Chapter 07

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

Chanyeol is in the living room.He is sitting on the couch and tasting a cup of tea with a file on his other hand.He suddenly felt that someone is back hugging him over his shoulders.That person's chin is resting on Chanyeol's shoulder.Chanyeol smiled to himself when he recognized the person who is hugging him.He turned his head to his lover's side.

"Baek.Why are you still up? Miss me already?".He kept the tea cup and the file aside and took his lover on to his lap.The latter started to play with Chanyeol's pj shirt's button.

"How is it?"

"Sugary"

Chanyeol wanted to make fun of the latter.Baekhyun hit  his chest playfully.

"I know that I'm bad at cooking or whatever with the kitchen.So don't remind me.At least I'm trying....by the way, you only work and work in these days,you have no time for me." Baekhyun said with a pout on his face.

"So you have really miss me then."Chanyeol kissed him on his lips.

"I'm sorry Baek.Dad is in over seas these days.So I have to take care of his business too."

"Is it so hard? "Baekhyun asked sadly.His lips were turned down.Chanyeol shook his head.

"No,I always have you when I'm tired."He  hugged the smaller.Now Bakhyun's head is on Chanyeol's chest.He nuzzled up to the taller to feel the warmth in his embrace.

"Chaniee.....?"

"Hmm...."

"How is the project? Did I mess it up?.Sorry I'm still studying and I'm not that smart like you in college.You...."

"It's perfect Baek.I just have to correct some small mistakes and launch our new PC products.Then we can have our own company."Two love birds smiled at each other.Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun on his nose this time.He really can't stay without kissing the latter.The smaller one came back to his position after the kiss.

"Chaniee....What will be our baby's name?"

"Baby?"

"Yeah, our new company."

"Ah!!,I didn't decided yet.What about you? Did you come up with a name already?" Baekhyun said no.

"You should decide.You are the father."Chanyeol chuckled at Baekhyun.How cute the way he is thinking? He messed his lover's silky blond hair.

"Then you are the mother."

Flashback end.

Chanyeol hit the wall so hard.Kai is dumbfounded.

"Yah! Park Chanyeol!! Are you crazy? Why are you growling like this? Why do you want to fire him.He is talented.Can't you see?"

Chanyeol felt his blood is boiling right now.He chuckled bitterly.

"Yeah.Of course I can see......" He nodded his head in a mocking way.

"HE IS NOTHING BUT LOTHSOME!!"

Kai is lost of words.He has never seen his friend like this.What happened to him? Finally he took some courage to talk back.

"Hey You! Don't talk like that.Letting down people like this is the thing I hate most.He..."

Kai was stopped when Chanyeol turned towards him.

"Letting down? WHY CAN'T I DO THAT FOR A THIEF?"

"THIEF?" Kai asked in the same tone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter