Chapter 24

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here, drink this." Xiumin sat on the edge of the bed where Baekhyun is leaning. It's been two days Baek is having a fever.So, he made a soup for him.

Baekhyun sat up on the bed and leaned on the head board of the bed. He took the soup bowl into his hands whispering a thank you.

"Didn't think his kiss could make you sick for days." Xiumin laughed on his own joke only to hear a whinning from Baekhyun. Yes! as he promised before, Baekhyun told everything to Xiumin about what had happened. But seems like he regretting it now.

"Hyung, If I know you will be like this, I won't tell you anything " Baekhyun said with a pout and Xiumin almost sqished his cheeks.

"Aigoo my baby........but you should have accepted him. I really like him cause........" Both of them paused for a moment.

"Hyung, I can't, I want to give him a chance too, but you know I can't."He placed the bowl on his lap and looked away causing Xiumin to bit his lips.

"I'm sorry Baek, I didn't mean to."

"I know hyung." Baekhyun gently smiled and It was more than enough to the elder to sigh with a relief. Baekhyun is not mad at him. However he decided to change the subject.

"So, will you continue to work there, one more month?"

"Hmm...I guess so."

"But you are not in a mood to face Chanyeol and....what about Mrs.Park?"

"She always point her finger at me even if I do nothing. I'm used to it now."

"Baek....." Xiumin said apologically.

"Forget it hyung, by the way, You said that you had something to show me. What is it?" Baekhyun asked. Xiumin nodded his head and opened the drawer near Baekhyun's bed. He pulled out an envelope which is so familiar to Baekhyun, which makes Baekhyun so agitated. He put the soup bowl aside the table so loudly.

"Baek?"

"Put it where you get that from hyung" Baekhyun said fumming. It's rare to see Baekhyun being angry. Then thats's mean.......

"Baekhyun? This came for you today. Perhaps...did you receive these things before.

"....................................."

"Tell me" Xiumin made a stern face causing Baekhyun to nod his head.

"Who is it? Is someone blackmailing you? What is inside this? Is some.............." The elder's train of questions was stopped by Baekhyun.

"It's hyung."

"WHAT?"

"It's Baekboem hyung and .......he sends me money for every month."

"How much? Baek then we can do your surgery..........

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter