Chapter 26

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 No! He doesn't want to hear anymore and it's clear.They are really over.. It's just a sudden waving of their feelings. Maybe Chanyeol had realized it before him. If not, why is Chanyeol -who told him that he still love Baekhyun- having a fiancee? And how could he already forget? They have already crossed the path and he doesn't have much time either. Maybe these all are for the better...

"Baekhyun?" When Kai shook his shoulders a little bit,  Baekhyun came to his right mind. 

"Are you ok? You are really out of your senses. I talked to you about more than thrice." His voice is bit different thanks to Chanyeol 's punch on his face.

"Oh, it's nothing."

"Alright then, so.....did you talk with him?" Kai asked and Baekhyun nodded.

"What did he say?"

"He said..................." and Baekhyun told almost everything to the other.

"WHAT? YOU KNOW BAEKHYUN.I WON'T DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO MY BEST FRIEND.EVER!! SOMEONE HAD FRAMED ME!!!" Kai shouted and Baekhyun tried to calm him down which was he finally succeeded.

"I want to talk to him by myself." 

"Please don't! Not now Kai." Baekhyun said while looking down.

"Why?"

"He is-he is with-his-fiancee." Baekhyun tried not to stuttered but Kai easily got  what was in Baekhyun's mind all these time. Well,it's not the problem.

"Who the his fiancee that I don't even know?"

"Irene or something." Hearing the name Kai couldn't help but snickered.Baekhyun glanced at him.

"Why? Do you know her too?"

"Well, now I really want to talk to him. Oh...anyway". Kai took the small container from his pocket and showed it to Baekhyun's face and he saw how Baekhyun 's eyes got bigger being shocked.

"Why did you have this?" Baekhyun tried to get it from Kai's hand but Kai didn't let him.

"What is this? Why are you taking these pills?"

"It's-these are my pain killers-for my stomachache"

"Really?" Kai asked curiously and gave it to Baekhyun.

"Are you still suffering from stomachache?"

"Sometimes. I-I will go now, call me when you are going to see Chanyeol. I'll come with you."Baekhyun answered and left the place they met.Kai saw how the other was sweating. Is Baekhyun hiding things again? He took the phone and stared at the familiar photo that he took few minutes ago.It's that small container.

"I'm sorry Baekhyun, but  my heart says to find about this."

***********************************************

The two are sitting while sending daggers at each others from eyes.

"Why are you here?"

"Why? Am I not welcome here?"

"IRENE!!!" And that all Chanyeol could say.He got a smack on his head from the beauty who is infront of him.

"Yah Park Chanyeol! Did you just yell at your college mate? And what the hell! Why did you let go of that little cute puppy ah?"

Irene asked pouting and Chanyeol sighed mentally.He is enough of this crazy college mate of his.Well, Chanyeol met her in US...like Kai. They were studying in the same faculty and with the time the became close friends. But Chanyeol didn't ever think his friend was this much crazy.

"Tell me if you don't like him anymore.I will take him home.Hee. Then we can........"

"Yah!"

"Why?" 

"Tsk, you are making things complicated Irene."

"How?". The girl asked she did nothing.Chanyeol chocked his own saliva.

"Woah....are you asking me Kim Irene? Why did you say that you were my fiancee? What does he think of me  now?" Chanyeol said annoyingly while     Irene 's glance slowly turned into a smirk.

"Do you afraid that he will get the wrong idea? Why? Aaahhh......does our Chanyeol love his Baek that much?" 

"Don't tease me Irene....and you already know about that."

"Then shall we play for a time?"

"He already likes Kai."

"Aaaisshhh, you really don't have a brain Park Chanyeol.Didn't you see his face when I told him that I was your fiancee?"

"It's because he got me wr........." Irene cut off the taller by shaking head with a fake disappointment.

"Do you ever have some sense giant? It's not because he got you wrong. It's bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter