Chapter 34

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol parked the car near Baekhyun's apartment. The smaller is still not here. Well you can tell our Park Chanyeol is too eager to see his Baek's face and that's why he is an hour early. It's hurt when Baekhyun asked him to let go. Chanyeol is still not ready though he agreed.But if his Baek happy without them together,he will grant that wish.For Baekhyun. It's hurt  because there's only a few days that they can be together like this and Chanyeol didn't want to miss a second from now on.He wanted to remember every second with his Baek before their last farewell.

He got out from the car and walked towards Baekhyun's tiny apartment. He rang the bell twice. No response.He knocked on the door, Still no response. He just grabbed the door knob only to find out that the door was unlocked.

"AAisshhh!!! This smurf!!" He chuckled and entered. And he heard Baekhyun's voice.Baekhyun is probably taking a bath while singing. Well, It was always a habit of Baekhyun.Remembering the past, Chanyeol smiled.

"Tsk. you are still a kid......."

"Baekhyun-ah?" Still no response. He was roaming around the house and he saw the container on dinining table.

"Is this for her?" Obliviosly a smile appeared on his face.

Mean while Baekhyun was washing his hair and he grabbed the shampoo bottle only to find out that it was already over. 

"Aishh, Why now?"

"Xiumin hyung!!" Suddenly Baekhyun shouted.

"Can you bring my new shampoo bottle?" No one? But he heard the door bell ring.

"Xiumin hyung?"

Chanyeol came and cleard his throat.

"It's me Baekhyun." Chanyeol said and there was a few seconds of silence.

"PARK CHANYEOL!!!" Chanyeol almost put his palms on his ears. And Baekhyun will jumpout from the bathroom door only if he was not .

"Yeah...."

"How did you come?"

"From where else,the front door, I didn't know that your door is always opened....... "

"Was it opened?"

"Tsk......Whatever,Come quickly, we need to go." Chanyeol turned around to see Baekhyun's apartment but stopped when he heard Baekhyun.

"MMmm.Chanyeol?"

''Can you-Can you bring my new shampoo bottle? It is in my drawer.'

"First tell me where's your room?" oh.

'There's only two bedrooms Chanyeol. Mine is well....... pink one'' He was actually embarassed bacause back in college days Chanyeol always made fun of him always choosing pink ones.

''In the Pink drawer...ok I got it.'' See.

Chanyeol went towards the room and found the pink drawer.

"Baek? Left side or right side?" But it didn't hear by the smaller.

"AAISHH! It's  your fault that I had to dig in to all the drawers."

Chanyeol opened the drawers one by one.And he found......Baekhyun's medical report.

He read it. Seeing now Chanyeol,anyone can say he is shocked. Too shocked that he had to catch the near table to prevent from falling.Well, Chanyeol was not a doctor.But he is not a fool to understand the basic things in a Medical report.His shock was doubled when he found out Baekhyun's doctor.

"Suho-hyung"

His eyes got bigger and the hands on the report got tightened and tightened.It was like a sudden thunder.Chanyeol felt like his heart is under attack.It's like he can't breath anymore.

"Aniyaa..." He whispered and shook his head like a mad man.

"No way...He can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter