Chapter 13

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol is still in his office room. He is going front and back while biting his lip. His hands are on his waist. He glanced at his phone for a while and shook his head.But again looked at the phone.Will he call Kai to ask about Baekhyun? What will Kai think about him then? No,He won't mind. As the chairman he should care about his employees.Yes.That's right.

Chanyeol took his smart phone and called Kai. After few rings Kai picked up the call.

"Why?" Kai asked so calmly. Chanyeol felt his friend's voice is so weird. But he kept it aside.On that time his concern was towards Baekhyun.

"Uhm, How is he?"

"Sleeping."

"WHAT? WHERE ARE YOU....?"

"Calm down you dirty mind.I sent him home.Don't worry. I didn't do anything to him."

"Ah.ok.What's the problem with him?"

" It was just a plain stomachache."

"PLAIN STOMACHACHE? WHAT THE HELL KAI! I DON'T THINK IT IS SOMETHING LIKE THAT WITH THE WAY HE ACT BEFORE."

"So you are saying my brother is telling lies? Wait! Why didn't you stay? You could have asked by yourself.Why now do you care?"

"I-l do care,because...."

"Because of what?"

"Because-because he is my employee-yes.That's the reason."

"Well then, for your awareness Mr.Park. Your employee is fully ok now.Bye." Then he cut the call.

"H-Hello.Aishh........Does he really know how to look after a sick person?"

Chanyeol combed his hair with his fingers so annoyingly.

*****************************************************************

On following day Chanyeol came to the company,to see a certain person.But he was nowhere to seen and Chanyeol was so dissapointed.Where the hell is he? Didn't he come today? Does his stomachache so serious? Well,he is not even a girl. What the heck! Chanyeol shook his head many times.Is he so crazy to think such weird things? On his way he saw Kai was sitting on a couch, probably thinking something.He had a serious face.He didn't see Chanyeol. So the giant approched towards the other and sat beside him.

"What happened?" Chanyeol slowly tried to start a conversation with Kai.In other days Kai is the one who asks that from him.But today it's a totally upside down situation.

"Nothing."

"Really? mmm...Why is that smurf not here?"

"I told him to take a day off."

"Ahh...Is that so...anyway,You are so  silent and weird today Kai.I can say something really had happened. Tell me.What's with this long face?"

"I said it's nothing Mr.Park."

"Do you think that I will get it?" Chanyeol got nothing as a reply.

"Whatever.I'm going to start our new business from today.So tell your tail to come back soon."

"Who is my tail? Baekhyun?" Kai asked and Chanyeol chuckled at him.

"Who else you brat." Chanyeol stood up from the couch to go.But he stopped on his  steps when he heard Kai.For the first time in the day, Kai looked at Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol, Is divorce a sin? "

Kai asked in a calm tone.Chanyeol's throat went dry with Kai's question.He gave his back to the other who is looking at him now. His heart started to beat so fast and he felt like he was sweating. Why is Kai asking something like that so suddenly? Did-Did Baekhyun say something to Kai about them?

"I don't know." Yes,that was his answer.

******************************************************

"Wow Baek! What happened to your mind? It's been forever that you have done something like this. Tell me,Who is the prince charming? ah....."

Xiumin was overly excited and gave a back hug to his friend who is preparing lunch boxes.Well,Kai told him to take a day off,but instead he got two days because he felt so tired.With his cancer he is easily getting tired.However after telling Kai on that day that he was a divorcee the other left his house without anymore word.Is he upset with Baekhyun? But somehow Baekhyun felt so relieved after he tell that to Kai.He is so greatful about the latter.To Baekhyun, Kai is a real helpful friend.So as a thank you gift,he packed a home made lunch for Kai.

"It's not like that Xiumin-ah. Don't make fun of me. I'm just-just showing my gratitude to him." Baekhyun shyly said.

"Ahh!! Is that so?" Xiumin said in a mocking way and leaned against the serface of the fridge.

"Then why did you stutter when we are talking about him? On the other hand, feeling gratitude means a way to a relationship" He winked at Baekhyun.Baekhyun's face is overly red.He slowly changed the subject.

"Are you staying here today?"

"Why? Don't you want me to? It takes only 3 days for my house repair.Do you mind?"

"Nooo....I don't mind.I like you staying here."

"By the way Baekhyun.Does Kai know about you and Chanyeol?" Minsoek asked seriously.Baekhyun stopped what he was doing.Then he shook his head.

"I don't think so." When Minsoek saw a sad appearance on his friend's face,he felt so bad.He quickly changed to the way they were before.

"Ok-Ok, just forget what I have said.Go now, maybe prince is waiting for you." Xiumin gently pushed Baekhyun towards the door.

"I'm-I'm going then." He took the packed lunch boxes and flew out of the kitchen before Xiumin teases him more.

***********************************************************

With first step he got in to the company,Baekhyun was searching for Kai to give his hard work.(Homemade lunch).But Kai was nowhere to be seen.Maybe he is still not at the company.Suddenly he felt someone gripped his wrist and pulled him to a corner.Baekhyun wanted to yell at the stranger.But when he recognized the person infront of him,he forgot almost everything.

"Mr.Pa...."

"Did you tell him everything?" Chanyeol asked in a low voice. Baekhyun stared at him with a puzzled way.What nonsense the taller is saying.

"What?"

Chanyeol was so pissed.His grip on Baekhyun's wrist was tightened.

"What exactly do you want? To ruin my name? Is that why you are here? Tell me?"

"Ah...It's-Its hurt."

Baekhyun tried to get his hand away from the tight grip.Fortunately Chanyeol saw it and let his hand go.The giant was fine with him two days ago.Then what happened to him so suddenly to act like this? He doesn't know what is in the taller's mind. Baekhyun caressed the redded wrist and looked at the giant.Tears b in his eyes because of the pain in his wrist.

"Tell me what exactly  did I do without beating around the bush Park Chanyeol!" Chanyeol looked around to know,if there's someone before facing Baekhyun again.

"Didn't you tell Kai that we had divorced?"

"What?"

"Huh-now are you playing innocent? Act like you don't know anything, If it's not you, who the hell told him that we were divorced?"

"Did he say so? Did he say that he knows we were divorced?"

"Then why did he ask about a ing divorce from ME?"

"How do I know?.........*sigh*...Yes,he knows that I'm a divorced and....." Baekhyun couldn't complete what he wanted to say because Chanyeol hit the near wall so hard.

"! Everything is over." Baekhyun changed what he was going to say.

"So what if he knows? It's the truth anyway."Chanyeol huffed at him.

"Did you ever think what will happen to our friendship after that?"

"Why? What will happen?"

"I never told him that I had divorced you or I was married once you smurf."

"Huh.Then why are you still staying here? Go and tell him you had divorced me.Why? Don't you like it? Do you want to act like a bachelor for everyone?"

"God.You are a trouble maker. Wherever you go,you gain me nothing but shame or a trouble. I don't know what's going on your mind and if it's not Kai and my project I won't keep you here anymore."

Somehow his words were a hard hit to Baekhyun. He blinked repeatedly to control his tear drops. He looked away from the other.

"I know and I hate it too."

"What?"

"I hate it so much. Working with you. I hate it too.That's why I wanted to quit but you stopped me.Is that my fault now? I know I'm always a replacement and I'm nothing to you. So If you really want me to go away from here, don't be hesitate to tell me.I will g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter