Chapter 18

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just wanna thank you guys for subscribing my story.OMG 500 subscribes and I really didn't expect that much this soon.Thank you again guys.I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Baekhyun somehow felt so excited. He is working on the last document for the day. After that,he will hangout with Kai.

"Yes !" He said so happily gaining attention from everyone. He always sighs with a relief when he is done with work for the day.But today is a really different. What's going on with him? Well, only Chen and Sehun knows the reason.

"Wow! Are you happy that much?" Chen asked.Baekhyun suddenly made a strict face.

"NO.I just-just..."

"Hyung, you don't want to make lies. It's all over your face." Sehun said and high fived with Chen.They always tease Baekhyun about Kai and did the other use to it?

"Huh. Just think what you want. Who cares? Anyway, I'm going first." Baekhyun cleaned up his desk and prepared to go.Kai is waiting for him.

"Just try to tame your soon to be boyfriend, because it's your first. Anyway..Good luck with your date hyung." Sehun again and Baekhyun couldn't help but use violence against them right now.

"Yah. it's not a date.It's just a hang........" He was going to smack on Sehun's head,but suddenly his phone rang.He looked at the screen and frowned. What a nice time.

"My Chaniee...?" He slipped on the accept button and answered the call.

"Why?"

"Woah! Look who is talking rude to his employer."

"*sigh* What do you want?"

"Have you done with your work?"

"Yes, but....."

"Then re-arrange the files in the store room."

"WHAT?"

"You heard me Baekhyun."

"Sorry.I can't and my work time is over...besides......"

"Don't worry.The company pays for the over time."

"*sigh* Listen Mr.Park. I said No....."

"Ahhh.....and remember,I won't get a 'NO' as a reply." Chanyeol said and cut the call.

"I. SAID.NO!"

*****************************************************

Chanyeol put his phone on the table while grinning being proud of his own plan to stop Baekhyun's date with Kai. Actually, an hour ago, Chanyeol went to the store room alone and made a really mess there.It will make more than 2 hours to re-arrange the room.

"Let's see how much  you will enjoy your date Baekhyun." The giant said biting his lips and smiling to himself.

*************************************************

"I. SAID.NO!"

Then here he is, arranging the files according to the year in the store room. Baekhyun's happy mood was long gone and replaced with a pouty face. He knew Kai was waiting for him. So he messaged him that he would be an hour late and it's nearly half and hour. He still doesn't over with arranging that old files.How can he do it anyway? And who the that kept those files in a high place? His hands can't even nearly touch it. Above all, their chairman is staring at him time to time and walking here and there without giving even a small help.It's so awkward situation. Baekhyun pouted looking up at files.

"Why? Seems like you don't like work over time. Do you?"

"Tsk. Who likes to work overtime? Besides you could have told me earlier.I have my own shedules too." He tip toed  to take files on the upper rack.

"Shedules for what? Go for a date?"

"What do you have to do with my personal life?" That's right. Why does he stick his nose into Baekhyun's life?

"Whatever....Be careful.....Kai can be a real beast." Baekhyun was surprised and Chanyeol still didn't get it that he was caught in red hand.

"How do you know?"

"Know what?"

"That I have a date with Kai?"

"Is it a date then?" Baekhyun is really agitating Chanyeol.

"N-Noo....." Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter