Chapter 21

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few minutes ago.

The glass door at CB was automatically opened, revealing so irritated Mrs.Park. Eventhough others bowed at her respectively, she didn't care. She wanted to find and talk to his son what was going on with him and Baekhyun. She saw Kai who was looking upstairs where the chairman's office is. Mrs.Park went straight at Kai.

"Kai." She asked firmly and Kai snapped out from his thoughts.

"Y-Yeah? Oh, aunt....."

"Where's Chanyeol?"

"He is in his office.Why......" She cut him off by turning to the other side and climbed up the stairs.

"What's wrong with all of them today?" Kai shrugged his shoulder and he followed Mrs.Park.

*********************************************

"PARK CHANYEOL !"

Both people inside the room were surprised with her sudden arriving and out burst.Baekhyun eyes filled with fear and Mrs. Park's.......well, they were furious.

"Aunt, why are you............"Kai stopped at the door behind Mrs.Park.He shut his mouth when he felt like a sudden dark aura around the room. However it's not made him curious, it was Chanyeol who was holding Baekhyun. They are like ........really close more than he thought.

"Why is he here?"

"Omma....."

"I'm asking why he is here.Why is this son of a  infront of my eyes again?"

"Omma....It's....." A sound of a hard slap. A dead silence and a stinging cheek.It was not Chanyeol's but Baekhyun's.Mrs.Park slapped Baekhyun.

"OMMA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? HE IS HERE BECAUSE I TOLD HIM." Chanyeol shouted and tried to get his mothr's attention towards him. But he couldn't stop her ragging eyes towards Baekhyun.

Baekhyun touched his cheek with his shivering fingers.It hurts. It really hurts.Tears filled making his eye sight blur. Mrs.Park didn't have change even a bit.She is still the same,still hates him to the end.

"Aren't there any man who suit to your state? Why are you clinging only to my son? Haven't you enough? Haven't you enough the money you and your brother stole from my husband's business? Haven't you enough making my son living in a hell? You got what you want from us.Thanks to my son, you two were free. Otherwise you two bastards are still behind bars!" Mrs.Park shouted.

"OMMA STOP IT NOW!!" Chanyeol shouted back.

"Aunt, please calm down.It's not good for your........"

"How can I calm down right now Kai? This gold digger has come to ruin my son's life again."

Mrs. Park said angrily and Baekhyun remained still, without saying a word, He just looked down.He won't do the same mistake as he did in the past. Mrs. Park slowly came to him and held him from his shoulders.Her finger nails are digging into Baekhyun's pale skin.

"Why? Don't you have a mouth to talk? Yell at me you did like before. We know you are not like this. So cut the crap and show your true colours! You made  our lives up side down  and after all these years how could you come here without a shame!" Mrs. Park almost slapped him again,but before than that, Chanyeol held her wrist this time,covering Baekhyun from his back.

"OMMA! THIS IS MORE THAN ENOUGH!"

"Don't act like you forgot everything he did to us Chanyeol, Don't act like you forgot how he deceived you, how he trapped you with his fake love towards you. Don't you remeber why you divorced him?"

"Omma!"

"Divorced?" Kai asked with a shocked face. Mrs.Park turned to Kai.

"Yes, divorce.My son, your idiot friend, got married with this bipolar brat and didn't even remained for two years.Because he realised this brat is nothing but a gold digger." Kai glanced at Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun, what is this? Is Chanyeol....your ex-husband?" Baekhyun didn't give a reply. Why doesn't he say anything? Then.......is it true?

"Omma, Don't talk like that. He helped me with my work......" Chanyeol started but cut off again.

"Yes,It was because he was after your and our money and nothing else, He didn't have any feelings for you.Did he even cook for you? He was just playing around the house.

"Omma"

"Why are you trying to save him? That's the truth anyway. Tell me what's the use of him? He can't even give you a child."

"OMMA!!! " Chanyeol roared with his full energy scaring the staff out of his room and silence came again,but only for a moment. Chanyeol heard someone is sobbing.He turned towards the voice, Baekhyun is hiccuping. He is covering his mouth not to make a sound while sobbing, but eventually he failed.

"Baek." Chanyeol tried to talk to Baekhyun.However Baekhyun ran out from the room despite his calling.

"Baekhyun!" Kai shouted and went after him.He wanted explanation from both Chanyeol and Baekhyun. But this is not the right time. He want to stop Baekhyun before the smaller do something stupid. Chanyeol also would go after Baekhyun if Mrs.Park didn't stop him.

"Why is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter