Chapter 22

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know the update is too late.I'm really sorry guys.I'm stucked with my never ending exams. So the updates will be rare for some time, but I hope you will understand me. However with the little time I got, I wrote this for you all...so enjoy the chapter.(I don't know whether you will...) And don't forget to comment.

///////////////////////////////////////////

"Why did you do that?"

"Are you asking that from ME? Ask from your son why did he do so and what had gotten to his mind."

"Yeobo......" Mr. Park sighed. After knowing what really happened earlier from his men, Mr.Park was the one who took his wife home from Chanyeol's company, but Mrs.Park is still angry. Her son never go against her and today is a real difference.Her only son turned his back to her because of a witch.

"I don't know how he put my son under his spell again.What is his intention this time? We have to.........." Mr.Park smiled.He bent down infront of Mrs.Park and held her gently from both of her shoulders.

"You are thinking too much yeobo." Mrs.Park looked away from him.

"Why do you hate Baekhyun so much?"

"Yah, Park Chanwook! Don't talk like you know nothing. Don't you remember what that Byun brother did to us? "Mrs. Park nagged at him.

"Did they do something? What is it?"

"What happened to you today? You two are actually acting weird. Why are you defending that rascals? Don't you remember how they betrayed us?" Mrs.Park shook his head and sat beside his wife on the couch.

"I don't know in which way I can make you understand this yeobo.But the thing is................Baekhyun never betrayed us."Mrs. Park turned towards her husband.

"What? How can you be sure that he never betrayed us? Chanyeol had confirmed it was Baekhyun who made him sign those files and everything was revealed infront of us"

"Everything? Everything you see is not the absolute truth my dear. You were just blinded with your hatred towards him."

"What do you mean?"

"Did you ever like Baekhyun? Did you ever accept him as your son-in-law?"

"......................................................."

"I'm right, aren't I? From the beginning, you thought Baekhyun was a person who only after our money. Yes, his brother wanted some money, and it was enough for you to suspect him in that way.That's why you never took him as our family member and his brother's mistake was enough to you to push him away from Chanyeol. But the thing you don't know is Baekhyun didn't have an intention to do so. He didn't want our money. He had nothing wrong. He never betrayed us."

"Are you sure? Can you prove that? "

"I still want to find the real truth and the only thing I know for now is Baekhyun is innocent here."

"What's the real truth you mean?"

"Yeobo, there's still  something I can't understand with the incident and It really makes me suspicious. I can't tell you anything for now. However......... promise me one thing." Mr.Park looked at her.

"Promise me you won't go to Chanyeol's company for a while. Please, until I clear this mess by myself......don't make a seen with anyone there. Chanyeol is going through a hard time. So don't manipulate Chanyeol to do anything.You don't want to our son is suffering with so many problems, do you? So please do that for me." Mrs.Park stared at her husband for a while and nodded her head though she didn't like the idea.

"Thank you yeobo."

"Did you talk this with Chanyeol?"

"No, I didn't yet......."

"Then don't tell him anything like this. It will be enough for him to go to Baekhyun again. I know him.  And eventhough you are saying that rascal is innocent, I can't believe that. So don't let him work with my son. Don't let him near with my son. I still want that Baekhyun our of my son's life."

"About that.............I'm sorry, I can't promise that yeobo."

"Park Chanwook.It's not fare.Why can't you......?"

"It is Chanyeol's time to take decisions in his life. He is a mature man now. We can't control him anymore as we like. So he will decide whether he work with Baekhyun or not."

"But....."

"Shh....Be patient.Everything will go better. I promise you that".Mr.Park patted on his wife's back. At least she started to calm down.

*************************************************************

"Before things get worse, I think it's better to you to quit Baekhyun-ah. If not, you will end up being hurt this time as well.

Xiumin's words are still ecoing in his head.What will he do now? Baekhyun shook his head and glanced at the the large sky craper infront of his eyes. 'CB company', The place where all this mess started again. Clutching the envelope in his hand tightly, he went through the glass door only to see so many judging eyes at  him.

"Baekhyun is our chairman's ex-husband? "

"When did they get married? "

"Why did they get divorce?"

"How can they still work together like nothing happened between them?"

"Did Baekhyun cheat on him?"

" Is he like that?"

" Who knows? Maybe....."

" Yah, stop it, he can hear you."

Yes,Baekhyun heard it all and he had enough.  Nothing will be change at all.He will always be at fault."

Sighing heavily, Baekhyun went infront of Chanyeol's office room.His mind is a total mess. It was a mistake from the beginning. He shouldn't have applied for working here. He shouldn't have met Chanyeol here. If so everyone would be fine,but what is done is done.Even from now on he should stop this. Right? He should draw the line before things get more complicated.That's right. Nodding to himself, he knocked twice on the door and went inside.

Chanyeol was standing at the glass window in his office and looking outside.He turned to see the person who came into his office and when he saw Baekhyun,he was surprised.With the the things he saw and did yesterday, he didn't hope to meet Baekhyun soon. He didn't think Baekhyun would be the one who talk first between them. A small smile appeared on his face but it vanished away in few seconds when he met with Baekhyun's serious glance at him.

"B-Baek....." Chanyeol looks alright,but inside he is really nervous. What is Baekhyun going to say? His eyes landed on to the file on Baekhyun's hand.What is it?

Baekhyun kept it on Chanyeol's table and pushed it towards the other so gently.Chanyeol sat on his swivel chair and took the file on to his hand to have a look. Chanyeol instantly looked at the standing figure.This is.............

Baekhyun nodded.

"It's YOUR project. I finished my part Mr.Park. So from now on I will leave it to you."

Chanyeol is still staring at Baekhyun.Finishing his part means....... Baekhyun is willingly going to quit.His Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter