Chapter 14

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Baekhyun and Xiumin are sitting on the couch beside each other. Everyone can say their eyes are sore.The only difference is, Xiumin is looking at far away while Baekhyun at the floor. None of them talked for a moment.Until........

"When? "

"..............................."

"When did you know? "

"The day I signed divorce papers." Xiumin slowly looked at his friend.

"What?"

"It-it was just a doubt back then. But with the time, it was confirmed."

" You should have told me."

"................................"

"Why? Why did you hide that from me Baekhyun? WHY? "

"......................" Baekhyun did say nothing but cry with Xiumin. His silence agitated the other. Xiumin turned towards Baekhyun and held him on his shoulders so tight.

"AM I NOTHING TO YOU BAEK? DON'T YOU THINK OF ME AS A FRIEND? YOU HAVE ALWAYS SAY THAT I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND? IS THAT A LIE? TELL ME BAEKHYUN.TELL ME!!!"

"I'm sorry Xiumin-ah. I'm sorry. I couldn't tell you. I'm already a burden to you. I can't give you more troubles. That's why....That's why......"

"Give more troubles my . Hiding everything is the biggest trouble you are giving to me Baekhyun. I care you.You have never been a burden to me.Why don't you understand it? I have been always with you no matter what. But.... but you.....tsk...." He let go of Baekhyun's hand.

"I doubted you when you moved away from my house so suddenly without any perticular reason. Actually I thought it was because you want some time alone. I thought you wanted some space and I gave that for your sake. But I guess now, it's the worst mistake that I've ever did.

Xiumin wiped his own tears. After hearing from what exactly happen years ago, he couldn't think what he should do.Crying with his friend? Scold him to the end? No use.

"Do you know what I feel right now Baekhyun-ah? I feel like I'm not your friend as you said." Baekhyun shook his head saying it's not true, but Xiumin didn't stop.

"I'm ashamed on myself. I should have concerned about you more."

"Xiumin-ah.You didn't do anything wrong. So please, don't blame yourself. It's my fault. I'm the one who didn't tell and hide everything from you." Baekhyun took Xiumin's hand and interwined it with him.

"I'm sorry." But Xiumin looked away.

"Baek, I know that you were so broken at that time, but how did you bare these all with your little heart? Wait!" Xiumin looked at Baekhyun with feared eyes.

"Is that-Is that why you cut your wrist and tried to kill yourself? " Baekhyun looked down again.Then it's true.

"How could you Baekhyun?"

"I......I........"

"Forget it. Did Chanyeol know about this?" Baekhyun shook his head.Yeah. How can he know that? He had already left Baekhyun at that time.

"Who else know?"

"Just you and doctor Suho."

"WHAT? Then WERE YOU SEEING A DOCTOR TOO, WITHOUT TELLING ME? Ahh. That's why you disappear for a whole day once a month,don't you?"

Baekhyun nodded ."Huh, how could you do this to me Baekhyun? " Xiumin ran his fingers through his hair so annoyingly. After a deep sigh, he talked again.

"What did he say? What-what about a surgery, we can do it right?"

" I won't do the surgery Xiumin-ah." With Baekhyun's words, Xiumin's eyes got  more wide.

"Are you insane? Why don't you want to do the surgery Baekhyun? Is it-is it because of money? Well.If it is then I'll  find money and you will do the surgery.Did you get it? "

"It's not that easy as you say Xiumin-ah."

"Byun Baekhyun!"

"I'm sorry Xiumin-ah. But my answer is final.I won't do the surgery."

"WHAT THE HELL GOT INTO YOUR MIND? AFTER THE SURGERY YOU CAN LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.WHAT THE ING THING YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND BYUN BAEKHYUN?"

"WHAT IF THE SURGERY WENT WRONG? DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE IN ONE GO?!!!" Xiumin  was stucked. What is his friend  saying? Baekhyun looked at the other like a kicked puppy.He scrunched his nose once and let the tears to fall down.

"I'm scared Xiumin hyung. I'm scared" for the first time, Baekhyun called Xiumin HYUNG.It gains the tears into the other's eyes as well.Telling him hyung means, Bakhyun is really hurt now.

"Baekhyun-ah......"

"What's the use of money if the surgery goes wrong and I die?  I just want to spend this my short time happily as much as I can. Please hyung, don't take that little time away from me." In second Xiumin embraced Baekhyun so tightly and cried with him.What he can say more? Baekhyun has already made up his mind to not to do the surgery.But he can't let him go like this either.

"Do you know how cruel you are Baekhyun? You made me feel like a bad thing" He still didn't let go Baekhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter