Chapter 17

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun walked fast towards his company's apartment. He is confused. What is Chanyeol trying to do? The taller's late behaviour is really messing with his mind. On the way, he bumped into some two three people. He was saying sorry only to bumped into someone again. What a pleasent morning.

"Oh! Baekhyun hyung. Why are you in a rush? You are not late." Sehun asked while holding Baekhyun from his shoulder.

"Oh Sehun-ah,You are early today."

" Tsk, anyway hyung, did you go home safely at last night?" It made Baekhyun frown. Thanks to Sehun, he had to dive in that mess with Chanyeol. And frowned Bakhyun is not good to deal with. Sehun knows it well. He gave a fake smile to the latter. 

" Sorry hyung, you know Chen is......."

"Forget it. Keep your reasons to yourself. I'm going." Baekhyun rolled his eyes at Sehun and he was going to go.But Sehun stopped him again.

"Hyung? " 

"Why? What is it again?" Baekhyun asked.

"Hyung, Is this your shirt?" Baekhyun is observing stars now. How could Sehun aware of that?

"Y-Yeah,Why?" Baekhyun stuttered.

"Isn't it too baggy for you? In the other hand I think I have seen this somewhere else. Hold on." Sehun tried to touch the shirt and Baekhyun tried to pull away from his touch.

"Y-Yah, W-What are you doing?"

"Oh Sehun, let him be.He is cute with a baggy shirt anyway." Chen interrupted them while wrapping his arm around Baekhyun's shoulder from behind. Baekhyun facepalmed inwardly. Another trouble to handle. But is he really cute with this shirt? Did Chanyeol aware of that too? From the begining. NO! BAEKHYUN, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?" With a hard mental slap, he came to his senses. Meanwhile, Kai was coming towards them and he changed his steps into other direction when he saw Baekhyun. He is still thinking the things about last night.

"Kai....See, Isn't Baekhyun hyung like a cute puppy with this shirt?" Sehun asked. Kai was supposed to go like he didn't see them.But now he can't.They already saw him.

"Yah, Sehun-ah, for god sake, he is our CEO. Don't talk to him like that." Chen whispered into Sehun's ear and Sehun didn't care even for a moment.He was busy with expecting a reply from the CEO. Kai stared at Baekhyun for a while. His stare made Baekhyun blushed more and he looked down shyly.

"Hmm...." It was his reply and he walked passed them. What has happened to him? Baekhyun thought he was ok with him from the last night. What now? Was that because he was drunk as well? No, he was not drunk last night like some certain giant.Then is that mean....

"Am I still an eyesore to you?" Baekhyun asked from Kai who was walk passing them and It shocked the other three.

"No." He said hiding his shocked face.

"huh." Baekhyun smiled sadly. "I thought you would be alright with my past after sometime. But I guess It's wrong." Kai secretly glanced at him.

"What past are you talking about hyung?" Sehun interrupted them again. Oh ! Baekhyun was almost caught.

"Yah, don't meddle with their love quarreling.Let's go." Chen pulled away Sehun from there and went away.

"Chen hyung, wait! I still have to ask about that shirt....."

After Chen and Sehun went away from their eyesight, Baekhyun looked at Kai again,and this time with his pleading eyes which no one can go against. He held Kai's hand from both of his hands.

"Are you ashamed being with me? just because I'm a divorcee?" Kai said nothing.Baekhyun sighed.

"If that the case,I won't tell anything from now on. If not you may be hate me too to the end Kai-shi."  He let go of Kai's hand and turned around to go.

"I-I will leave first........"

"Will you go out with me today? " What? What a bull Kai is saying?

"Yeah?"

"See, I'm not upset that much with you, I just --- shocked with the sudden news.Yeah-but don't you want to make it up to me? At least-at least you should grant my wish." Kai asked like a child who wants to get something  from his parents. Baekhyun chuckled and turned around.

"So. Is that mean, if I grant your wish.....you will be like the way we before?" Kai nodded his head. Baekhyun smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter