Chapter 20

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

Chanyeol is secretly following Kai's car from behind.Seems like their date   hang-out is over.Chanyeol sighed with a relief but it was only for few seconds.When Kai's car turned to the other side instead of Baekhyun's home, Chanyeol got curious.

"Where are they going?" He took the turn as well and stopped the car keeping a better distance.Chanyeol saw Kai saying good bye to the other before drive away.When Baekhyun turned to the small apartment.........

"Where is he going?"

Chanyeol couldn't stay anymore and un buckled his seat belt before get out from his own car and run towards the smaller.

FLASHBACK END

"Y-You?"

"Yes I. What are you doing here?"

"Isn't that my line? What are YOU doing here? Perhaps,did you stalk me?" Baekhyun asked curiously.

"Yes, I did, so what? Now answer me Baekhyun. What are you doing........."

"Let go, I'm tired and I don't want to talk to you now." He tried pulled his wrist away from Chanyeol's grip.

"Are you this much stubborn?" Chanyeol looked at the small apartment. "Is this thing has to do  something with Kai? Are you really dating him? Baek, just ing tell me what you are doing in this piece of !"

"This has nothing to do with Kai and this piece of is MY HOUSE YOU PARK CHANYEOL!"

"........."

"You got what you want, right? Now let me go. I don't have a mood to talk with you."

Baekhyun pulled his hand away from the other and turned towards the little gate at his apartment,but he was turned again.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU CHANYEOL? "

"T-This is your home? But you are living with your brother."

"No, he dosn't live with me."

"What? Why?"

"Because he never was and never will !"

"B-Baek?"

"Yes, I lied to you last time. I'm sorry about it and  please go now."

"I can't, I have so many things to ask. If you don't live with your brother then who else....."

"I live here alone."

"ALONE?" Chanyeol gave a familiar surprized expression that Kai had when he asked the same thing from Baekhyun.

"Please go, I'm too tired Chanyeol."

"Tired? Huh.You are tired to talk to me but not to go on dates with Kai. Baekhyun, why are you always try to push me away?"

"You were the one who did that first."

silence.

"Please go."

"No, I want to talk to you NOW." Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol's staring eyes.

"Please go.I will talk to you later, please go for now Chanyeol."

Chanyeol have so many things to ask from Baekhyun.But right now,Baekhyun won't change his mind.So, talking with him doesn't suit at this moment.He slowly let go of the smaller's hand and Baekhyun took his chance to go away from him. He got into his little apartment and closed the door only to lean against it and slipped on to the floor.Why is Chanyeol acting like this? Why is he caring about him so suddenly? Everything is a mess. And Chanyeol is still looking at the closed door from outside.

"Baek.....I thought you were living well after made me a fool with your brother.But-but what is this? Please, I want answers."

***************************************

Mrs.Park opened the envelope and dropped whatever inside it onto the desk.And that thing made her blood boil.

"That son of a ! He never leaves my son alone."

There are so many photos inside the envelope.Photos of Chanyeol and Baekhyun which had taken in the last night at Baekhyun's apartment.She crumpled a photo in her hand so aggressively.

"I'll kill that gold digger this time."

*******************************************

Baekhyun entered from the company door.Well, he is late for work today thanks to the stupid two towers.He stepped towards the department where he works, but he couldn't go further because someone made him stop.

"Baekhyun!"

Chanyeol.He called Baekhyun from behind and it took everyone's attention. Baekhyun turned back.Chanyeol is staring at him, only at him. Then everything from last mid night came to Baekhyun's mind. He knew what was Chanyeol expecting. He promised to talk him later but didn't think it would be this much soon.He doesn't ready. However Chanyeol came  straight to him and grabbed his wrist only to drag Baekhyun with him into his office while others in the staff are whispering in fear.They thought Baekhyun did something again that made their chairman mad.

At that very time, Kai entered and he saw how Chanyeol was dragging Baekhyun.

"What's wrong with them again?"

*******************************************

Chanyeol came inside his office room with Baekhyun.He closed the door before pulling Baekhyun infront of him. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with angry eyes.

"What did get into your brain Mr. Park?"

"Tsk, again Mister.When will you ever stop that?" But Baekhyun looked so serious. So Chanyeol took few seconds to be calm before talking with Baekhyun.

"Get a day off, no, I will give you a day off. Go home and pack your things.I've looked for a nice apartment for you to live. So you are going to move there today."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter