Chapter 32

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun slowly opened the door. Seeing the sleeping figure on the hospital bed,Baekhyun tried to talk to her. Well, he is still hesitated.

"O-Omoni?"

 Mr.Park called and ask him whether he can look after Mrs.Park who is still at the hospital and he agreed. He was shocked at himself.So many years has passed but they never get along with each other. I

What if she suddenly woke up and trys to have a fight with him? What is he gonna do?

Baekhyun felt like a lump on his throat when he imagined a slap from Mrs.park. However he shook his his head and push away such troubling thoughts.

"O-Omoni?"

No response. Mrs.Park is still in her deep sleep. So Baekhyun decided not to talk her again.Still hesistating, Baekhyun approached her and took the seat which was near the hospital bed.He fixed Mrs.Park's blanket though it was already fixed.

"B-Baekhyun?" Baekhyun was shocked at first, when he heard his name from the latter's voice.

"O-Omoni, you-you are awake. Are you....alright?" He asked concerned. "Do-Do you feel any pain anywhere? If then.....You can tell me, I will call the doct......"

"C-Ch-Chanyeol...."

"Chanyeol? Do you want to see Chanyeol? I will....." And again Baekhyun was cutt off when Mrs.Park slowly shook her head saying no.

"Ch-Chanyeol......save him...save him" Baekhyun still couldn't understand a thing.

"Chanyeol...Of course,he is safe. You don't have to worry omoni."

"t-the.........Baekboem's file..."                                                                                     

"Yeah?"

Mrs.Park only could say those words before going to a deep slumber again leaving a dumbfounded smaller.

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Another shattered glass. The said Master is walkng back and forth on the dull room while fumming.He turned and faced the one who was kneeling down on the floor while looking down.

"You ing tell me..... JUST ING TELL ME HOW SHE IS STILL ALIVE? I TOLD YOU TO FINISH HER OVER ON THE SPOT!!! "

"She-She is still unconcious sir. She can't........" He was cut off with a hard slap on his face.

"That doesn't means we are out of danger" The Master gritted his teeth in anger.

"I'm sorry master. It was all perfect until........ "

"Until what?"

"Until that Baekhyun and his friend appear."

"AAISHH!! That little BYUN!! He always get in my way. "  The Master pulled his own hair in anger.

"M-Master?" The latter stuttered. He looked up slowly and faced his angry master.

"W-What will happen master? What-What if she heard everything? What if she heard about the lost hidden file? What if she heard that we were the one's who used to take away the company while framing both Byun brothers and Kim....."

"ENOUGH!!!!" And that wass enough to shut the latter.

The Master sighed heavily.

"We must find

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter