a karma to ruin his son's life? But Baekhyun didn't do that.It was the time that she realised Baekhyun was a softie in heart.Actually Baekhyun didn't do anything wrong towards her. It just his existance annoyed her with evil thoughts.

"You came." Baekhyun didn't anything as he nodded.

"Are you alright O-Omoni, Shall I call a doctor?" Baekhyun was cut in when Mrs.Park shook her head saying no.

He came here with some confidence but couldn't find any words to start a little chat with her. Mrs.Park also said nothing but tried to get up. Baekhyun helped her by adjusting the bed control pane on the hospital bed.

"Did you come alone?" Baekhyun shook his head.Still hesitating, unsure if what to say. What will be her react if he told he came with Chanyeol? He was fighting with his inner feeling until he heard Mrs.Park sighed.

"Going to give me a silent treatment?"

"N-No. It's not like that omoni...."

"Then?"

"I-I came with Chanyeol." He sighed in relief cause he finally could let out some words.

"As expected." Baekhyun still looking down his own lap fiddling with his fingers. Is she still not like him with Chanyeol? Yeah Probably. But he was sure. He heard Mrs.Park chuckle.He slowly looked at her.

"Chanyeol.........he became the CEO again...." Baekhyun tried to start a little chat.

"Hmm......and......."

"And Chanyeol reveal everything.......about Siwon and his acts.So everything became back to the place." Mrs. Park nodded as Baekhyun said.

"Then what about you two?"

"Yeah......?"

"Did you two get back together? As a couple?"

"....................................................."

"That little brat is still hitting on you.right?"

"We are just working partners now. Nothing else omoni."

"Nothing else? Are you sure?" Baekhyun nibbled his lips. What shoud he say? One wrong move and another quarrel with Mrs.Park.

"Y-Yeah." Mrs.Park smiled at him and Baekhyun got goosebumps. Mrs.Park. The woman who hates his gut just smiled at him. A sincere smile, a smile that a mother gives when she is with her child.

"I don't take it as an answer Baekhyun."

"Yeah..?"

"I know you two s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter